Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,976 to 3,990 of 11032
-
04-14-23 12:35 #7057Senior Member

Posts: 132I've been eyeing Vanessas Throat but haven't had a chance yet. Her VIP is pricy.
Originally Posted by Darce
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-23 12:07 #7056Senior Member

Posts: 2335Yea, I'm reviews I just spell it out. Like a judge will say, " case dismissed, he txted her about giving flowers to the hooker. " Hehe.
Originally Posted by AussieFury
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-23 10:55 #7055Banned Member

Posts: 2302The dollar signs fool nobody and won't save anyone in a legal situation.
Originally Posted by HeyBb
[View Original Post]
I just use numbers.
-
04-13-23 23:43 #7054Regular Member

Posts: 15Hour
All hour visits. I can't figure out how to edit my post, but it appears lots of the $ signs got dropped. Most were 3 to 4 hundred.
Originally Posted by ILuvazns
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-23 22:19 #7053Senior Member

Posts: 268Favorite Portland based provider?
I'm going down next weekend so I might indulge in the local scene.
Who is your favorite PDX provider?
Also figured I might check out the strip club scene since everyone raves about it.
Any club recommendations?
Thanks
-
04-13-23 19:07 #7052Senior Member

Posts: 201Hey were which ones were bbfscip?
Originally Posted by HeyBb
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-23 18:48 #7051Senior Member

Posts: 265I take it these are hh reviews? I don't know many girls that allow msog for the hh, hell I can't even go twice anyway LOL.
Originally Posted by HeyBb
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-23 13:24 #7050Regular Member

Posts: 15More additions
Seen a few more providers. PM withs.
Would repeat.
Aires Campbell $$.
Good: tits, menu, looks, DFK.
Bad: scheduling, flakey.
Casey Tyler $$ 5.
Good: looks, menu, LFK.
Bad: No MSOG, we were nearly out of time, so still would repeat.
Xoxoangel $$.
Good: looks, tits, menu, conversation, DFK.
Summer Lynn Banks $$.
Good: tits.
Bad: looks not my favorite, no MSOG.
Wowitsnataly $$ 5.
Good: menu, looks like pics, LFK.
Bad: no connection.
Tinymollydolly $$$ base. 5 upcharge.
Good: looks, tits and ass, menu (with upcharge). Starting price is lower than most on my list. But with upcharges, ends up in the same range.
Bad: no MSOG. Lots of upcharges.
-
04-13-23 10:17 #7049Regular Member

Posts: 20Anyone been with this provider?
Has anyone experienced Kiana on the other board? https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....2311088%3BOPEN.
I tried searching on the forum but every post I saw was for other Kiana's. Any info is appreciated!
-
04-12-23 23:13 #7048Senior Member

Posts: 126Stay away please!! Little panda stay away.
You have been warned to stay away from this one. I got there I was upsold and as https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?402061-LittlePanda . Soon as I handed in my donations. So I just left and as I was leaving some dude apart from some hidden place. A very small man. Armature wants to be a gangster. I wanted to risk it and take him but then again I did not want to be on the news for some bullshit I took my time living. He thought am sure I was laughing.
-
04-12-23 16:35 #7047Senior Member

Posts: 99One oddity: in her profile (not the ad), the contact number and email are Papami https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?588993-Papami. "Mona" didn't have a lot of photos, but in her ad on another site (https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ona-26837.html) thought the freckle on the right boob might suggest the same person / different lighting.
Originally Posted by MauiGlory
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-23 14:28 #7046Senior Member

Posts: 544I never trust girls who use "whom" incorrectly.
Originally Posted by Erppp
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-23 13:36 #7045Senior Member

Posts: 113Tons of flags
Reached out to this one to see availability and she immediatly responded with address to her outcall including room #. She then followed with a text to bring beer and raincoats. Search of her number returned no results so I ended our conversation. Just seemed to sketch for me. Has anybody seen her.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/tacom...x/189590351774
-
04-12-23 02:24 #7044Regular Member

Posts: 56Super interested. Someone TOFTT and report? Does she belong in the other thread?
Originally Posted by PNWMan
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-23 01:56 #7043Regular Member

Posts: 1Can we trust body rub TNA profiles with multiple reviews
Hi.
I am planning to get decent body rub or nuru massage.
Are body rub tna profiles with multiple reviews authenticated?
Can we trust them?
Example.
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....E-425-524-9351














Reply With Quote




