Thread: Korean Agency BB
+
Add Report
Results 17,161 to 17,175 of 52306
-
04-12-23 16:28 #35146I'm a troll if you don't put me on your ignore list then you want to read my stuff.

Posts: 2623Roger that, sir.
Originally Posted by TheAbc
[View Original Post]
For those that don't know a person can get a series of infractions that may culminate into being banned. I am moderated and my post need to go through moderation and be vetted by Admin. I probably have at least 3 infractions so skating on thin ice. My second infraction resulted in losing my moderation of this thread as punishment. Since this is one of the most exquisite corpes on the subject and this thread is highly successful because of our brothers and sisters in the fight, I lost it! In my HYA GIrls post poor Jack was just an expression but not to imply the same.
-
04-12-23 16:19 #35145Senior Member

Posts: 742Curious and ready
So I have not had the chance to enjoy the Korean BBFS scene. There's no better feeling than raw dogging a provider and was hoping to jump into this scene. Any advice for me would be appreciated. I am Mexican / American so don't know if that puts me at a disadvantage or are they open to who they see. If anyone could let me know who is a for sure thing BBFS and how would I go about setting this up. Age, looks, and service is probably what I'm curious about. I mean age is not a deal breaker but obviously I don't want to see a 70 year old hag with no ass or tits LOL and a dead fish even if it is BBFS. Thanks in advance and you can PM me if needed.
-
04-12-23 16:09 #35144Senior Member

Posts: 442Public announcement
I will be posting on a new girl who is new to OC scene but apparently she is the hottest commodity in the town that she used to work before. A friend of mine told me that she is hot body and hot face and he has seen her six times in three week. Her first day is tomorrow and I have booked a spot for tomorrow.
I will promise not to sandbag her info if she is real deal and disclose the name but now for now.
Time to inject some new blood rather than citing all the recycle inventories.
-
04-12-23 16:04 #35143Senior Member

Posts: 442Like this type of workout
I think you are referring to some workout like this (I think this insta model has an ass to die for).
Originally Posted by NintyNine
[View Original Post]
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cj904tAp8xz/
-
04-12-23 13:29 #35142Senior Member

Posts: 788HanAss
Speaking of an ass. I think Hana has a juicy ass for a kgirl.
Originally Posted by NintyNine
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-23 12:59 #35141Senior Member

Posts: 212Wednesday SFK
Nina. Viki. Lovely. Nana.
https://www.sexyfunkgirls.com/
-
04-12-23 12:37 #35140Senior Member

Posts: 2317Humpday roundup sfk / kbliss. New girl nana listed.
Erika Lovely Viki Jessica Nina Nana.
-
04-12-23 12:04 #35139Shill account, ignore all posts

Posts: 271Sunny
I haven't seen Nixie. But if I'm picking, I would pick Sunny.
Originally Posted by SleeperPleasur
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-23 11:40 #35138Senior Member

Posts: 31Has anyone tried Ana from TopAngels?
I'm visiting SoCal next week and think she looks hot based on the pictures from the site. Does anyone have experience with her?
-
04-12-23 11:26 #35137Shill account, ignore all posts

Posts: 70Wonky at Melo's
Booked Wonyi at Melo's Playground after seeing the bb special price.
She said Wonyi might only offer the special price for a week or two.
Sweet girl, enjoyed, lots of energy.
Young girls with bb special price is always a good one. Haha.
-
04-12-23 03:41 #35136Senior Member

Posts: 2644I never thought Remi was skinny either. To refer to her as a "stick" (ie TOAS) is an exaggeration at best, pejorative at worst. I save those extreme descriptors for girls whose bones (eg ribs, pelvis) are clearly evident beneath their skin, due to a minimal layer of muscle or fat covering them.
Originally Posted by Member#2210
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-23 02:26 #35135Senior Member

Posts: 460Ina skinny?
I saw Ina and she's not skinny, she's just right (and surely not chubby, I hate chubby girls, esp. ones with chunky legs). Even Remi I don't think is really skinny, she's just very slender. Now, Viki to me is skinny.
Originally Posted by Vulcan1009
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-23 02:20 #35134Regular Member

Posts: 24Nixie, Ari, or Sunny?
Hello again,
I'm having a tough time on who to choose between these 3, I have been researching on reviews about them, and so far it seems Ari is the real deal especially on how much of a spinner she is, although sunny as well has decent reviews, as for Nixie well. I got caught in the pics and how recent reviews of her accurate pictures are.
But I had to ask. A pm would do as well.
Thanks.
-
04-12-23 02:04 #35133Senior Member

Posts: 51Ina
Hey gents, just wanted to chime in on Ina.
Pics are her, but touched up. Most accurate photos would probably be the black outfit and the yellow plaid outfit. Several have said that she has pretty a face, but personally, I only consider her cute. Pretty to me is like Jazmin's face, but to each their own. Body, I think is better than photos, she's more slender (which I prefer). I agree that she is regular skinny, just not toned. Good sized tits, not Remi big though. She's probably late 20's, early 30's.
She doesn't speak any English. So it was hard to communicate with her.
Service / skill wise, she's friendly and has a smile on her face the whole time. BBBJ was a little weak at first, but got better as it went on. It felt like one of my "bust fast" days though, so I had to stop her just as it was getting really good. Switched to DATY and she responded well to it. I went at it for awhile, so she seemed a little spent after. So then I went to town in missionary. She seems to enjoy sex and wanted me to go as deep as I could.
I get the sense that your experience would get better with repeat visits and would recommend her to Korean speakers and maybe people who don't care to chat. Personally, I might repeat if any of my favorites aren't available, but I wouldn't be upset if she up and left either.
-
04-12-23 00:54 #35132Senior Member

Posts: 862These girls with flat untoned ass can easily work on it during their down time between customers. No gym required.
Just lie face down on the bed, and do reverse leg lift. Will tighten up the glutes.
Boys, show them how it's done next time, so we can all have Kgirls with nice ass.










Reply With Quote




