Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 406 to 420 of 5004
-
05-01-23 22:15 #4599Senior Member

Posts: 441Hustler Club
For anybody who cares the Hustler Club has been renamed to Foreplay Gentlemen's Club according to TUSCL.
-
05-01-23 00:08 #4598Senior Member

Posts: 1330I'm told that in the early days (50's and 60's?) the block had many different types of shows including live music and comedy. My first trip to the block was in the 1970's when the block went beyond the 400 block of East Baltimore Street. Some shows were interesting with crazy things like a girl in a shower (think Flash Dance but not that sexy), feather teasing, and a girl walking about the stage while holding a chair under her big, floppy tits. It was hard to find a place to sit in some of the bars, even on a weekday evening. In the 1970's, perhaps more than 50% of the girls looked doable and few needle tracks were seen. It was common to see true college girls taking a full load of classes, including some from elite places like Peabody. There was a time when I enjoyed the block about 5-8 times per month. The serious decline in quality started about 1980 or 1985. By 1990 or 1995 the junkies outnumbered all other girls. By about 2000-2005 it degraded enough so only about 10-20% of the girls were bangable. By about 2010 it got bad enough that I went the block only about once per year.
Originally Posted by Propilot
[View Original Post]
As it is now, customers with money walk in the bars and back out because they are disgusted with the girls and they don't return. If the block drew a higher class of girls, the customers would return. It's a chicken and egg thing and I don't expect it to happen in my lifetime.
-
04-30-23 21:01 #4597Senior Member

Posts: 1043The girls want top dollar to dance or disrobe.
"Decided to pop into the club next to the midway with an upstairs area. Couple of cuties just sitting around up there. I grab a seat but nobody was interested in talkin or dancing.
I grabbed a beer and waited a few but just seemed like they're were done.
Moved onto the Redroom to see how it was. Last time I came through it was closed. Again a few girls there but nothing nice. Dead as well but did chat up a girl. Nobody dancing tho so skipped that place too.
Scoped out Pussycat and same thing. It was goin on 11 and the clubs were just dead. No hustlin or trying to get in on anything.
With?
From what I am hearing from the girls is that they are not dancing or disrobing unless they are getting high dollar tips. The girls no longer want $ 1. 00,5. 00, barely $10.00 tips for dancing on stage. Their attitude is make it worth it for me to take off my clothes. Also th girls look for a simp so that they can make money to pay the bar.
Most of the good looking girls that worked on the block are gone. They are not coming back. Now you may find a cute girl every now and then to make some quick money, but she will not stay very long. The glory days of good looking girls on the Block are over. The Block itself is barely hanging on. Greed and the quality of the girls is spiraling it's demise.
Propilot-Always check your six.
-
04-29-23 18:27 #4596Senior Member

Posts: 194Midway
The Midway used to be my main bar on the block. It provided a breather and break from the expensive drinks and the high pressure dancers and club owners.
Originally Posted by Thatthing73
[View Original Post]
Does anyone know if it is going to re-open?
-
04-20-23 23:35 #4595Senior Member

Posts: 33Off day / year?
Decided to stop by the strip since it has been some time since my last visit. I find out that the Midway closed down and the Redroom is back open again.
Decided to pop into the club next to the midway with an upstairs area. Couple of cuties just sitting around up there. I grab a seat but nobody was interested in talkin or dancing.
I grabbed a beer and waited a few but just seemed like they're were done.
Moved onto the Redroom to see how it was. Last time I came through it was closed. Again a few girls there but nothing nice. Dead as well but did chat up a girl. Nobody dancing tho so skipped that place too.
Scoped out Pussycat and same thing. It was goin on 11 and the clubs were just dead. No hustlin or trying to get in on anything.
With?
Usually like to go to Haven Place or the other joint around the corner from them. Should have. Never had a bad experience there.
-
04-20-23 14:27 #4594Senior Member

Posts: 99Goddess
Had alot of fun at the Goddess, and it tended to have a number of youngish white women in rotation. Hard to know what it's like now (haven't been in 6 months) but as a former regular for many years I'd commend you to it for much of what you mentioned. Best of luck.
Originally Posted by JustAPerv
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-23 09:51 #4593Senior Member

Posts: 88There are young thin white girls at Penthouse. But in very small numbers (there are more male customers than the girls), very low quality (tattooed, deviant, and unsightly), and it's a pale shadow of what was available before.
Originally Posted by JustAPerv
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-23 22:50 #4592Senior Member

Posts: 221Availability
So. No young, thin, white girls dance in B'more. Got it.
Originally Posted by Visitor1980
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-23 10:53 #4591Senior Member

Posts: 88What was available in the '90's simply isn't available now. It's not a financial issue, it's a logistical issue. Not everything comes down to money -- some things come down to availability (of certain services and / or demographics), regardless of how much money one is willing to spend.
Originally Posted by JustAPerv
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-23 07:08 #4590Senior Member

Posts: 236Night shift
I still see it on Google maps.
Originally Posted by ShadowBK
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-23 22:21 #4589Senior Member

Posts: 221Needing assistance
Gents. I've been in Tampa now for 20 years but will be spending a weekend in B'more in a few weeks. I lived on St. Paul for several years back in the '90's and had way more fun than should be legal (ok, it wasn't legal then either) on both E. Baltimore Street and elsewhere. I'm a fan of skinny, young white chicks. Girls who party can make the best companions, in my experience. I'm a man of means and enjoy the raunchiness part of the biz more than the plain old "action" in the backrooms. I'm soliciting advice on the one single best club to hit on a Friday night while I'm in town to watch the best, rules-breaking and raunchiest young skinny white girls dance. Alcohol availability is a must (not sure if laws have changed). Landing at BWI and would prefer a club closer to the airport than further. Give me advice and I can certainly share the best Tampa has to offer in return. Also, feel free to just PM me rather than reply in the forum. I'll spend many benjis if the right place / girls are shared.
-
04-09-23 13:49 #4588Senior Member

Posts: 36The Goddess
I've seen lots of dire reviews of the Block itself (city) and different reviews of the county clubs. But what about the city / off-the-block club near the stadium, The Goddess? Are they more like a city or county club in terms of extras / private rooms?
-
03-08-23 13:08 #4587Senior Member

Posts: 171Police activity on the Block
Last Sunday evening the Block was blocked off by police cars and wrapped in yellow police tape.
Does anyone know what happened?
-
03-01-23 21:32 #4586Senior Member

Posts: 240Rough Times
Quick Report.
I was in the city of B'More on business a couple of weeks ago. Decided to head downtown since I had plenty of time to kill before my flight.
It was around 1 pm and I went from one end of the 'Block' to the other.
To say the least, it was seriously disappointing starting with Circus and working my way down.
I have never in my life seen such low level strippers and could Not believe they have the nerve to charge $10 for a beer. They apparently think downtown B'more is Vegas.
The dancers were extremely unattractive. It got slightly better but not by much, as I continued on my way I was there a maximum of 30 minutes, covered each club but finally had enough. Headed back to the airport and took my chances on finding an AMP.
-
02-28-23 12:52 #4585Senior Member

Posts: 108Somewhat Helpful
Can't remember her name. She works at the Red Room and PussyCat. Usually during the night shift.
Originally Posted by SuperSonicPimp
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




