Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #423

    Saw Yuhee yesterday

    Quote Originally Posted by ManBoy69  [View Original Post]
    I saw this beauty for the fourth time today! I know you probably think I'm nuts but it's not hit or miss with her. She's GFE all the way and the new NURU touch in the shower is amazing. Very accommodating and those eyes. Melt my brain when she looks at as I'm pounding away. A real gem and nice personality. English is good too.
    She is a little bit older but her service is definitly worth it.

    When I went into the room she dropped to her knees and DT BBBJ and I almost lost my balance LOL. Def worth a visit!

  2. #422

    Surplus

    Quote Originally Posted by GenghisDong  [View Original Post]
    She has full B cups. I saw her 3 times. The pics seem exaggerated to a C cup. Face is pretty damn close.
    Did she offer raws? Don't think she did when she toured DAC in NJ, but she might have changed who knows. Sounds like a fun kdoll but limited GFE.

  3. #421

    Foreshadow

    Quote Originally Posted by ManBoy69  [View Original Post]
    Hope they work this out because it's bad for their business.
    Usually if their websites arent working, this is a strong hint something is fishy behind their management team. Prob dramas / conflicts among their budget team.

  4. #420

    Other states

    Quote Originally Posted by ManBoy69  [View Original Post]
    I saw this beauty for the fourth time today! I know you probably think I'm nuts but it's not hit or miss with her. She's GFE all the way and the new NURU touch in the shower is amazing. Very accommodating and those eyes. Melt my brain when she looks at as I'm pounding away. A real gem and nice personality. English is good too.
    Don't think she offers extra menu when she toured NYC and philly, she's got the curvy latina figure in a korean soul LOL.

  5. #419

    Yu Hee

    I saw this beauty for the fourth time today! I know you probably think I'm nuts but it's not hit or miss with her. She's GFE all the way and the new NURU touch in the shower is amazing. Very accommodating and those eyes. Melt my brain when she looks at as I'm pounding away. A real gem and nice personality. English is good too.

  6. #418

    Same problem

    Quote Originally Posted by Androo75  [View Original Post]
    Website login is fucked.
    Hope they work this out because it's bad for their business.

  7. #417
    Quote Originally Posted by OopaRam  [View Original Post]
    Based on past reviews, I saw Giselle this week. She was very cute but not the person in the picture. Particularly the girls gave it away. The pic showed full Bs but the one I saw had droppy As. I proceed anyway becuase she was young and cute. Not much GFE at greeting nor shower. BBBJ was on point with both hand and mouth actions. Excellent eye contact. Accommodating to many positions and including FIV. VERY responsive to DATY and the moaning was awesome. Not much of a kisser but has a nice ass to squeeze both during DATY and doggie. Great conversation and Good times but again disappointed in the photo misrepresentation. I think I am done for a while.
    She has full B cups. I saw her 3 times. The pics seem exaggerated to a C cup. Face is pretty damn close.

  8. #416

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by OopaRam  [View Original Post]
    I signed up, received the validation email from the administration, but the website does not recognize my login. So I am in limbo waiting for the administrator to respond.
    Website login is fucked.

  9. #415

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by OopaRam  [View Original Post]
    I signed up, received the validation email from the administration, but the website does not recognize my login. So I am in limbo waiting for the administrator to respond.
    She is probably busy with a backlog. I'm more curious on the lineup tbh.

  10. #414
    Quote Originally Posted by OopaRam  [View Original Post]
    The repeated disappointment from both agencies and all the fake pics with similar routines. CA offers something different but can't wait to find out the selection and $$$ if I even get in.
    I think you should file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau so this will be in their file if consumers inquire about their business practices. Maybe complain to the FTC as well about deceptive business practices.

  11. #413

    Repeated disappointment

    Quote Originally Posted by Sarlandis  [View Original Post]
    Because of the repeated disappointments or a different reason?
    The repeated disappointment from both agencies and all the fake pics with similar routines. CA offers something different but can't wait to find out the selection and $$$ if I even get in.

  12. #412

    Website is not working for me.

    Quote Originally Posted by BadaBng  [View Original Post]
    I signed up on www.Carol-assistant.com.

    Once you sign up she'll email you about verification.
    I signed up, received the validation email from the administration, but the website does not recognize my login. So I am in limbo waiting for the administrator to respond.

  13. #411
    Quote Originally Posted by OopaRam  [View Original Post]
    I think I am done for a while.
    Because of the repeated disappointments or a different reason?

  14. #410

    Website

    Quote Originally Posted by Pateni4  [View Original Post]
    What's the contact info / ad / website for Carol Assistant?
    I signed up on www.Carol-assistant.com.

    Once you sign up she'll email you about verification.

  15. #409

    Website

    Quote Originally Posted by Pateni4  [View Original Post]
    What's the contact info / ad / website for Carol Assistant?
    I signed up on www.Carol-assistant.com.

    Once you sign up she'll email you about verification.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape