Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 450 of 2214 FirstFirst ... 350 400 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 500 550 950 1450 ... LastLast
Results 6,736 to 6,750 of 33199
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26464
    Quote Originally Posted by MeadnMrsJones  [View Original Post]
    Yup, alcoholic, we all know that.

    Yup, a lot of trouble in the past, we all know that too.

    But what everyone is leaving out about her is that, at least back in the time she was with EE and for the year or so after that, she would let pretty much anyone go raw on her.

    She'd lose all her sense when she was drunk. You'd have to do a deep dive in the forum to find supporting reviews on this, don't take my word for it.

    A sweet girl with a great rack for sure, but there are things that disqualify even that in this world of the slimmest pickings.

    All of you guys asking for number and trying to hook up with her, just be aware of what you're getting.
    The reason nobody talking about her going BB IS Everyone knew it. Yes even when she was with EE she was BB. Guys had the option to cover up. Didn't matter if she was sober.

    Or intoxicated she never said No. She want to please. Girl has a self esteem problem. With that said I always had a good time with her an I stay in contact with her ever when.

    She is not taking appointments. Always wish her the best but she always goes back to the bottle.

  2. #26463

    Brookee

    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    She is not talking appointments at this time.
    I am surprised at the vitriol and sanctimony regarding Brookee's recent return.

    First, I have not seen her.

    Second, this site is populated primarily by men who like sex enough to pay for it.

    Third, I'm sure there are more than a few alcoholics / recovering alcoholics among the users of this site.

    Sounds like Brookee genuinely enjoys / enjoyed sex. To those who castigate her for going bare, bring your own cover and proceed.

    Finally, anybody who knows anything about substance abuse recovery, especially, alcoholism knows relapses are common and can be frequent. Judgmental posts do not help.

  3. #26462

    Agree about Brooke

    Quote Originally Posted by MeadnMrsJones  [View Original Post]
    Yup, alcoholic, we all know that.

    Yup, a lot of trouble in the past, we all know that too.

    But what everyone is leaving out about her is that, at least back in the time she was with EE and for the year or so after that, she would let pretty much anyone go raw on her.

    She'd lose all her sense when she was drunk. You'd have to do a deep dive in the forum to find supporting reviews on this, don't take my word for it.

    A sweet girl with a great rack for sure, but there are things that disqualify even that in this world of the slimmest pickings.

    All of you guys asking for number and trying to hook up with her, just be aware of what you're getting.
    Saw her once back in early 2021. Started with condom but after I slipped it off and she said cool and I fucked her in all three holes and nutted deep in her ass. It was exciting as hell. But went to go get tested asap and came back clean but never saw her again.

    FYI. Raylee was notorious as well for barebacking and I pretty much barebacked her the 5 times I saw her. Felt bad for dudes eating that pussy, but I will admit she was tight and felt good. Nutted deep in her every single time too. Good old days, after she went global, I stopped seeing her.

  4. #26461

    Not white knighting

    I heard you. Not white knighting to get her a roof, just saying she's desperate for business.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bdsdh  [View Original Post]
    This makes up over half the providers out there if you help them at all outside of there donation they will keep asking for more and rarely use it the way they say.

  5. #26460

    Golden V

    Quote Originally Posted by NothingToDo  [View Original Post]
    She's hopping between neighbors' rooms and hotels. Let me take that back, she's pretty much blacklisted in all the m-town area hotels, so be careful if you book them. Perhaps someone can take her to a different area in an extended stay type place, where smoking is allowed.

    She needs a roof over her head, but she takes care for her fix first.

    Still good value. I just can't help her anymore. PM if you need her digit.
    This makes up over half the providers out there if you help them at all outside of there donation they will keep asking for more and rarely use it the way they say.

  6. #26459

    Golden V / Tina homeless

    She's hopping between neighbors' rooms and hotels. Let me take that back, she's pretty much blacklisted in all the m-town area hotels, so be careful if you book them. Perhaps someone can take her to a different area in an extended stay type place, where smoking is allowed.

    She needs a roof over her head, but she takes care for her fix first.

    Still good value. I just can't help her anymore. PM if you need her digit.

  7. #26458
    Quote Originally Posted by MallGuy101  [View Original Post]
    WetBaby https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/126681646 at least for me is a no go. Had appointment set up confirmed the time said no problem. I sent one other text advising her that I do not prepay, only give donation after playing. After that text she has not responded and never showed.
    A lot of these girls try an hitchhike on the good providers by trying to use a name close to draw guys is. I think she is wanting guy to not do their research to get a couple in to feed her habits.

    She is s nowhere close to little WetWet but goes by WetBaby. Don't be fooled.

  8. #26457
    Quote Originally Posted by NkyEric  [View Original Post]
    Saw Brooke many years ago with EE.

    Would like to track her down for one more time.

    Please send digits or link.

    Thanks.
    She is not talking appointments at this time.

  9. #26456

    Are those

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdaddy344  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...619/8599070808

    Really want to make the plunge any info?
    Tree trunks or elephant legs?

  10. #26455

    The thing about Brookeee that no one is talking about

    Yup, alcoholic, we all know that.

    Yup, a lot of trouble in the past, we all know that too.

    But what everyone is leaving out about her is that, at least back in the time she was with EE and for the year or so after that, she would let pretty much anyone go raw on her.

    She'd lose all her sense when she was drunk. You'd have to do a deep dive in the forum to find supporting reviews on this, don't take my word for it.

    A sweet girl with a great rack for sure, but there are things that disqualify even that in this world of the slimmest pickings.

    All of you guys asking for number and trying to hook up with her, just be aware of what you're getting.

  11. #26454

    Brooke

    Saw Brooke many years ago with EE.

    Would like to track her down for one more time.

    Please send digits or link.

    Thanks.

  12. #26453

    Sort of same thing

    Quote Originally Posted by MallGuy101  [View Original Post]
    WetBaby https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/126681646 at least for me is a no go. Had appointment set up confirmed the time said no problem. I sent one other text advising her that I do not prepay, only give donation after playing. After that text she has not responded and never showed.
    I contact WetBaby last week Thursday and heard nothing until Saturday when I get a what's up. Told her what I was looking to do I was looking for maybe some DATY and A BBBJ and I also wanted to pound her pussy. We set a time for her to come over and she never showed. I am glad I gave her an address near me. Didn't want her showing up unexpected. I would be very careful with this one.

  13. #26452

    WetBaby

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdaddy344  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...619/8599070808

    Really want to make the plunge any info?
    WetBaby https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/126681646 at least for me is a no go. Had appointment set up confirmed the time said no problem. I sent one other text advising her that I do not prepay, only give donation after playing. After that text she has not responded and never showed.

  14. #26451

    Amen

    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    Other then the bottle one of Brooks problems was she had to many FWB. Loved Sex an her Alcohol.
    100 percent hillbilly. She always spoke very highly of you BTW.

  15. #26450

    Sorry

    Quote Originally Posted by TravelerCin85  [View Original Post]
    Any contact info for her?
    I do not. Haven't seen her in a couple years.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape