Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 421 to 435 of 8274
-
04-16-23 20:28 #7854Senior Member

Posts: 2198Cruise report
Was up in the LA area so cruised Fig around 6 pm. Saw 2 WSW's and a few BSW's as well. Saw this tall brunette with black hair and saw this other auburn WSW or LSW possibly. They were both good. But not great looking so kept on cruising. I also noticed there is abou 3 used tool places on fig. I also notice this one motorcycle was giving a ticket. For some reason he stopped in the middle of the right hand lane.
-
04-16-23 15:17 #7853Senior Member

Posts: 166Fig Service quotes
I need some info from one of you vets. I'm planning a stop in LA in August before I go to Vegas for EVO. What's the going rate for one of these fine hoes. I need FS for atleast a hour w / BBBJ and facial (mandatory). FYI I'm a Black American. Any help is appreciated.
-
04-13-23 20:26 #7852Regular Member

Posts: 2Lala
Hey folks, new to the site. I was cruising Fig earlier this week, saw a cute LSW named Lala with a big tat on her neck. Does anyone have any intel on her. Price services, attitude?
-
04-13-23 20:11 #7851Regular Member

Posts: 2Lala
Hey folks, new to the site. I was cruising Fig earlier this week, saw a cute LSW named Lala with a big tat on her neck. Does anyone have any intel on her price or services?
-
04-12-23 18:03 #7850Senior Member

Posts: 66The fig
Was cruising the fig last night around 3 am and it was not that busy, action was spotty. Saw a gorgeous skinny Latina or white girl standing on 95th in a tiny bikini and a pink fuzzy sweater. She was scared or just picky and didn't get into anyone's car. I came back a couple times and she was just standing there for 2 hours. Maybe she met her quota for the night and was just waiting to get picked up I don't know. She did yell how much she's asking for when I asked her, 120. I told her let's go but she didn't move so I just left didn't find anything else afterwards so last night was a fail.
-
04-11-23 20:24 #7849Senior Member

Posts: 63If I had to guess that stands for no black allowed? Some one give me some more feee back ok black guys please.
Originally Posted by RyuSuzuki
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-23 18:15 #7848Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Play in
No, blacks guys.
Originally Posted by RyuSuzuki
[View Original Post]
I guess the pimps on Fig did not get the memo from corporate on the new DEI initiatives.
-
04-11-23 18:04 #7847Senior Member

Posts: 67Sorry. What's nba?
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-23 05:44 #7846Senior Member

Posts: 63Newbie
I'm a new will be coming out there in a few weeks to check the scene up good question to be on the safe side are you guys mainly doing car dates going back to their rooms or bringing them back to your places or rooms if that's even a option? I'd it even safe letting a girl take you back to her room? What's the deal info please newbie alert.
-
04-10-23 21:50 #7845Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Nba
Most girls on fig have an nba policy. It makes them feel safer. I always believe women.
Originally Posted by Ill187
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-23 20:14 #7844Senior Member

Posts: 63Info
What's up guys I've been watching Lot of YouTube videos. Can't believe you guys have a that good out there on Figueroaplanning on taking a trip out there next month to check out the action recently latley I've been seeing some commentary on black guys having issues. What? What a bummer is this true I mean I look Dominican I'm more on the light skin side is it just all black guys or what's the real deal am I about to waste my time coming? Some one tell me what's up thanks.
-
04-09-23 20:14 #7843Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Great comments
Hadez is right, there is to my knowledge no where like fig. Even in its glory, sepulveda was weak. I did not even know why there was so much traffic to get fucken bagels at 1 am. But fig is totally lawless and that is good and bad. The good is there has not been a sting under the current leadership of the city and for the last year or so of the prior leadership. The juice is just not worth the squeeze of having LAPD interact with the demo.
Originally Posted by Hadez
[View Original Post]
The other good thing is that it triggers the evolutionary spirit of the penor. I laugh when some fucken noob asks "how do I get a girl from fig" "do I need to read men are from mars, hoes are from south central" and "what do you say to the girls" and "do you need to do certain things on fig to get a "date".
Any mildly hetero man on fig, just needs to know two things. 1. all you say is "do you want a ride" - you do not way you want anything illegal 2. Let your dick drive.
The bad part is that the girls here are mostly if not always high on very powerful narcotics, are pimped out by teenagers who are very violent and you can be ensnared in their shit, and finally, the 80% of the girls have no desire to give good service. If you roll on fig and do two throws, the chances are that one of your tosses will end up in a rob or a rush. There are no rules, and what the fuck are you going to do, take it up with the pimp? The odds of bad service go up if you only try one gal.
-
04-09-23 17:01 #7842Senior Member

Posts: 409It was more competative before covid. A combination of things has fig one of the most active spots ever any where. Other places can have 0-6 legit hotties. Fig can have that number on one street in Hottie Gallery (do the girls still call these streets a fashion show?)
When it gets warm there will be dozens of hot body girls seen on a night and bunches more thick girls. I think 2023 will go to new levels with recent law changes. Before covid it was mostly BSW but now a days there is much diversity on the track / blade.
Girls trying to push things to 120 but hotties have offered 80, 100 with their room and 100 for 20 mins in car. Tbh last time I checked the 120 girls had flaws (not the best breast, face not the best) but the 80 girl had fine body (maybe a lil too skinny) and nicely done fake breast. She wanted to be done in under 15 min and had more tats then usual but I am sure a little more cash could have gotten more time as these girls spend a lot of time waiting for customers,
There is no where like it.
Originally Posted by Gsteve
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-23 17:25 #7841Senior Member

Posts: 2198Pomona & San Bernadino is only worth cruising if you happen to be in the area. The quality is low and action is to erratic especially in Pomona.
Originally Posted by JCSlater
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-23 13:33 #7840Senior Member

Posts: 59Hey Gsteve,
Originally Posted by Gsteve
[View Original Post]
Fig is by far way more active but I have pulled a bunch of cuties from the IE. Pomona is weird it really just depends, I've seen girls all hours but some days its dead, san Bernardino is more active in the evening to 4-5 am mid day is dead, beach blvd oc is usually slow from what I've seen but there are girls there occasionally. Fig is usually good anytime and western evening to early am.












Reply With Quote






