Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 581 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 81 481 531 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 631 681 1081 1581 ... LastLast
Results 8,701 to 8,715 of 30808
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22108

    There's more than one Daisy

    Quote Originally Posted by NeedToSearch2  [View Original Post]
    Daisy in apex.

    Great effort. Older. Affordable $60 included FS. I like younger women tho. Sub 35.

    Location is a little strange. Tiny home, trailer like. Quiet neighborhood tho. Probably wouldn't return. Sorry.
    Link? I know there's more than one Daisy.

  2. #22107
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCommand  [View Original Post]
    I don't know man, last time they were here it was November. I know they're not on the same level but what happen to these two as well, If anyone knows.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/2...ecial/42099070
    Doubt it's good. The brunette had demon problems like I'd never seen. I actually walked out.

  3. #22106

    Her

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDrifter  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happened with this one. Haven't seen any ads in long time.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...t-day/46292332
    I don't know man, last time they were here it was November. I know they're not on the same level but what happen to these two as well, If anyone knows.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/2...ecial/42099070

  4. #22105

    Colombian

    Anyone know what happened with this one. Haven't seen any ads in long time.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...t-day/46292332

  5. #22104

    Eryn

    https://tryst.link/escort/eryn

    Has anyone seen her? Advertises that she is 6 months pregnant? Please DM me with info. Thanks.

  6. #22103

    Daisy in apex

    Daisy in apex.

    Great effort. Older. Affordable $60 included FS. I like younger women tho. Sub 35.

    Location is a little strange. Tiny home, trailer like. Quiet neighborhood tho. Probably wouldn't return. Sorry.

  7. #22102

    Ava aka Baby

    Quote Originally Posted by LikesGirls  [View Original Post]
    I hadn't seen it but I haven't looked at her Tryst page in a bit. I don't think the new tattoo makes her look like a junkie. It's noticeable but not that big?
    I saw her about 8 months ago. She had picked up a bit of weight and had heavy makeup but no face tattoo when I saw her. She was also clearly on something. I can't say she looked good at all then, but that was 8 months ago.

  8. #22101

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBJohnson  [View Original Post]
    Having a face tattoo makes you a junkie?.
    No it does not.

    Having 15 plus arrests in the last 8 years, over half of which are drug related, multiple track scars and injection site scars, and seeing more and more scars from facial lesions over the years. That makes you a junkie.

    The facial tattoo, that just makes look more like a junkie than before.

  9. #22100
    Quote Originally Posted by WarDamnEagle  [View Original Post]
    Just saw on Ava's newest listing on Tryst this morning that she is sporting a new over the eye brow face tattoo, can anyone confirm they have seen this? She has always been one of the more naturally attractive ladies in town, for years we have overlooked mugshots and demon signs, but a face tattoo?

    She now looks like the junkie she has always been striving to be. Wonder how long the new tattoo shows up in her mugshot collage she has.

    WDE.

    https://tryst.link/escort/avababy93
    I hadn't seen it but I haven't looked at her Tryst page in a bit. I don't think the new tattoo makes her look like a junkie. It's noticeable but not that big?

  10. #22099
    Quote Originally Posted by WarDamnEagle  [View Original Post]
    Just saw on Ava's newest listing on Tryst this morning that she is sporting a new over the eye brow face tattoo, can anyone confirm they have seen this? She has always been one of the more naturally attractive ladies in town, for years we have overlooked mugshots and demon signs, but a face tattoo?

    She now looks like the junkie she has always been striving to be. Wonder how long the new tattoo shows up in her mugshot collage she has.

    WDE.

    https://tryst.link/escort/avababy93
    Having a face tattoo makes you a junkie? That's pretty harsh. It's not even that big. Personally doesn't bother me one bit.

  11. #22098

    Jane

    Quote Originally Posted by TheWorldReset  [View Original Post]
    Sex and Crazy are proportional, right? The sex is great.

    Just be on guard. I think she's legit crazy and you should be mindful not to share any personal details about yourself.
    No longer looks like her pictures, definitely on something or not right in her head. For me, it's a big avoid.

  12. #22097

    Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by Nateman  [View Original Post]
    I would love to fuck her but search her name. Mixed reviews but she is real. Not completely off seeing her but daylight hours only. Someone posted a more recent pic of her. No bueno but fuk it. She has 3 warm holes-wrap up.

    Risk factor-8 of 10 extreme caution.

    Reward factor-don't know but would love to punch her butthole in.

    Gggrrr.
    Smell, looking older, this is definitely downhill from 6 months ago. Looks like at least a moderate avoid.

  13. #22096

    New wave

    Watch out fellas. I came across this post. I'm not sure what but this seems like a new wave of fake ads coming through.

    Be safe.

    BLK.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/easte...s/912699927467

  14. #22095

    Ava / Baby got a new tattoo

    Just saw on Ava's newest listing on Tryst this morning that she is sporting a new over the eye brow face tattoo, can anyone confirm they have seen this? She has always been one of the more naturally attractive ladies in town, for years we have overlooked mugshots and demon signs, but a face tattoo?

    She now looks like the junkie she has always been striving to be. Wonder how long the new tattoo shows up in her mugshot collage she has.

    WDE.

    https://tryst.link/escort/avababy93

  15. #22094

    Alisha Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by Sagras14  [View Original Post]
    She can't tell you what city she is in, asks where you are located instead. Also asks for $40 booking fee.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape