Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 266 of 736 FirstFirst ... 166 216 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 316 366 ... LastLast
Results 3,976 to 3,990 of 11032
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7057
    Quote Originally Posted by Darce  [View Original Post]
    I'm going down next weekend so I might indulge in the local scene.

    Who is your favorite PDX provider?


    Also figured I might check out the strip club scene since everyone raves about it.

    Any club recommendations?

    Thanks
    I've been eyeing Vanessas Throat but haven't had a chance yet. Her VIP is pricy.

  2. #7056
    Quote Originally Posted by AussieFury  [View Original Post]
    The dollar signs fool nobody and won't save anyone in a legal situation.

    I just use numbers.
    Yea, I'm reviews I just spell it out. Like a judge will say, " case dismissed, he txted her about giving flowers to the hooker. " Hehe.

  3. #7055
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyBb  [View Original Post]
    All hour visits. I can't figure out how to edit my post, but it appears lots of the $ signs got dropped. Most were 3 to 4 hundred.
    The dollar signs fool nobody and won't save anyone in a legal situation.

    I just use numbers.

  4. #7054
    Regular Member


    Posts: 15

    Hour

    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvazns  [View Original Post]
    I take it these are hh reviews? I don't know many girls that allow msog for the hh, hell I can't even go twice anyway LOL.
    All hour visits. I can't figure out how to edit my post, but it appears lots of the $ signs got dropped. Most were 3 to 4 hundred.

  5. #7053
    Senior Member


    Posts: 268

    Favorite Portland based provider?

    I'm going down next weekend so I might indulge in the local scene.

    Who is your favorite PDX provider?

    Also figured I might check out the strip club scene since everyone raves about it.

    Any club recommendations?

    Thanks

  6. #7052
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyBb  [View Original Post]
    Seen a few more providers. PM withs.

    Would repeat.

    Aires Campbell $$.

    Good: tits, menu, looks, DFK.

    Bad: scheduling, flakey.

    Casey Tyler $$ 5.

    Good: looks, menu, LFK.

    Bad: No MSOG, we were nearly out of time, so still would repeat.

    Xoxoangel $$.

    Good: looks, tits, menu, conversation, DFK.

    Summer Lynn Banks $$.

    Good: tits.

    Bad: looks not my favorite, no MSOG.

    Wowitsnataly $$ 5.

    Good: menu, looks like pics, LFK.

    Bad: no connection.

    Tinymollydolly $$$ base. 5 upcharge.

    Good: looks, tits and ass, menu (with upcharge). Starting price is lower than most on my list. But with upcharges, ends up in the same range.

    Bad: no MSOG. Lots of upcharges.
    Hey were which ones were bbfscip?

  7. #7051
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyBb  [View Original Post]
    Seen a few more providers. PM withs.

    Would repeat.

    Aires Campbell $$.

    Good: tits, menu, looks, DFK.

    Bad: scheduling, flakey.

    Casey Tyler $$ 5.

    Good: looks, menu, LFK.

    Bad: No MSOG, we were nearly out of time, so still would repeat.

    Xoxoangel $$.

    Good: looks, tits, menu, conversation, DFK.

    Summer Lynn Banks $$.

    Good: tits.

    Bad: looks not my favorite, no MSOG.

    Wowitsnataly $$ 5.

    Good: menu, looks like pics, LFK.

    Bad: no connection.

    Tinymollydolly $$$ base. 5 upcharge.

    Good: looks, tits and ass, menu (with upcharge). Starting price is lower than most on my list. But with upcharges, ends up in the same range.

    Bad: no MSOG. Lots of upcharges.
    I take it these are hh reviews? I don't know many girls that allow msog for the hh, hell I can't even go twice anyway LOL.

  8. #7050
    Regular Member


    Posts: 15

    More additions

    Seen a few more providers. PM withs.

    Would repeat.

    Aires Campbell $$.

    Good: tits, menu, looks, DFK.

    Bad: scheduling, flakey.

    Casey Tyler $$ 5.

    Good: looks, menu, LFK.

    Bad: No MSOG, we were nearly out of time, so still would repeat.

    Xoxoangel $$.

    Good: looks, tits, menu, conversation, DFK.

    Summer Lynn Banks $$.

    Good: tits.

    Bad: looks not my favorite, no MSOG.

    Wowitsnataly $$ 5.

    Good: menu, looks like pics, LFK.

    Bad: no connection.

    Tinymollydolly $$$ base. 5 upcharge.

    Good: looks, tits and ass, menu (with upcharge). Starting price is lower than most on my list. But with upcharges, ends up in the same range.

    Bad: no MSOG. Lots of upcharges.

  9. #7049

    Anyone been with this provider?

    Has anyone experienced Kiana on the other board? https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....2311088%3BOPEN.

    I tried searching on the forum but every post I saw was for other Kiana's. Any info is appreciated!

  10. #7048

    Stay away please!! Little panda stay away.

    You have been warned to stay away from this one. I got there I was upsold and as https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?402061-LittlePanda . Soon as I handed in my donations. So I just left and as I was leaving some dude apart from some hidden place. A very small man. Armature wants to be a gangster. I wanted to risk it and take him but then again I did not want to be on the news for some bullshit I took my time living. He thought am sure I was laughing.

  11. #7047
    Quote Originally Posted by MauiGlory  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone share their experience?
    Mechanical? Stand-offish? Or is she charming and allows lots of access?
    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?591683-Richchy
    One oddity: in her profile (not the ad), the contact number and email are Papami https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?588993-Papami. "Mona" didn't have a lot of photos, but in her ad on another site (https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ona-26837.html) thought the freckle on the right boob might suggest the same person / different lighting.

  12. #7046
    Quote Originally Posted by Erppp  [View Original Post]
    Hi.

    I am planning to get decent body rub or nuru massage.

    Are body rub tna profiles with multiple reviews authenticated?

    Can we trust them?

    Example.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....E-425-524-9351
    I never trust girls who use "whom" incorrectly.

  13. #7045

    Tons of flags

    Reached out to this one to see availability and she immediatly responded with address to her outcall including room #. She then followed with a text to bring beer and raincoats. Search of her number returned no results so I ended our conversation. Just seemed to sketch for me. Has anybody seen her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/tacom...x/189590351774

  14. #7044
    Quote Originally Posted by PNWMan  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellas, I've been on the other board for years and just came across this platform a few weeks ago. Can't believe I've been missing out on so much.

    Is there any info on this lady? Haven't seen her on STG Lynnwood / Everett area before.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/evere...o/523983860144
    Super interested. Someone TOFTT and report? Does she belong in the other thread?

  15. #7043

    Can we trust body rub TNA profiles with multiple reviews

    Hi.

    I am planning to get decent body rub or nuru massage.

    Are body rub tna profiles with multiple reviews authenticated?

    Can we trust them?

    Example.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....E-425-524-9351

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape