Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 572 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 72 472 522 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 622 672 1072 1572 ... LastLast
Results 8,566 to 8,580 of 37324
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28759

    Kim

    I finally met her this afternoon! She's been on a grey bar vacation from a sting Op in Henrico. She told me all about it, and she's done with time served.

    I tried to meet her before this happened three months ago but missed my opportunity. Anyway, I caught her this afternoon, and man, she's a beast!

    I texted back and forth for a while and finally committed. Drove to a spot in colonial heights and texted her upon my arrival. She met me at the door with sexy lingerie and a kiss, and I got comfortable. Clean room with clothes, no signs of monkey, but she does smoke, if that's your concern. I laid down the donation, washed my johnson in the sink, and she met me at the bed. Started out kissing like teenagers, and her box got wet like crazy; I got a decent BBBJ, followed by some 69 action (she came 2 x), and I was ready for some action. She got on top and squatted on my stick like a damn dildo. She came again. Turned over for doggy, and she really got into with me pinning her arms back and came again. I decided I wanted to finish in missionary and kept pounding away until I finished and discovered she came again. This woman is wild and is definitely hitting the prime hormone years (her words). We chatted for 15 mins about life and stuff, and she's cool and down to earth. She's looking to get a permanent place soon.

    $. 75 for 30 min (no clock-watching).

    Appearance. Cougar type but makes up for it with her service; no pimp, no bf, no drama.

    BBBJ. Good, took the whole banana. No CIM option.

    Main Event - 8/10 - No Greek right now.

    Definitely, worth a 3-4 month wait to see this one since she took a bit of a vacay; I'm repeating, and she's on the Cougar watchlist.

    FF Out.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...mond/127414133#.

  2. #28758

    Foxxy WTF?

    I took off break about 2 years cause Richmond scene was full of flakey overpriced girls and guys kissing board queen's ass. Come back decide might as well try Foxxy who dude said was a fantastic fuck. I read all the stories so not angry just amazed and wondering WTF. Called her set up appt at 95 motel. Get there and her friend is there can he stay in bathroom. Mind you she said 'he'.

    After saying hell no she says 5 minutes she will be ready. 10 minutes she says mom just showed up. 10 minutes after that her sister showed up. Then she says manager office called and said she got to pay extra if she has visitors. I notice this scraggly knock kneed WSW looking brownish hair chick run into office and fiddle around with what looked like atm machine. I see her run out and back to a room then I get text her husband soon to be ex just showed up and can I wait 10 more minutes. I was like sure and bounced.

    Got a text 2 hours later saying where are you I thought you were coming? This girl must have a talking pussy for any of you guys to rave about this sorriness.

  3. #28757
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by SafePlayer69  [View Original Post]
    I would say police or human trafficking. I would stay away. When have you ever seen a cornucopia of monkey ass like that? The airport is in Henrico.
    Just wondering and not saying she isn't because she just might be but what in the ad makes you think that. Not at all trying to be sarcastic am I missing something? She's hot but I've been with just as hot or hotter especially the traveling providers. Maybe I'm overlooking something. Thanks in advance.

  4. #28756

    That's Foxxy

    Quote Originally Posted by TravelerMon;6407992[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/virginia/richmond/127280913[/URL]

    This post has a whole stable, has anyone had any luck before I reach out?

    Might pull the trigger with this one, assuming it's not TGTBT.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/127132596
    I just seen Foxxy this past Sunday for the first time and she cash and dashed me. Half way thru the session then she says her husband is outside to give her the alimony check. She says her gf is going to come up. I say okay. She leaves the money in the room, except the $20 to give her girlfriend. She then texts me to go to the gf house. I take the rest of donation and then she starts getting mad I didn't leave it. I bring it to her right before we were going to go to her friends house and then she runs back upstairs. Weird ass encounter. She says she didn't dash me, and I did jump to angry conclusions but too much hassle. A shame, she had nice skills.

  5. #28755
    Quote Originally Posted by TravelerMon  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/127280913

    This post has a whole stable, has anyone had any luck before I reach out?

    Might pull the trigger with this one, assuming it's not TGTBT.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/127132596
    I would say police or human trafficking. I would stay away. When have you ever seen a cornucopia of monkey ass like that? The airport is in Henrico.

  6. #28754

    Stable

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/127280913

    This post has a whole stable, has anyone had any luck before I reach out?

    Might pull the trigger with this one, assuming it's not TGTBT.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/127132596

  7. #28753

    Vpn

    Quote Originally Posted by Tidad  [View Original Post]
    Something else might be going on; I'm on Verizon and have no issues. Change DNS?
    Starting a few weeks ago, I couldn't access usasexguide from my phone (I have Verizon for my phone). It started out sporadically, but eventually I couldn't access it at all. I tried different browsers, cleared cache, cookies, etc. , but still couldn't connect. I can, however access it on my laptop at home (we have Comcast internet). After I installed a VPN on my phone yesterday, I could connect.

  8. #28752
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackHeelinVa;6406149[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/virginia/richmond/126985100[/URL]

    Took a gamble on her this evening otw home. Sent a text and got prompt response. . 6 for a BJ, . 8 for a qv. Opted for a qv and got the address to a hotel on Midlothian.

    Headed there and was greeted by her. She was sorta similar to the pics. Not as big as the pictures might suggest, but still pretty cute (IMO). Definitely have a stomach but it's not in the way. You'll have to see her yourself to get what I'm saying.

    Anyway, I started the dream by getting undressed. There is an up charge for bbj, making the qv $ flat. I laid down and proceeded to dream up of a pretty good bbj. It was more of her stuffing it down her throat, but no teeth or anything. It was enjoyable. Then she laid on her back and I sampled the kitty. Fresh, no smell. She went absolutely ballistic as I enjoyed my meal. She almost fell off the bed, orgasm after orgasm. She enjoyed it. Then strap up for a few pumps From behind and blew it in the bag, abruptly waking up from my dream. Good view back there.

    Overall, the room was clean, no sign of monkey, but a cigarette was on the counter. No smoke smell in the room. I'd give it an 8/10 overall. I prefer more of a GFE experience, but I enjoyed myself. Naturally, YMMV but she's worth taking a risk on, especially seeing how dry it is out there.

    Also, has anyone figured out how to access this site off of WiFi yet? It's driving me mad I can't check the board briefly before reaching out to someone.
    A VPN usually works for me.

  9. #28751
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1772
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymoose  [View Original Post]
    What you need is a VPN. Verizon is blocking the site and when I use a VPN it works. I have T-Mobile home internet and it is not blocked there.
    Something else might be going on; I'm on Verizon and have no issues. Change DNS?

  10. #28750
    Quote Originally Posted by Tidad  [View Original Post]
    Why are you so invested? Maybe help her tighten up her communications and business practices. I texted her for 2 days, got a reply the 3rd day, a picture 12 hours after that. Made a date and she disappeared like the breeze. Then she texted days later asking if I wanted to meet.
    Similar situation here. Tx her on 4/8. Response was almost immediate. Advised where I got her number from and inquired about a pic. 2 hrs went by with no response. Tx again and a pic followed shortly thereafter. Asked if she was avail now and again crickets. Hour went by and her response was "can be". That was it. Following day I tx asking if she was avail and got a prompt response that she was. Said she has a room off Bells. Asked for exact location and again crickets. 2 hrs later she responds claiming she was busy. That she has others who enjoy her time. Advised I was no longer interested.

  11. #28749

    Access site off WIFI.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackHeelinVa  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/126985100

    Took a gamble on her this evening otw home. Sent a text and got prompt response. . 6 for a BJ, . 8 for a qv. Opted for a qv and got the address to a hotel on Midlothian.

    Headed there and was greeted by her. She was sorta similar to the pics. Not as big as the pictures might suggest, but still pretty cute (IMO). Definitely have a stomach but it's not in the way. You'll have to see her yourself to get what I'm saying.

    Anyway, I started the dream by getting undressed. There is an up charge for bbj, making the qv $ flat. I laid down and proceeded to dream up of a pretty good bbj. It was more of her stuffing it down her throat, but no teeth or anything. It was enjoyable. Then she laid on her back and I sampled the kitty. Fresh, no smell. She went absolutely ballistic as I enjoyed my meal. She almost fell off the bed, orgasm after orgasm. She enjoyed it. Then strap up for a few pumps From behind and blew it in the bag, abruptly waking up from my dream. Good view back there..
    What you need is a VPN. Verizon is blocking the site and when I use a VPN it works. I have T-Mobile home internet and it is not blocked there.

  12. #28748
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by SkidMarks  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her always advertise before but when she was supposed to be here she never responds.
    Just to add but in my experience anybody who has OF and Fansly it's all about buying contact. You will never get a face to face. She will string you along then drop a couple of FaceTime dates then buying some vids. I give it one text and if not move on. Good luck be safe.

  13. #28747

    Ainsley

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTartzy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone sampled? She has a massive online presence so she's real. Just wondering if she's worth the experience. I don't have a lot of time for the hobby right now so have to be selective. Appreciate any input.

    https://tryst.link/escort/theainsleyshay
    I have seen her always advertise before but when she was supposed to be here she never responds.

  14. #28746

    Yana

    Quote Originally Posted by Dham6574  [View Original Post]
    Well to respond to my own question, I went ahead and risked it against my better judgement and damn was it worth it. She is genuinely new to the game, and while her English is pretty good it's not great. So you have to be a bit patient, she said she would be making a TER account here soon. Easily the best girl I've seen, she is gorgeous, fit, fun, and adventurous. Photos are accurate, seems to be natural, no weird scars. Damage was $$ well worth it for me. Good kisser, DATY, and BBBJ, will repeat.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/4516786.htm?cat=1
    $$$ not $$ my bad.

  15. #28745
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1772

    You're upset? Oh no!

    Quote Originally Posted by Packie010  [View Original Post]
    Okay I'm starting to get pissed. It's not like my inbox is flooded with Pam's about why'all asking for Kacey's number. Well if you have it, please go see her your going to get what you paid for. I'm promise you that she give you the best head game you ever had. Personality is a 10 if you don't get on her bad side which is never unless you keep playing games with her and not showing up to whatever you setup with her. Anyways rant over she has a room on the Southside for the night. Everyone knows when checkout is so go see or help her extend her stay at the room she's at. If you need her number (which is a TextNow number), just hmu. I don't have pics of her, she will send you the pics. She's a busty blonde in her mid to early 30's who looks younger than her age. Tits and ass are 5/5 and she has a tight kitty. Everything is open on the menu as long as your willing to cough up the bread. Be safe.
    Why are you so invested? Maybe help her tighten up her communications and business practices. I texted her for 2 days, got a reply the 3rd day, a picture 12 hours after that. Made a date and she disappeared like the breeze. Then she texted days later asking if I wanted to meet.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape