Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #450

    Wondering the same

    Quote Originally Posted by FrostyMan  [View Original Post]
    I'm confused. Why is getting that Eros listing in your inbox exclusive? Can't anybody going to Eros.com contact her via Eros? I'm not trying to be a smart at ss, just trying to understand what they offer.
    I start wondering the same thing. Are they booker of those providers with no added service or discount? What's CA providing?

  2. #449

    Lk

    Anyone try Chloe at LKATL? Started Today according to the site.

  3. #448

    Apples vs oranges

    Quote Originally Posted by JokeKing11  [View Original Post]
    Having a had time deciding to go with LA Sera or Yu Hee. Any info on which one I should go with? Pm or board reply is fine. TIA!
    Both are good, depends on your taste cas sera is more thin slender milfy and long lasting BBBJ. Yu hee is more on curvy in right spots, slight thick but not chubby. Good GFE stance.

    Sera does offer raws vs yu hee GFE only.

    YMMV.

  4. #447

    Help

    Having a had time deciding to go with LA Sera or Yu Hee. Any info on which one I should go with? Pm or board reply is fine. TIA!

  5. #446

    Sorry about confusion

    Quote Originally Posted by FrostyMan  [View Original Post]
    I'm confused. Why is getting that Eros listing in your inbox exclusive? Can't anybody going to Eros.com contact her via Eros? I'm not trying to be a smart at ss, just trying to understand what they offer.
    Carol assistant sent me inbox listing of Mia. I couldn't share the email so I looked on Eros and sure enough Mia was listed there too so that's what I shared. The pics were the same.

  6. #445

    [EMAIL]contact@carol-assistant.com[/EMAIL]

    Quote Originally Posted by Pateni4  [View Original Post]
    Did you reach out for verification? If so, just the email on the site?
    Yes reached out to email and got verified easily.

  7. #444

    Kbp

    Has anyone seen tutu yet want to bite the bullet and see her but there's too many inconsistencies with her. If y'all have what your honest review of her?

  8. #443
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarlandis  [View Original Post]
    Were you given a flat "no" answer? The Duluth location at least could be an accessibility concern, as I don't remember seeing any elevators around.
    More than no, disabled people make us feel uncomfortable LOL the dunwoody is accessible.

  9. #442
    Quote Originally Posted by JDanielsCoke  [View Original Post]
    Decided to contact carol-assistant last week to get verified and today found this lovely gem in my inbox. Reserved my spot and will report soon!

    https://www.eros.com/georgia/atlanta...779.htm?cat=58
    I'm confused. Why is getting that Eros listing in your inbox exclusive? Can't anybody going to Eros.com contact her via Eros? I'm not trying to be a smart at ss, just trying to understand what they offer.

  10. #441
    Quote Originally Posted by JDanielsCoke  [View Original Post]
    Decided to contact carol-assistant last week to get verified and today found this lovely gem in my inbox. Reserved my spot and will report soon!

    https://www.eros.com/georgia/atlanta...779.htm?cat=58
    Did you reach out for verification? If so, just the email on the site?

  11. #440
    Quote Originally Posted by DalyAlex21  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know XO Club rates?

    BTW, I've visited one of Carol's girls. It was Lara Levine. She was the hottest woman I've seen thus far. That body? Oh lord. Tight kitty, sexy tan lines, and the most supple ass.
    Just bumping to see if I can get any info on XO Clubs rates.

  12. #439
    Quote Originally Posted by Atlvoy  [View Original Post]
    Man I really want to see her, but the booker at LK said they don't take guys in wheelchairs. Hence why my business has been at KBP or Korean Room Salons.
    Were you given a flat "no" answer? The Duluth location at least could be an accessibility concern, as I don't remember seeing any elevators around.

  13. #438

    Not adding up

    Quote Originally Posted by GenghisDong  [View Original Post]
    She has full B cups. I saw her 3 times. The pics seem exaggerated to a C cup. Face is pretty damn close.
    I know what I saw and they are not full B cups. A couple possible explanations: 1. A new girl is using that name and pics. 2. she lost weight and the boobs went with it. She was very pretty with long hair, barely 5 foot with a nice ass. Nice time.

  14. #437

    Rates

    Quote Originally Posted by JDanielsCoke  [View Original Post]
    Decided to contact carol-assistant last week to get verified and today found this lovely gem in my inbox. Reserved my spot and will report soon!

    https://www.eros.com/georgia/atlanta...779.htm?cat=58
    Are rates different by the provider? I tried signning up twice and after I clicked on the confirmation email that takes me back to login, it keeps saying a confirmation will be sent. I am in a loop of desparation!

  15. #436

    Mamma Mia!

    Decided to contact carol-assistant last week to get verified and today found this lovely gem in my inbox. Reserved my spot and will report soon!

    https://www.eros.com/georgia/atlanta...779.htm?cat=58

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape