Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,791 to 5,805 of 25011
-
04-09-23 13:37 #19221Senior Member

Posts: 216Beautiful sexy
Tried to meet her last night, texting with her is like pulling teeth. She sent me a pic that actually looked decent, a little older then her pic in the ad but still looked ok.
Anyways after some nonsense texts back and forth finally get an address and it's a super sketchy area on elmwood ave in prov. I text her I'm there she says come up the stairs and be very quiet. The buikding is literally pitch black and of course the main door is locked. I go back to my car and tell her. After 15 minutes she reply's says it's on a timer or something. Long story short I bailed, and I know there are some mixed reports on her so I know she is real but man what a terrible area at night. Has anyone been to this place (near a big church on elmwood).
https://skipthegames.com/posts/worcester/female-escorts/beautiful-sexy-call-me-/414412528817
-
04-09-23 13:12 #19220Senior Member

Posts: 3748Mommy Diva?
I assume you mean this one?
Originally Posted by HornyArmy43
[View Original Post]
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/mommy-diva/37326232
Are you sure it was the landlord, and not her pimp? Was there any evidence that she's a junkie? And how was she with DFK?
Also, the link above is the most recent ad I found--is that still her number?
-
04-09-23 09:32 #19219Senior Member

Posts: 3748Kayla / AngelBabe?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/warwi...c/849182784388
I've seen her ads for about a year, but I don't recall seeing an ad with an overt offer for BBFS till now. She has 3 ter reviews, none of which made completely clear whether or not they had fucked her raw. So, for those who have seen her recently, my usual queries:
Junkie? And / or handlers, and safety of the incall?
Did you get BBFS and if so, how much was it, and was there an upsell?
How is she for DFK?
Any other info which you think would be important?
Thanks for your help!
-
04-09-23 01:27 #19218Regular Member

Posts: 3Mommy Diva
Long time lerker, first time poster. Saw mommy diva, super attractive. Qv100 started BBBJ, condom didn't fit so rode bareback than the landlord knocked on the door, said we had so be quick so switched to missionary and finished on stomach. Good fuck but iffy about seeing again because of the situation. Wish she did outcalls.
-
04-08-23 15:41 #19217Regular Member

Posts: 17Seeking advice
I'm looking for some advice and recommendations about seeking dot com. I have been on there for a couple of months and chatted with a few different girls. Some have giving me there social media and phone numbers but haven't meet up with any of them because of there pricing. They want a min of $400 a meet up and a couple of them said no sex at all. Is anyone else using this site and having any luck? If you have any advice or girls you can recommend please reach out to me. I would greatly appreciate the help. Way to many scammers out there.
Ty.
-
04-08-23 11:18 #19216Senior Member

Posts: 952Search
Search Melissa on this forum and You will find out all you need to know!
Originally Posted by BridesMilk
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-23 16:43 #19215Senior Member

Posts: 163I wouldn't go after dark for certain. It's often busted for drugs and worse.
Originally Posted by BridesMilk
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-23 14:02 #19214Senior Member

Posts: 196Just texted her. She says she doesn't do facials and she doesn't ride. Plus, with her at the motel 6. Can you speak to the safety of that area?
Originally Posted by MWaters
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-23 11:31 #19213Senior Member

Posts: 32Dayuse
Thanks. It looks like Seekonk and Foxborough are the closest and they are still a little pricey, but better than full-fare. I was just hoping there was a small motel that was reasonably clean and changed by the hour.
Originally Posted by DurtyDawg
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-23 06:37 #19212Senior Member

Posts: 193Diamond
She will go lower. I told her no thanks when she quoted me. Just don't know how low. She asked me what I paid her the last time I saw her and I was honest. And she didn't reply.
Originally Posted by Cumsequences
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-23 18:08 #19211Senior Member

Posts: 264Day Use
Go to https://www.dayuse.com/ and they'll lead you to a place near wherever you want to go.
Originally Posted by Bears1985
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-23 17:43 #19210Senior Member

Posts: 32Bump. Does anyone have some recommendations?
Originally Posted by Bears1985
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-23 09:38 #19209Regular Member

Posts: 22Has anyone seen Sandi
Has anyone seen Sandi? She seems to have aged well from back in the day. [Https: callescort. Org /786-203-8939] that is her current ad. She does have 2 negative reviews from 6 years ago.
Please let me know.
Mike.
-
04-05-23 08:51 #19208Senior Member

Posts: 156Diamond 180!
Was in the mood for some throat yesterday so I reached out to Diamond. She quoted me 180/280. Who is paying these prices? She's a nice girl, but she isn't worth that!
-
04-04-23 14:21 #19207Senior Member

Posts: 288Respect is a two way street. Pretty sure we've all been disrespected. Sitting on the street and trying to avoid the public eye sucks. Wasting my time sucks. Putting in zero effort for our gift royally sucks. But yeah, he probably should have renegotiated the amount prior to the second try. Thank goodness for this forum so we can out the ones that regularly disrespect the customer. And even more so, praise and treat well the ones that get the job done.
Originally Posted by OptimusPrime
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





