Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 406 to 420 of 1617
-
04-20-23 10:40 #1212Senior Member

Posts: 197Has anyone seen this Chrissy?
-
04-13-23 15:38 #1211Senior Member

Posts: 239SSBBW in AC
Tried her couple days ago she does incall in empty apartment close to Maryland Ave. She is not GFE yes she is SSBBW good mouth and pussy. Agreed on 1. 1 for SS with Greek. Ass was too tight couldn't stick it and she doesn't allow finger stretching. I would say she is not Latino or Brazil but some AA mix.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...w/940180235088
-
04-13-23 14:36 #1210Regular Member

Posts: 11Might actually be real texted her, responded quickly gave rates. I tried to set up for later in the evening but she said she leaves for Florida at 5 but is free now, unfortunately can't do that. Looks like she may travel between here Florida and NY. She never asked for deposit or anything like that I'll try again when she around again.
Originally Posted by SjacGuy
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-23 10:24 #1209Regular Member

Posts: 11Triton falls?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jerse...-/727343447728
Any intel on her? Rate, how far will travel for outcall?
Or any of the girls that have been advertising out of Triton falls? Have my eye on another out of Triton then this beauty popped up.
-
04-11-23 18:25 #1208Senior Member

Posts: 3005Harley Rae
She's a fun fuck but shy and a little mechanical but she's friendly been a while since I saw her.
Originally Posted by Scream3000
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/atlan...-/112535147809
-
04-11-23 17:05 #1207Senior Member

Posts: 446Nicole (blue hair) is my go to when I'm in Philadelphia or A. C. Haven't been able to connect to any of the others without games.
Originally Posted by Scream3000
[View Original Post]
If you need details just DM me.
-
04-11-23 13:22 #1206Senior Member

Posts: 281Is There Anyone Worth Seeing In AC Right Now?
I am just going to get straight to the point. I've seen nothing but neg reviews on here lately (for over the last year at least). I am in AC now and just wondering if anyone is worth seeing right now? There seems to be several postings on STG and LC, but no reviews.
-
04-10-23 22:07 #1205Senior Member

Posts: 225Been watching this one. Outcall tends the o be no go for me. But seems to post in AC more often. At a guess I'd say based down ther but willing to run up the parkway. Only want T phone call not text. With list of services she provides being kind inda slim not really sure what you'll get when the deal gets done!?
Originally Posted by SjacGuy
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-23 19:11 #1204Regular Member

Posts: 11Apparently she just posted in jersey shore doing outcalls in Tom's river area and a few min later posted in ac area doing outcalls from ac to cape may.
Originally Posted by NudeLewdDudele
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-23 17:36 #1203Regular Member

Posts: 11I did some digging will attach screenshots in addition to links in case links break. I found first post for her in nj in triton on 3-13 and another for ft. L on 3-22 so a bit sus one site says IP address that posted in ft. L was in Washington. Don't know how accurate any of the info is however as all of these sites can't really be relied upon. Here is the links and screenshots of info I found if you want to look yourself. Happy hunting let me know if you try for her I'd like to myself, hope my info is false LOL.
Originally Posted by NudeLewdDudele
[View Original Post]
https://callescort.org/786-849-7544
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/7868497544/1
-
04-10-23 15:08 #1202Senior Member

Posts: 55I could've sworn I'd seen a negative review of her, maybe in the south jersey or central jersey forum, but I'm struggling to find it now. Might as well TWFTT and see!
Originally Posted by ZeroEfx
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-23 14:45 #1201Senior Member

Posts: 55Tinton Falls
Probably one of the foreign providers that gets cycled through the area for temporary periods of time, based on the location and the way the ad reads. Usually end up being latinas or eastern europeans. There used to be a steady stream of latinas coming into Eatontown that way, all reachable via the same handler. There are indy diamonds in the rough though. A few years back a half Colombian, half Brazilian girl (I. E. Perfect body) was working by herself (it seemed) in Hazlet and didn't seem to be part of any group. I was like, where did you come from? But even she was only around for a couple weeks.
Originally Posted by Ak217
[View Original Post]
TLDR: you'll likely get an experience, and the ad gives you the best possible scenario, but it might end up being an impersonal quickie out the door session. TOFTT and let us know!
EDIT: Search for Tinton Falls and you'll get at least 2 other non-American girls, Krisztina and Sara, advertising as well, lending credence to my theory. They may all have their own designated voice numbers, but they're probably all dealing in the same group.Last edited by NudeLewdDudele; 04-10-23 at 14:49. Reason: Further Research
-
04-08-23 13:22 #1200Senior Member

Posts: 225Well ad days Caucasian but givers measurements in metric. Not a glaring red flag but certainly a whisper.
Originally Posted by Ak217
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-23 02:13 #1199Regular Member

Posts: 10Celine in Tinton Falls
Link: https://skipthegames.com/posts/jerse...e/726492693332.
Hello everyone! I would appreciate any info on this post. Some thoughts provided below.
I did a reverse search of the images and they seem legit. I didn't find them stolen from * or similar sites. I also reverse searched the phone number and it came up that she was in Ft Lauderdale before. That would have put me off the ad completely but the timeline makes sense. The ads first appeared the Jersey Shore STG on 3/28 and all her Ft. Lauderdale posts precede that date. Considering she is a new poster, I am assuming she recently came to NJ from Florida.
Lastly, I even searched on here for any reviews. I found a few posts in the Ft. Lauderdale thread but they were discussing the likelihood of the ad being real. I will admit firsthand that it really is TGTBT, which is why I am seeking advice. Maybe some senior members can sus out things from the ad or their own searches that I wasn't able to.
Thanks for the help! Happy mongering!!
-
04-06-23 01:19 #1198Senior Member

Posts: 518Emma
I'll be posting reviews of women I saw back in the day who are still posting.
https://tryst.link/escort/yourmilkingtablegirl
I first saw her way back about 10 years ago. She does outcalls and I had her come to my room in Red Bank. The price was right then as she was always below the going rate. I think it was 160 for the hr. She was posting her age as 39 then but looked like a decent shape 50's. Another provider who knows her claimed she was in her 50's at that time. She agreed to BBBJ CFS on the phone. When she arrived she tried doing a CBJ and I said you already promised BBBJ. So she did do BBBJ. It was pretty good but not as great as she had claimed on the phone like most of them do. Sex was covered and finished going back to the BBBJ. There was some kissing and daty as well. Afterwards we talked out the rest of the time. Pretty good conversation. She had been a user years back but quit and kept doing this. Another provider confirmed this as she put all her working money to a house and several high end cars. Big Miami Dolphins fan.
It was a decent time but I didn't repeat since there were much better options then. Funny thing is that we still kept in touch thru the years. She would keep me up to date on trends in the hobby and would answer questions like where to find hourly rooms and such. Also reached out to me when they shut down backpage and what other options were out there.
Back in 2019 I decided to see her again because I was in the mood for a mature woman. She showed up and looked much older than I remembered. She has to be mid 60's by now. Her body was still decent but the face looked very much older. She also wasn't that coherent. Either she was using again or age has taken it's toll on her mind. Maybe it was just a bad day. Her rate had jumped to 300/ hr. I paid only because of all the messaging we had done thru the years. I was disappointed that BBBJ was now off the menu and she denied she did that with me even though she knew who I was and all the other details of our first meeting. Not a good call, especially at that price. She did finish me off with a very good HJ though. Unlike the first time she bailed right after I finished even though there was a good 15-20 minutes left.
She lists her rates at 400/ hr now and says she is 44 yrs old. She is at least 64. I assume if you have seen her a lot thru the years the service is better. But 400 for a BBBJ and CFS from a woman like her is not for me. But if you are into that I guess go see her. She will show and is the woman in the pics even if they have been filtered a lot and I mean a lot.










Reply With Quote






