Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 141 of 498 FirstFirst ... 41 91 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 191 241 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,115 of 7467
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5367

    Really

    6 bills?

    Really? May I ask what that experience is like. That just seems high for an older almost bbw. No offense to Ms Fox. I just don't get it.

  2. #5366

    Fake downstairs

    Quote Originally Posted by Solin1234  [View Original Post]
    When I read "fake dowstairs", I thought maybe she had a dick at one point?
    I will take "ass implants" for $500 Alex.

  3. #5365

    Ms Charlotte and MJ

    Recently visited Ms Charlotte who used to be in the area and is now back. Good comms and a fun time had. She's very friendly and fun. PM for more details.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...tte-27423.html

    Wondering if anybody has visited with "MJ" aka dream girl, looks to me from pics she might have some demons she's dealing with. Any insight is great. She's got good comms but making me wonder.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...u/430512499133

  4. #5364

    Southern comfort

    Anyone have any Intel on this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...t/434265727425

    Been out of the game for a bit.

    Thanks,

    Dom.

  5. #5363

    Fake downstairs?

    Quote Originally Posted by TylerKnight090  [View Original Post]
    Very little english, gets right to the point. Fake both upstairs and downstairs. Took direction ok but wasnt anywhere the best. 1 and done in my book.
    When I read "fake dowstairs", I thought maybe she had a dick at one point?

  6. #5362
    Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts


    Posts: 44
    Quote Originally Posted by ChasFun78  [View Original Post]
    What ever happened to Nellie? Is she still around?
    I heard she went on vacation with LE.

  7. #5361

    Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by Dmasters  [View Original Post]
    I appreciate you guys providing info on her. I e been communicating with her today, even got her to send a couple short vids because I thought she was a cop. 🤣.

    Says she's staying at the Intown Suites by Tanger. Pulled up this forum and saw your warnings. Went back through the thread and really didn't find any details on her.

    I called her out and she said she's separated from her husband and "most of that shit was made up or exaggerated ". Really too bad because she looks damn fine in the vids and pic she sent me. The pic could've been older but the vids were sent today.

    Anyway, thanks again.
    I saw not too long ago. She still has her boyfriend +1 (Saw drive up for OC) and has hard demons. It was one of my many regrets. Lmao. Good call if you didn't pull the trigger.

  8. #5360

    Anyone know

    What ever happened to Nellie? Is she still around?

  9. #5359
    Quote Originally Posted by Sincerejohn11  [View Original Post]
    Typo? 50 $ for qv?? I think she travels with Deanna the Latina here quite frequently. I have never seen either but I'm guessing it's way more than 50 $.
    A buck 50 means 150.

  10. #5358

    Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by FunGuy37  [View Original Post]
    From what I have seen on here she has a 100% scammer thief people have been robbed by her and her boyfriend.
    I appreciate you guys providing info on her. I e been communicating with her today, even got her to send a couple short vids because I thought she was a cop. 🤣.

    Says she's staying at the Intown Suites by Tanger. Pulled up this forum and saw your warnings. Went back through the thread and really didn't find any details on her.

    I called her out and she said she's separated from her husband and "most of that shit was made up or exaggerated ". Really too bad because she looks damn fine in the vids and pic she sent me. The pic could've been older but the vids were sent today.

    Anyway, thanks again.

  11. #5357

    Quick visit Hh and HR

    So I have mostly done massage parlors and have not encountered this. So I assume a quick visit is 15 min? That seems simple enough, just bust and then you're done. But what about half hour and full hour? Does that include multiple rounds? If not, assuming the average guy bust within 15-20 minutes. Why would anyone get a half hour or a full hour of the provider only provides one pop? Why.

  12. #5356
    Quote Originally Posted by Incognito00  [View Original Post]
    It was a buck 50 for qv, and yes.
    Typo? 50 $ for qv?? I think she travels with Deanna the Latina here quite frequently. I have never seen either but I'm guessing it's way more than 50 $.

  13. #5355

    Wide Load

    Quote Originally Posted by Freebee1237  [View Original Post]
    What was cost? Was it GFE? How long did session last?
    It was a buck 50 for qv, and yes.

  14. #5354

    2 experiences

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/364027415590 1 girl was same girl.

    In another typical Latina ad you see and of course not her. Asked to see friend and it was the redhead working the rooms as a maid. SMH. I left.

    2nd was Barbie banx. Very pretty lady with same makeup and everything in the picture. Good head game with moaning. Very nice body will repeat.

  15. #5353
    Quote Originally Posted by Incognito00  [View Original Post]
    Whet to her a few weeks ago, and she's very polite and clean but you can tell she rushes straight for the BJ to get the job done. Overall great body, will go again.

    https://tryst.link/escort/candicakess
    What was cost? Was it GFE? How long did session last?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape