Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Humaniplex

+ Add Report
Page 65 of 272 FirstFirst ... 15 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 115 165 ... LastLast
Results 961 to 975 of 4072
This blog is moderated by Baldy Cruiser
  1. #3112
    Quote Originally Posted by SirBishop  [View Original Post]
    Diamonds88 is a Thai house. Have you searched in the Asian Providers forum?
    I appreciate it. My search skills are pretty atrocious so I type in the name and look lo.

    Thank you very much. Was thinking all hx girls stayed here LOL.

  2. #3111
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyPlaces  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever try gina under the handle diamonds88?

    I did a search and wondering if its the same gina from s99 that's been talked about.
    Diamonds88 is a Thai house. Have you searched in the Asian Providers forum?

  3. #3110

    Anyone try gina

    Anyone ever try gina under the handle diamonds88?

    I did a search and wondering if its the same gina from s99 that's been talked about.

  4. #3109
    Quote Originally Posted by MrLemon  [View Original Post]
    Saw her last night, she was not worth it.

    Don't get me wrong she was the girl in the pics with no fat on her waist, a beauty.

    Here are the cons:

    1. Room was dark, can't see her full beauty.

    2. Blowjob- only sucks the tip with her hand on the rest. Does not go deep or try to please.

    3. Kissing- does not do dfk, just lfk.

    4. Hygiene freak- after eating her out and making her cum, she went to the bathroom to wash herself.

    She's mainly all business.
    Thanks for this. Was just thinking about reaching out to her.

  5. #3108
    Thanks for toftt.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrLemon  [View Original Post]
    Saw her last night, she was not worth it.

    Don't get me wrong she was the girl in the pics with no fat on her waist, a beauty.

    Here are the cons:

    1. Room was dark, can't see her full beauty.

    2. Blowjob- only sucks the tip with her hand on the rest. Does not go deep or try to please.

    3. Kissing- does not do dfk, just lfk.

    4. Hygiene freak- after eating her out and making her cum, she went to the bathroom to wash herself.

    She's mainly all business.

  6. #3107
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnum44  [View Original Post]
    Wish I were in town to see this beauty https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/BengaliLuvv Hope she returns soon.
    Saw her last night, she was not worth it.

    Don't get me wrong she was the girl in the pics with no fat on her waist, a beauty.

    Here are the cons:

    1. Room was dark, can't see her full beauty.

    2. Blowjob- only sucks the tip with her hand on the rest. Does not go deep or try to please.

    3. Kissing- does not do dfk, just lfk.

    4. Hygiene freak- after eating her out and making her cum, she went to the bathroom to wash herself.

    She's mainly all business.

  7. #3106
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLnguist  [View Original Post]
    Join the noobz club on Hx. There's thread in there that they started for newbie friendly ladies. Find one that's like a Level 2-5 that's newbie friendly even if they aren't your type. Hit it, get the rating, and you'll notice better responses from providers after that.
    Appreciate the help. Here we go like mario.

  8. #3105

    PhoebeSkyy

    WYSIWYG. But to be fair, she actually looked younger in real life. Some minor ink. Nothing distracting unless you're a prude or deep af in the pedo niche and the tats take away from that. Some uneven skin tone; maybe peeling from being sun burned. And I didn't care for the copious amounts of cover-up on her face. Overall, I recommend if you enjoy the young sun-kissed SoCal blonde aesthetic.

    True to her menu, though I'm highly suspicious it opens up if she clicks with you. Was surprised with her headgame for someone that young; and I questioned if I should've I'd'd her after the fact. Tongue-slapping and saliva-string DTBBBJ. She seemed multi-orgasmic and her juices flowed and body shuddered in 69. Her pussies was tight as it should be for her age. And she doesn't shy away from the dirty talk as she invited me in deeper to hit them angles and stretch her out. She may be new to the biz, but she's no stranger to her sexuality or how to submit to a man's lust.

  9. #3104
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyPlaces  [View Original Post]
    I just hit her up. I hope she accepts new hx members LOL. This struggle is real.

    Hit up wiiinter but not comfortable with newbies.
    Join the noobz club on Hx. There's thread in there that they started for newbie friendly ladies. Find one that's like a Level 2-5 that's newbie friendly even if they aren't your type. Hit it, get the rating, and you'll notice better responses from providers after that.

  10. #3103
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnum44  [View Original Post]
    Wish I were in town to see this beauty https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/BengaliLuvv Hope she returns soon.
    I just hit her up. I hope she accepts new hx members LOL. This struggle is real.

    Hit up wiiinter but not comfortable with newbies.

  11. #3102

    BengaliLuv

    Wish I were in town to see this beauty https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/BengaliLuvv Hope she returns soon.

  12. #3101

    Gift Card

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyPlaces  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    I'm ready to start goin on humaniplex.

    How fast / easy is it to get out the quarantine.

    Sucks can't use crypto option anymore so I got to use that money order route.
    Just buy a gift card online. Home Depot works fine.

  13. #3100

    Re: Kira Pics

    Quote Originally Posted by TheFishsd  [View Original Post]
    There are several comments in this thread about her pics being very photoshopped and lackluster service.
    You should've seen her Instagram late last year. This is her hiding behind the makeup. She quickly removed this natural pic of herself.

    https://postimg.cc/342WY1XF

  14. #3099
    Quote Originally Posted by SirBishop  [View Original Post]
    So she broke from her booker and created a new account. That happens a lot. How do you know this Pete Malloy? He looks like a very prolific monger! I'd rather hear about the girls and not some monger. So please share your report when you actually saw her.
    It's obvious you don't know he works behind the scenes and book rooms for unorganized ladies do you? OC / LA mongers know this as well. Matter of fact, 2 ladies I seen even mentioned getting "help" with account stuff. You aren't around LA / OC much huh? Some of you get too damn uptight and sensitive with comments like this. LOL. I'm still going by what I said. And neg ratings by a level 3. If you don't like what I say, don't read it. Easy.

  15. #3098

    How fast to get out of quarantine

    Hey guys,

    I'm ready to start goin on humaniplex.

    How fast / easy is it to get out the quarantine.

    Sucks can't use crypto option anymore so I got to use that money order route.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape