Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 141 of 499 FirstFirst ... 41 91 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 191 241 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,115 of 7471
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5371
    Quote Originally Posted by QuietSearch22  [View Original Post]
    Recently visited Ms Charlotte who used to be in the area and is now back. Good comms and a fun time had. She's very friendly and fun. PM for more details.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...tte-27423.html

    Wondering if anybody has visited with "MJ" aka dream girl, looks to me from pics she might have some demons she's dealing with. Any insight is great. She's got good comms but making me wonder.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...u/430512499133
    Sent you a PM.

  2. #5370
    Quote Originally Posted by DigginHerOutt  [View Original Post]
    Are you talking about Zara fox? I really want to see her but I'm with you 6 bills is really high for an older basically bbw. From what I've read she's a fun time but for 6 bills I'm seeing a hot young traveling girl. There's been a lot of good one here lately I seen, I hope they continue to come.
    I saw her for an hour massage awhile back. It was ok. Nothing special. Unless she really gets wild I couldn't justify spending 600 even for FS.

  3. #5369

    Zara?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bau1979  [View Original Post]
    6 bills?

    Really? May I ask what that experience is like. That just seems high for an older almost bbw. No offense to Ms Fox. I just don't get it.
    Are you talking about Zara fox? I really want to see her but I'm with you 6 bills is really high for an older basically bbw. From what I've read she's a fun time but for 6 bills I'm seeing a hot young traveling girl. There's been a lot of good one here lately I seen, I hope they continue to come.

  4. #5368

    She Doesn't Look Fund

    Quote Originally Posted by QuietSearch22  [View Original Post]
    Recently visited Ms Charlotte who used to be in the area and is now back. Good comms and a fun time had. She's very friendly and fun. PM for more details.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...tte-27423.html

    Wondering if anybody has visited with "MJ" aka dream girl, looks to me from pics she might have some demons she's dealing with. Any insight is great. She's got good comms but making me wonder.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...u/430512499133
    MJ Looks like she took that pic after toking a bong. Not appealing at all.

  5. #5367

    Really

    6 bills?

    Really? May I ask what that experience is like. That just seems high for an older almost bbw. No offense to Ms Fox. I just don't get it.

  6. #5366

    Fake downstairs

    Quote Originally Posted by Solin1234  [View Original Post]
    When I read "fake dowstairs", I thought maybe she had a dick at one point?
    I will take "ass implants" for $500 Alex.

  7. #5365

    Ms Charlotte and MJ

    Recently visited Ms Charlotte who used to be in the area and is now back. Good comms and a fun time had. She's very friendly and fun. PM for more details.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...tte-27423.html

    Wondering if anybody has visited with "MJ" aka dream girl, looks to me from pics she might have some demons she's dealing with. Any insight is great. She's got good comms but making me wonder.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...u/430512499133

  8. #5364

    Southern comfort

    Anyone have any Intel on this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...t/434265727425

    Been out of the game for a bit.

    Thanks,

    Dom.

  9. #5363

    Fake downstairs?

    Quote Originally Posted by TylerKnight090  [View Original Post]
    Very little english, gets right to the point. Fake both upstairs and downstairs. Took direction ok but wasnt anywhere the best. 1 and done in my book.
    When I read "fake dowstairs", I thought maybe she had a dick at one point?

  10. #5362
    Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts


    Posts: 44
    Quote Originally Posted by ChasFun78  [View Original Post]
    What ever happened to Nellie? Is she still around?
    I heard she went on vacation with LE.

  11. #5361

    Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by Dmasters  [View Original Post]
    I appreciate you guys providing info on her. I e been communicating with her today, even got her to send a couple short vids because I thought she was a cop. 🤣.

    Says she's staying at the Intown Suites by Tanger. Pulled up this forum and saw your warnings. Went back through the thread and really didn't find any details on her.

    I called her out and she said she's separated from her husband and "most of that shit was made up or exaggerated ". Really too bad because she looks damn fine in the vids and pic she sent me. The pic could've been older but the vids were sent today.

    Anyway, thanks again.
    I saw not too long ago. She still has her boyfriend +1 (Saw drive up for OC) and has hard demons. It was one of my many regrets. Lmao. Good call if you didn't pull the trigger.

  12. #5360

    Anyone know

    What ever happened to Nellie? Is she still around?

  13. #5359
    Quote Originally Posted by Sincerejohn11  [View Original Post]
    Typo? 50 $ for qv?? I think she travels with Deanna the Latina here quite frequently. I have never seen either but I'm guessing it's way more than 50 $.
    A buck 50 means 150.

  14. #5358

    Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by FunGuy37  [View Original Post]
    From what I have seen on here she has a 100% scammer thief people have been robbed by her and her boyfriend.
    I appreciate you guys providing info on her. I e been communicating with her today, even got her to send a couple short vids because I thought she was a cop. 🤣.

    Says she's staying at the Intown Suites by Tanger. Pulled up this forum and saw your warnings. Went back through the thread and really didn't find any details on her.

    I called her out and she said she's separated from her husband and "most of that shit was made up or exaggerated ". Really too bad because she looks damn fine in the vids and pic she sent me. The pic could've been older but the vids were sent today.

    Anyway, thanks again.

  15. #5357

    Quick visit Hh and HR

    So I have mostly done massage parlors and have not encountered this. So I assume a quick visit is 15 min? That seems simple enough, just bust and then you're done. But what about half hour and full hour? Does that include multiple rounds? If not, assuming the average guy bust within 15-20 minutes. Why would anyone get a half hour or a full hour of the provider only provides one pop? Why.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape