Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 40443
-
04-18-23 00:14 #39183Senior Member

Posts: 978So it was 150 total? That's a good deal. Was she local Asian? I think someone mentioned she's Japanese.
Originally Posted by ShootsBrah
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-23 01:21 #39182Senior Member

Posts: 341Smile
Went to visit "smile" spa earlier yesterday. Its an apartment near rainbow drive in and they let you in the door to go up the stairs to the unit. I believe Jenny or jennifer is who I had. Older japanese / or korean? Looks to be about late 40's at least but very nice body. I want to say at least C cups and a nice shaven kitty. I also believe there is another girl there but not too sure. I couldve sworn I heard someone in the other room but idk.
Anyways, Lackluster massage and pretty much straight to the deed. Missionary, doggy, and CG. After about 25-30 minutes was able to pop (honestly was just trying to get out, since I was not really vibing with her). Everything covered. For an older lady, she was pretty and nice body. Nice long blonde-ish hair. Although I would not repeat. $$50 total and was out within 45-50 minutes. TEHO.
I would not recommend unless you honestly don't have any other options. I knew I shouldve gone to Flower spa, but haven't been there before. So if anyone can PM some pricing there, Maybe I'll go later next week. I am not bashing this place, but I feel its very mechanical and not worth it if you are on a budget. If you got lots of money and don't care, then I'd recommend for a quick afternoon delight!
-
04-11-23 22:20 #39181Senior Member

Posts: 978Brother Johnny, you hooking up with the young college hunnies too?
Originally Posted by Johnny14
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-23 19:53 #39180Senior Member

Posts: 1561You got that right about these Thigh strokers all talk, little action if any, but $money hungry pests. There maybe a few that are actually honorable but most in this industry are sharks and tax collectors. My stupid veteran friend did not listen when I told him to divorce his good for nothing Thai wife before the 10th year of marriage. She talks stink about him behind his back to her friends just the same as those at UH Manoa campus, act so "holy and honorable" using Buddha as a wipe for their dirty behinds. My other veteran friend married Thai stripper, found out later she lied about that son being his, but was from her BF that he supported for a number of years, now she claiming his house and land on the West side is hers, but court threw out her claim because of the 10 year clause. Like you say bang'um and leave'um.
Originally Posted by JustMarried
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-23 17:39 #39179Senior Member

Posts: 49Been a while
Haven't been to Oahu since pre-covid. In the past I was giving $$ for FS, including house fee. Is this still the going amount or? Don't want to over pay nor under pay.
PM is fine.
Mahalo.
-
04-10-23 18:56 #39178Regular Member

Posts: 13Re: Brother
Words of wisdom possibly experience from Ck813. Unlike Ck813 delicacy isn't my forte. Man up bang, bang, bang, them all if you got the time and money. That's all you are to them.
Originally Posted by Ck813
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-23 15:06 #39177Senior Member

Posts: 1143Thai on Nimitz
I saw a newer Thai place on Nimitz. A couple of women standing outside. One with silver hair tied up. Never been inside or tried. Haven't seen any reports. Just a couple of doors down from some kind of sensual shop. That place had two girls out front that looked like streetwalkers. Probably mahus.
-
04-10-23 14:45 #39176Senior Member

Posts: 451Yes! There is a driveway and a parking lot behind building!
Originally Posted by KukuiStreet
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-23 18:47 #39175Senior Member

Posts: 573Golden Hands Behind Akasaka
Was there the first month or so after grand opening and saw 3 short and one tall, all fat, fugly Viet ladies over 40. I split and like another report I was followed to my car (plenty parking) and the lady tried to coax me back in. I did not see nor was I introduced to any younger women.
Originally Posted by Stangman808
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-23 16:38 #39174Senior Member

Posts: 1406That could be Pali. They have an AD on BP.
Originally Posted by KukuiStreet
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-23 16:35 #39173Senior Member

Posts: 1406Almost all photos in AD's are Fake. Not sure about these. Could be fake.
Originally Posted by Enona1
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-23 12:22 #39172Senior Member

Posts: 1433Real pictures right?
Originally Posted by Stangman808
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-23 02:11 #39171Senior Member

Posts: 669Golden Hands Spa
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Bodyrub.../22965611.html
Originally Posted by GuapoMarx
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-23 22:29 #39170Senior Member

Posts: 573New MP on Kalakaua behind Bus Stop to Waikiki
Has anyone been to this place on Kalakaua? I have driven by and there is no obvious entrance or signage. Most of the building looks abandoned and run down. It's behind the bus stop on Kalakaua heading towards Waikiki just before Makaloa St.
SOS if anyone has experience.
-
04-08-23 22:05 #39169Senior Member

Posts: 1561False teeth gumming action
Maybe you'll be lucky if one of those old Vietnamese hags is willing to take off her false teeth and be available for gumming action working your knob like there is no tomorrow?
Originally Posted by GuapoMarx
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




