rubmaps
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10703

    No to Molly

    Quote Originally Posted by OrlandoExec33  [View Original Post]
    Been burned a bit lately and was hoping someone might have experience with one of these:

    Victoria - https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ndo/126747435. Seems legit, but had some concerns when scouting out her location. Anyone try her?

    A1 Molly - https://escortbabylon.net/picture_vi...66c14ec45e05a5.

    I normally would take a chance, but would appreciate any comments. Thanks in advance!
    You'll regret it. The other idk.

  2. #10702

    I Prefer Victoria

    Quote Originally Posted by OrlandoExec33  [View Original Post]
    Been burned a bit lately and was hoping someone might have experience with one of these:

    Victoria - https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ndo/126747435. Seems legit, but had some concerns when scouting out her location. Anyone try her?

    A1 Molly - https://escortbabylon.net/picture_vi...66c14ec45e05a5.

    I normally would take a chance, but would appreciate any comments. Thanks in advance!
    I've had decent dreams of both, Victoria is more GFE, had a good dream of Molly too, but she tends to be less organized and that may degrade the quality of the comms and the dream overall. Victoria is straightforward in both aspects.

  3. #10701
    Quote Originally Posted by OrlandoExec33  [View Original Post]
    Been burned a bit lately and was hoping someone might have experience with one of these:

    Victoria - https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ndo/126747435. Seems legit, but had some concerns when scouting out her location. Anyone try her?

    A1 Molly - https://escortbabylon.net/picture_vi...66c14ec45e05a5.

    I normally would take a chance, but would appreciate any comments. Thanks in advance!
    No to A1 Molly. I've seen her before at a mid scale hotel on I drive. She reeked of BO like she jogged a mile to get to the room. She looks good and it wasn't a deal breaker but when we got down to it she gave me a 12 second BJ and then only would do mish. Complained why I didn't finish after 5 pumps and wouldn't take her too off or let me grab a boob over her shirt. I angry pumped for a few min and blew in the bag and left. Waste of $.

  4. #10700

    UCF. East Orlando Prospects

    Been burned a bit lately and was hoping someone might have experience with one of these:

    Victoria - https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ndo/126747435. Seems legit, but had some concerns when scouting out her location. Anyone try her?

    A1 Molly - https://escortbabylon.net/picture_vi...66c14ec45e05a5.

    I normally would take a chance, but would appreciate any comments. Thanks in advance!

  5. #10699

    Lauren's Resurgence

    Quote Originally Posted by RickyJames1  [View Original Post]
    Well, it'd been awhile since I'd seen Lauren so I figured I'd go see her. I first saw her about 6 or 7 years ago. She is still the Sam's, friendly gal and gives great service as always. Satisfaction guaranteed.

    https://skipthxegames.com/posts/orla...a/189850240031
    Quote Originally Posted by ShokDJ  [View Original Post]
    Saw her a few weeks back unfortunately I can't say I had a pleasant experience. Her face is pretty scarred up from acne and whatnot so she definitely doesn't look as good as the pics. Her ass is super fat and doggy was a great view but I hard difficulties staying hard when the stench from her kitty drifted up into my nose. Nice girl but the hygiene is definitely a buzz kill.
    Quote Originally Posted by Monger654  [View Original Post]
    I had the opposite experience. She's gotten really heavy, cankles and all. And the service was rushed and she tried to up charge me. I used to see her a lot and now she's out of my rotation. The smell and the dog didnt help either.
    She's definitely a YMMV girl. There's been a resurgence of comments about her of late. Some good. Some bad.

    Some of the comments about this former SW, are the same issues mentioned over and over. Mostly that he has a great behind view, but has gained a lot of weight from her prime. She used to be a top notch provider, but it widely varies. Her acne scarring. The Smell / Stench is also mentioned a lot, as it was when she was an exclusive SW in the NQ area. There was always reasons suggested beck then why she was so fishy smelling, but none of which I can mention here.

    It's almost comical because there are so many of these advertisers, unknown to many of those mongers that will turn their nose at SWs and swear they would never see a SW, is that these advertisers were or currently are SWs, but charge double to triple their prices in their ads over what they get from walking. Unknowing mongers will gladly pay it too, thinking they are getting only prime offerings for their inflated prices because it is from an ad.

    Of course again, YMMV. Not all advertisers were SW, I want to be clear about that, just many.

    Grain 56.

  6. #10698

    Apopka Altamonte susan

    Susan the bbw on 436 in altamknte. Give a nice good BBBJ and somewhat deep. Cons are she is not GFE for 80. I would say good for a pump and dump but talks a lot. Really she keeps increasing in size but it goes to her ass also. She will lie and say she is GFE and allows kissing but rly she does not. YMMV.

  7. #10697
    Quote Originally Posted by RickyJames1  [View Original Post]
    Well, it'd been awhile since I'd seen Lauren so I figured I'd go see her. I first saw her about 6 or 7 years ago. She is still the Sam's, friendly gal and gives great service as always. Satisfaction guaranteed.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/orlan...a/189850240031
    I had the opposite experience. She's gotten really heavy, cankles and all. And the service was rushed and she tried to up charge me. I used to see her a lot and now she's out of my rotation. The smell and the dog didn’t help either.

  8. #10696

    Marie

    Another late review but better late than never. Saw Marie a while back and we did a hh for $$. Honestly the experience was pretty subpar for $$. She is the girl in the pics but the face is a 6/10 and the body imo is 8/10. CBJ was meh and cfs could've been better but she had a slight stench down there which is a big turn off for me. No GFE, no fiv, too many rules imo to repeat for $$.
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/florida/orlando/126766881

  9. #10695
    Quote Originally Posted by RickyJames1  [View Original Post]
    Well, it'd been awhile since I'd seen Lauren so I figured I'd go see her. I first saw her about 6 or 7 years ago. She is still the Sam's, friendly gal and gives great service as always. Satisfaction guaranteed.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/orlan...a/189850240031
    Saw her a few weeks back unfortunately I can't say I had a pleasant experience. Her face is pretty scarred up from acne and whatnot so she definitely doesn't look as good as the pics. Her ass is super fat and doggy was a great view but I hard difficulties staying hard when the stench from her kitty drifted up into my nose. Nice girl but the hygiene is definitely a buzz kill.

  10. #10694

    Kristie

    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie155  [View Original Post]
    Anyone TOFT on this one yet. I nearly did today but ended up at MM for a sure thing instead. I'm very curious but the pics and info seem almost TGTBT.

    Quoted 4 bouquets for hr double but not pic for the partner.

    Any intel would be appreciated.

    I dig this tiny chicks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/orlan...l/583765231839

    Thanks in advance.
    Just my 2 cents. She should be considered as a high risk provider due to her high risk street walker life.

  11. #10693

    Lauren

    Well, it'd been awhile since I'd seen Lauren so I figured I'd go see her. I first saw her about 6 or 7 years ago. She is still the Sam's, friendly gal and gives great service as always. Satisfaction guaranteed.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/orlan...a/189850240031

  12. #10692

    Palm Tree Sara

    You guys have taken care of me many times over here so I thought about throwing you a bone.

    Palm Tree spa in Rockledge has a new girl that will be there for two more weeks.

    Sara is the prettiest Asian and skinniest I have ever seen! Porcelain smooth skin, long hair and perfect man made B cups.

    Full service with great massage and walk on back for $$4. Not MM, but definitely worth the hour drive here if you like real.

    Skinny, like me. Everything covered, have her clean you first and don't tear her up because I want another turn.

    80 to house and $6 to her.

    Your welcome!

  13. #10691

    Kristie

    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie155  [View Original Post]
    Anyone TOFT on this one yet. I nearly did today but ended up at MM for a sure thing instead. I'm very curious but the pics and info seem almost TGTBT.

    Quoted 4 bouquets for hr double but not pic for the partner.

    Any intel would be appreciated.

    I dig this tiny chicks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/orlan...l/583765231839

    Thanks in advance.
    She used to be a SW around the 25 streets on OBT.

  14. #10690

    ?

    Anyone TOFT on this one yet. I nearly did today but ended up at MM for a sure thing instead. I'm very curious but the pics and info seem almost TGTBT.

    Quoted 4 bouquets for hr double but not pic for the partner.

    Any intel would be appreciated.

    I dig this tiny chicks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/orlan...l/583765231839

    Thanks in advance.

  15. #10689
    Quote Originally Posted by ApopkaGuy  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her in person a few times and all I can really say is that the pics are accurate, I haven't dated her so I can't comment on the service. The other girl in the ad I've seen a lot going back to before covid. She's for the most part always been a solid date. Here's a pic from one of our last sessions.
    I seen her once and had a sub par experience. CBJ, no touching boobs, rushed in and out. Even with the low entry fee it was not a good time. I have not seen her since. This was about a month ago.

    https://callescort.org/321-371-5689

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape