Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,101 to 2,115 of 7473
-
04-12-23 12:28 #5373Senior Member

Posts: 282Tracy?
Any thoughts or experiences? Doesn't appear to be an accurate age, but you never know.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...y/714845326120
-
04-12-23 00:05 #5372Senior Member

Posts: 98Yes
Yeah that's the person. There's got to be better option for that rate. If.
Originally Posted by DigginHerOutt
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-23 20:23 #5371Senior Member

Posts: 126Sent you a PM.
Originally Posted by QuietSearch22
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-23 17:03 #5370Senior Member

Posts: 126I saw her for an hour massage awhile back. It was ok. Nothing special. Unless she really gets wild I couldn't justify spending 600 even for FS.
Originally Posted by DigginHerOutt
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-23 15:14 #5369Senior Member

Posts: 133Zara?
Are you talking about Zara fox? I really want to see her but I'm with you 6 bills is really high for an older basically bbw. From what I've read she's a fun time but for 6 bills I'm seeing a hot young traveling girl. There's been a lot of good one here lately I seen, I hope they continue to come.
Originally Posted by Bau1979
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-23 12:07 #5368Senior Member

Posts: 121She Doesn't Look Fund
MJ Looks like she took that pic after toking a bong. Not appealing at all.
Originally Posted by QuietSearch22
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-23 06:45 #5367Senior Member

Posts: 98Really
6 bills?
Really? May I ask what that experience is like. That just seems high for an older almost bbw. No offense to Ms Fox. I just don't get it.
-
04-10-23 17:07 #5366Senior Member

Posts: 160Fake downstairs
I will take "ass implants" for $500 Alex.
Originally Posted by Solin1234
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-23 16:11 #5365Regular Member

Posts: 23Ms Charlotte and MJ
Recently visited Ms Charlotte who used to be in the area and is now back. Good comms and a fun time had. She's very friendly and fun. PM for more details.
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...tte-27423.html
Wondering if anybody has visited with "MJ" aka dream girl, looks to me from pics she might have some demons she's dealing with. Any insight is great. She's got good comms but making me wonder.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...u/430512499133
-
04-10-23 09:09 #5364Senior Member

Posts: 69Southern comfort
Anyone have any Intel on this one?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...t/434265727425
Been out of the game for a bit.
Thanks,
Dom.
-
04-10-23 07:34 #5363Senior Member

Posts: 47Fake downstairs?
When I read "fake dowstairs", I thought maybe she had a dick at one point?
Originally Posted by TylerKnight090
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-23 02:41 #5362Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts

Posts: 44I heard she went on vacation with LE.
Originally Posted by ChasFun78
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-23 19:27 #5361Regular Member

Posts: 17Bella
I saw not too long ago. She still has her boyfriend +1 (Saw drive up for OC) and has hard demons. It was one of my many regrets. Lmao. Good call if you didn't pull the trigger.
Originally Posted by Dmasters
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-23 21:25 #5360Senior Member

Posts: 40Anyone know
What ever happened to Nellie? Is she still around?
-
04-08-23 17:34 #5359Senior Member

Posts: 92A buck 50 means 150.
Originally Posted by Sincerejohn11
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





