Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 376 of 2122 FirstFirst ... 276 326 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 426 476 876 1376 ... LastLast
Results 5,626 to 5,640 of 31824
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26199

    DM only!

    First time visiting Nashville in a week. Looking for recommendations from locals.

    Thanks in advance.

  2. #26198
    Quote Originally Posted by KickinWing87  [View Original Post]
    Long time lurker, first post. Saw a lot of potential on them, but is it legit, same as most sites, worse? Was looking at at Vicky and felt junior wake up. https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/vicky-es...hville-1028296 Got a thing for Asian girls. Almost saw Seda about a month back (my loss), but it was because I'm pretty new to this and felt that referencing family / friends wasn't appropriate LOL.
    All those adds for Asians are fake pictures. Every time I tried, an old goat would answer the door. I gave up on the hot Asians. There are none but those fake pics. Probably have to go to China to bang one.

  3. #26197

    Butterface

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckySmile  [View Original Post]
    I saw UTR Niki today out by airport. She doesn't advertise but asked me tonshare her info.

    She used to dance so she knows her way around, knows how to build the tension with tease and then deliver.

    Her mw I is pretty open. GFE, DATY, vocal, petite and a total MILF.

    I know we can't post numbers here so I'll give you the first part, maybe you can figure out the rest.

    Niki 629-202-02 xx.

    I bet there will be at least 26 people wanting to see her.
    She was a fun ride Butterface.

  4. #26196

    Do your research

    Quote Originally Posted by Vivify  [View Original Post]
    She could be a dream or a nightmare. Any intel? https://skipthegames.com/posts/murfr...1/289231414067.
    Plug the phone number into sumosearch and you'll find zero history. You can then decide for yourself.

  5. #26195

    Them legit?

    Long time lurker, first post. Saw a lot of potential on them, but is it legit, same as most sites, worse? Was looking at at Vicky and felt junior wake up. https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/vicky-es...hville-1028296 Got a thing for Asian girls. Almost saw Seda about a month back (my loss), but it was because I'm pretty new to this and felt that referencing family / friends wasn't appropriate LOL.

  6. #26194

    Juicy Julie and friends

    Julie is back in Nashville with her sister Tori and the hot redhead Sarah. You can schedule a date with any one of them, two of them or all three at once. Damn, I wish I was not out of town. Sometimes it just sucks to travel all the time for work.

  7. #26193
    Quote Originally Posted by DeOppressoLi5  [View Original Post]
    Some guys get a feeling of power having information they think only they have. I think the call it "Delusions of Grandeur ".

    I believe in protecting and sharing the good ones and getting the word out of the bad ones. Especially the deposit, bait and switch women etc. Funny how some of these women think it's fine to get up to $300 up front then give you service that's not worth $50. Then they get pissed when we discuss it on the boards and then threaten to ruin us.

    They honestly believe they are in the drivers seat.

    Share brother mongers. Get rid of the trash out there men.

    The women and guys.
    Delusions of Grandeur. LMAO!

  8. #26192

    Confused

    https://callescort.org/615-617-55–.

    Was looking at seeing this hottie. Then saw numerous bad reviews. Has anyone in the board seen her in Murfreesboro? She's the kind of girl I like in my younger days.

  9. #26191

    Confused

    https://callescort.org/615-617-5525

    Was looking at seeing this hottie. Then saw numerous bad reviews. Has anyone in the board seen her in Murfreesboro? She's the kind of girl I like in my younger days.

  10. #26190

    UTR Niki

    I was told by a reliable source that Niki is the bareback queen and refuses to permit condoms for either oral or full service. The same source says he is now being treated for a VD that he suspects came from Niki. Can any others confirm her offering bareback?

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckySmile  [View Original Post]
    I saw UTR Niki today out by airport. She doesn't advertise but asked me tonshare her info.

    She used to dance so she knows her way around, knows how to build the tension with tease and then deliver.

    Her mw I is pretty open. GFE, DATY, vocal, petite and a total MILF.

    I know we can't post numbers here so I'll give you the first part, maybe you can figure out the rest.

    Niki 629-202-02 xx.

    I bet there will be at least 26 people wanting to see her.

  11. #26189

    Some guys

    Quote Originally Posted by Doomy14  [View Original Post]
    You lost me at 'I have nothing to do. '.

    This is a deposit scammer posing as a Penthouse Forum writer. And no, I didn't fall for it.
    Some guys get a feeling of power having information they think only they have. I think the call it "Delusions of Grandeur ".

    I believe in protecting and sharing the good ones and getting the word out of the bad ones. Especially the deposit, bait and switch women etc. Funny how some of these women think it's fine to get up to $300 up front then give you service that's not worth $50. Then they get pissed when we discuss it on the boards and then threaten to ruin us.

    They honestly believe they are in the drivers seat.

    Share brother mongers. Get rid of the trash out there men.

    The women and guys.

  12. #26188
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckySmile  [View Original Post]
    I saw UTR Niki today out by airport. She doesn't advertise but asked me tonshare her info.

    She used to dance so she knows her way around, knows how to build the tension with tease and then deliver.

    Her mw I is pretty open. GFE, DATY, vocal, petite and a total MILF.

    I know we can't post numbers here so I'll give you the first part, maybe you can figure out the rest.

    Niki 629-202-02 xx.

    I bet there will be at least 26 people wanting to see her.
    UTR & doesn't advertise? Did she become UTR just this weekend?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashv...-/804530636446

  13. #26187

    Niki

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckySmile  [View Original Post]
    I saw UTR Niki today out by airport. She doesn't advertise but asked me tonshare her info.

    She used to dance so she knows her way around, knows how to build the tension with tease and then deliver.

    Her mw I is pretty open. GFE, DATY, vocal, petite and a total MILF.

    I know we can't post numbers here so I'll give you the first part, maybe you can figure out the rest.

    Niki 629-202-02 xx.

    I bet there will be at least 26 people wanting to see her.
    That was very smart.

  14. #26186

    Niki in Nashville

    I saw UTR Niki today out by airport. She doesn't advertise but asked me tonshare her info.

    She used to dance so she knows her way around, knows how to build the tension with tease and then deliver.

    Her mw I is pretty open. GFE, DATY, vocal, petite and a total MILF.

    I know we can't post numbers here so I'll give you the first part, maybe you can figure out the rest.

    Niki 629-202-02 xx.

    I bet there will be at least 26 people wanting to see her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DD876388-EBB4-4D4D-89C7-0067240D6809.jpeg‎   9FFE603C-8C0C-48E8-AF31-15811F5ADDF7.jpeg‎   DFC439AE-D5EC-4BD3-B6B5-2E54FEA3015A.jpeg‎   267959BE-508B-452A-87D2-BE4DFF11C308.jpeg‎  

  15. #26185
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1701  [View Original Post]
    Read what everything has said about Angel Eyez and from all the years I have know her I agree with the last guys.

    Her and I go way past 4 or 5 years, probably 10 years now. I have never had a bad experience.

    Angel Eyez has always been dependable, shower fresh all over and no up charge. I remember leaving something, she called me and we meet to save me some time. Not many like that.
    There was another like that at one time, Abbey Jones. Nashville at one time had some great ladies. Welcome to the "new normal".

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape