Thread: BBFS Providers Manhattan
+
Add Report
Results 19,246 to 19,260 of 27123
-
04-09-23 14:03 #7878Senior Member

Posts: 64A "Merry Easter" weekend with Merry XOXO
After seeing the constant updates of Japanese BBFS honey's (THANKS for that, I decided I need to do something about that) I've been on a bit of a splurge, I saw Tadai from SmilingEyes, Marie from NYAF, and Merry at XOXO. Tadai went back to Japan so it would be a moot point to review, I'll review Marie later, but in the meantime this is Merry's tale.
I was intrigued by the idea of another Japanese girl open to backdoor adventures, yes I know there's always Yume but she's no longer in my rotation, and variety is the spice of life. I arrived and was very impressed by the little pixie behind the door, same as the one in the pics. Merry barely speaks any English but that captivating smile of hers was universal. I said hello and gave her a little peck on the lips but then pulled her in for a real dfk, which I think took her by surprise. Merry helped me undress and I returned the favor. Sweet little body on her which I admired for a good minute or so.
It was shower time and I couldn't help but notice the ass on her. I don't want to throw the word "paag" out there so I'll say it was shades of a paag or at the very least more full and bouncy than your average Japanese girl. She smiled as I called it big in an exaggerated tone and tapped her cheeks. Started to get soapy with her and I wouldn't let her cheeks go, yeah I put my hands on her breasts for a bit, did some light fingering, but I couldn't let go of her cheeks. I touched her exit door for a bit and she jumped up, she smiled but gave me a nervous smile.
Done with the shower and I wanted to pounce all over Merry. I took her small hand and her tickle my testicles and I dfk the hell out of her and played with her cute nipples. I pressed my cock on her pussy lips for some hot p2 p and I do mean hot, I could feel her warmth. I told her no condom, she smiled and said 2, I agreed and brushed my finger across her backdoor and told her I wanted that and she put her hand on my cock and called it big in the sam exaggerated tone I used when I grabbed her ass, funny girl but I was dissapointed because I really wanted to fuck her juicy ass. We got started with some aggressive dfk, well I was mostly the aggressive one, she's more of the delicate type. She gave me a cat bath and then started to BBBJ me, she has a bit of a shallow mouth but she does try her best. I told her to lay back and gave her some proper oral stimulation which drove her wild. Kimochi this and kimochi that could be heard echoing throughout the room, haha.
There's nothing like a prime and wet Japanese kitty cat. I inserted and it was so warm and toasty. After a few strokes I knew I would have to pace myself or risk exploding too soon. I was kissing Merry in dfk while in mish and almost lost it when she wrapped her limbs around me, I think we both started to squeal LOL. Did cowgirl and rcg that transitioned into K9 and looking at that ass jiggle I knew I was going to be able to hold out for long. I was giving it to her and trying to drown out her Japanese whimpers as best as I could but once I let my eyes slip and looked at ourselves going at in the mirror I unloaded to CIP. I collapsed on her and she used her kegels to squeeze the last drop out of me. What a girl, what a kitty, and what an ass!
-
04-09-23 12:11 #7877Senior Member

Posts: 78Zumi at PPC
Got late for my 1130 appointment. Been waiting since 1145. Now it's 1210 Sunday. Hopefully soon and will drop a review later. LOL. Aliya just dropped in to pick a water.
-
04-09-23 11:58 #7876Senior Member

Posts: 215Angie vs Amy 45 Bayard
Last week Lily told me I should see Angie or Amy, wound up with Angie, lackluster effort on her part but mission accomplished. BBFS CIP for $2, but Lily and Lucy and others are better at the same price, won't repeat. But now it was Amy's turn. Angie is the better looking of the two, I think they both have MM boobs, Amy's are a little bigger, Angie might be a little younger, hard to tell. Both around 5'2" and not great English. Amy is the winner of the battle by quite a bit. She gave a very well done massage, very enthusiastic blow job. She kept saying she loved my "penis". And she climbed up on top of me to stick the penis in her and kissed the shit out of me. She fucked me in my least favorite position, CG, but I didn't mind it one bit. She moaned and smiled and seemed to be into this. I switched it up to missionary and fucked her slow and deep, shallow and slow and pounded, she kept telling me how she loved my cock and smiled an moaned the whole time. I pulled out and asked her for more cock sucking, she happily obliged, I stood her up and turned her around for doggy fucking, pulled out got more cock sucking and then went back in for missionary to finish inside of her. She cleaned me up, gave me her phone number, I got dressed and left a very happy man. She performed like a nympho who really enjoyed the experience. This is what I look for in a partner. She is not a great looker, but boy is she fun to fuck. Texted me after I left about what a great time she had. She is on a par with Lily and Lucy in my mind and I can't wait to do it again. Lily is working mostly out of this location these days, so maybe with the two of them some time. Same donation $2. BTW like Lucy she can DT as well.
-
04-09-23 10:29 #7875Senior Member

Posts: 1764Not as much now, but back a while ago the japanese girls would like just stick their tongue out. Lots of Chinese girls would use their tongue like they were playing hockey. Just regular goof french kissing.
Originally Posted by ImperialHint
[View Original Post]
Like say Helen / Wally is a good kisser. Like that.
The only Japanese girl I would say is more beautiful than PE Yume (yumi) it Tomomi.
Originally Posted by ImperialHint
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-23 09:01 #7874Senior Member

Posts: 162Can you elaborate on the western-specific kissing? I assume you mean versus Japanese style? Don't they have kissing places in Japan? In other words you pay for 30 minutes or an hour and just have a kissing session with the girl?
Originally Posted by GenghisDong
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-23 08:58 #7873Senior Member

Posts: 162Ha ha. No, she was at MG for a few weeks after PE closed, and that's where I saw her. Never saw the other two. Maybe for the best after reading your experiences!
Originally Posted by GenghisDong
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-23 11:58 #7872Regular Member

Posts: 3[Deleted by Admin]
Do you see where it says "Report Post?"
If I agree I review the account, if it turns out that one or two places are creating a lot of fake accounts on the forum then I try and contact them and ask them to stop, if they don't I ban any good reports and allow the bad ones.
It all starts with you guys letting us know, finding shill accounts is nearly impossible for us unless they post 100 times a day. I live in S America, what the fuck do I know about the specifics of an AMP in Manhattan?
A2
-
04-08-23 07:55 #7871Senior Member

Posts: 4753Fresh weekend
Rui NYCSE https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/354 - need someone to confirm if she's really 4'8 90 lbs. That's a great fun size girl to see.
Mina NYCSE https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/353 - covering her face then suggests body is real 5'6.
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-23 21:15 #7870Senior Member

Posts: 2422Furuki xoxo
Anyone want to testdrive her?
Her menu shows "doesn't do BBFS, she doesn't speak English. Absolutely exotic girl. " LOL.
She sounds steep if the above slogan is true cas usually girls that have the quality may not offer raws cas they know they got the looks and body.
-
04-07-23 19:47 #7869Senior Member

Posts: 2422Rivalry
She sounds better than half of the talents in 10 ten, ppc, xoxo, and nysme altogether since you praise her so much pb. I'm away in boston and virginia til next week, if she stays I'll go jbang the burberry out of her pussy unless she charges 200-300 cip too LOL. Thanks for checking pb.
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-23 17:27 #7868Senior Member

Posts: 593Yes
JavLuvr did indeed go fucking wild for Erina. Long ass review incoming!
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-23 15:23 #7867Senior Member

Posts: 109How much extra for BBFS?
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-23 15:03 #7866Senior Member

Posts: 4753Erina 10ten hot fucking damn
Erina 10ten is god damn amazing. She's a must see today / this weekend. I've seen her on the website in Flushing but wow in person she looks fantastic and just awesome to be around.
- Pretty girl.
- Great smile.
- Great looking tits.
- Amazing ass.
- Pussy is o' natural but not a lot of hair around the pussy itself. I think Javluvr will fucking go wild for Erina.
Her smiles will draw you in.
Her kisses will lock you up.
Her tits will memorize you.
Her ass will make you do cardio.
Her pussy will suck you in.
Her moan will delight your ears.
Her pussy will make you give her all your money.
What a great fucking girl to make sweet love to then pound it to completion.
No need to write long ass reviews. Just fucking go and book her.
You are welcome fuckers.
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-23 08:06 #7865Senior Member

Posts: 4753Freshies
Erina 10 Ten https://10tenclub.com/view/329 - big tits, the pics have some bad filtering which I am sure the girls did on her own. LOL She looked cute with Flushing pic.
Furuki NYCSE https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/352 - no BB but worth mentioning because she looks hot as fuck.
Erica NYCSE https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/351.
Moved around.
Aika NYCSE https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/350 - was at PPC.
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-23 23:49 #7864Senior Member

Posts: 1764Is she really under 5 foot? Does she have a nice ass?
Originally Posted by MeDroogies
[View Original Post]
Meh. Face was good. But she has a belly. I like my j girls skinny. I almost walked but was like it is her first day so why not. She's another bleeder for me. Which is really not fun.
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





