Thread: Asian Apartment Girls
+
Add Report
Results 4,936 to 4,950 of 13809
-
04-09-23 16:57 #8874Senior Member

Posts: 189KP Jiyu
Another banger alert. Solid 8. 5 out of 10. Natural curvy body with nice pair of D's and a phat ass. When I say curvy I don't mean thick, chubby or fat because I'm not into that. Proportionally juicy body with no extra fats hanging out. She's built like Ahri if you've seen her except she looks younger and prettier in the face IMO. Greeted with long DFK as soon as I enter, like for a good 5 min before we even had a blue toast. During the shower she gave a great BBBJ and can take it deep. She had just the right amount of suction and rhythm. On the bed all the usual fun activities with catbath, DATY, DATO, 69 and rimming. Got into multiple exercise positions but she loves to ride and gave a great CG and RCG show. That phat ass was great to pound from behind in k9 and she positioned herself on the bed so she can watch herself getting pounded through the mirror. It's the little things like this that matter LOL. After I pop most of the girls will either wipe my pipe with a wet nap or I just hop in the shower to clean off real quick. Not her. She tells me to lay back down on the bed and tells me she'll clean it up with her mouth. She does a really nice slow soft sucking and licking of my shaft and balls for a good few min, and cleans up all my post ooze with her mouth. Was a great technique and feeling, definitely different than when a girl keeps vigorously sucking you off after you pop. Last thing to point out, which was kind of funny, was towards end of our time I glanced over at the digital clock sitting by the night stand and saw I only had about five minutes left. So I started to get up and Jiyu looked at me and said why. I told her I only have about five minutes left and pointed at the clock. She looked confused looking at the clock, grabbed her phone and showed me the time on her phone. The damn clock was set little over 10 minutes ahead! We came to the conclusion that the last girl that was there must've set it ahead to get the guy or guys out early LOL. I was happy that she was a honest no rush GFE girl. I've been lucky thus far where all the KP girls I've seen have been great and haven't shown me any rush jobs. Matter of fact they have all acted like they were offended if I tried to take off early LOL.
-
04-09-23 15:58 #8873Senior Member

Posts: 290Many years ago, I used escort services and got doubles twice. Great fun, the girls worked together well, and nice to check something off the bucket list.
Originally Posted by Jayp80
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-23 10:02 #8872Senior Member

Posts: 336Better luck next time
Appointments don't really do you any good there or at the other apartments talked about on here. You can text them all you want and show up at 10 am sharp, but if some other monger who didn't text at all shows up at 9:59 then he will get that girl. The time you show up is also a gamble, in the evenings they are sore and tired from getting pounded all day, and many fall asleep past 3 am and have to be up and ready by 10 and often wake up groggy. There are plenty of good providers so don't let this one time kill it for you. Just keep an eye on their wechat or other social media pages and go when the girl first arrive. Good luck next time.
Originally Posted by Supplice
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-23 01:19 #8871Regular Member

Posts: 16Kp Lora
Had a visit to Lora and it was unlike anything I ever experience before. She look like she's in her 30's, face is alright looking but her body looks amazing. Started out with the usually blue toast and then into the shower where she gives a BBBJ preview and then start rubbing oil all over me and her and rubbing her body onto me. Get some p2 p rubbing going on in the shower and then sex in the shower. Never had that happen at kp before and it was great. Then we dry up and go to a chair with more BBBJ before she gets under me and I'm just face fucking get like crazy. Then onto the bed where she rode me until I came into her mouth. She went to clean up and came back with cold water in her mouth to use to clean my penis off. Rest up a little bit and into the second round where she was on top of me and she gave me a vibrator to play with her pussy while she was on top of me, did all kinds of position and all over the place until I blew into her mouth after a amazing BBBJ session. Lora is like a sex goddess, highly recommend her but just be ready for her cause she's is wild. And just a little warning, she was slapping my ass kinda hard and I was worry it was going to leave a mark.
-
04-09-23 00:00 #8870Senior Member

Posts: 1713Snow
She is leaving Monday night, not tomorrow.
Originally Posted by ChiGuy489
[View Original Post]
Tomorrow is her birthday. If anyone goes, wish her a happy birthday. You just might get some brownie points.
-
04-08-23 19:24 #8869Senior Member

Posts: 264Let it snow
I saw her today, service was great. I really enjoyed her body type. No rush. Huge tits, great ass, idk what the problem is pony up the $300 and enjoy. She doesn't speak English well but she knows how to please. Don't confuse on the money. I'd rather see her once than some rushing ass chick 3 x.
Originally Posted by ChockWow
[View Original Post]
I would def repeat. Her last day might be tomorrow idk, go see her today and tomorrow. Hope she comes back.
-
04-08-23 13:10 #8868Regular Member

Posts: 3First time at RL
Hey why'all so I'm new to this scene, but I've been to AMPs before just never the apartments. My first experience was at RL and got to say, most of what you read about RL here is accurate. The place was a dump, the girls aren't enthusiastic at all. I will say verification was super easy. I texted the phone number at 11 pm asking if #4 was available at 10 am the next day. I was told yes and to stop by at 10 to see her. Cool, so I get there at 10, walk in and MMS asks me who I want to see. I tell her 4 and she says okay but proceeds to lead to me 3. The girl in room was sleeping and woke up groaning. I told MMS she's not number 4 and that I made an appointment to see number 4 today, even showed her the picture on their website. MMS tells me no number 4. At that point I turned around and I'm leaving when some other girl that wasn't on the website at all grabs my hand and tries to lead me to a room. I tell no thank you, I only came here to see number 4 and walk out of the door. Pretty shit experience and will probably skip RL going forward.
-
04-07-23 22:35 #8867Senior Member

Posts: 128I think the confusion is Snow's pricing is different. On the PD site it shows her pricing is different than the other girls. Probably got the BBBJ as a YMMV because her 200 is the normal girl's 140 for hhr. Agreed there is some weight on her stomach though. Nothing crazy though especially when she's carrying so much on top.
Originally Posted by AyoHell
[View Original Post]
That being said, I saw her today for the hr VIP service. 300 was damage. I hate being overly wordy so will say it was worth the upcharge as compared to the normal 260 hr VIP. Service was up there.
-
04-07-23 18:50 #8866Shill

Posts: 196Now There Are Two
It appears as if Marina is setting herself to have at lease one if not two, occupying her apartment. Linda's tits are giants, when she plants them on your face, it literally sucks the oxygen from in between. She knows how to use them, blew my load while she fucking me with them. Luckily, she generously allowed me to go for two. Worth seeing, will see her again before the end of the month.
Linda - https://adultsearch.com/us/illinois/...scorts/3085798.
Nyra - https://adultsearch.com/us/illinois/...scorts/3055715.
-
04-07-23 13:13 #8865Senior Member

Posts: 320Snow
Snow. I was given Amy and forced them to switch me to Snow. My review is of Snow.
Originally Posted by PhilMendel
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-23 12:36 #8864Senior Member

Posts: 115Thanks
That's kind of what I figured. Part of me thinks that if I drop 600 at PD for a duo I'll regret it. But. Latin apartments sounds interesting. Where can I find more info on those?
Originally Posted by Jayp80
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-23 12:20 #8863Senior Member

Posts: 808I've done it at AMPs and Latin apartments, it's kinda awkward cause they sort of just tagged each other in. At best one would be on jr and the other would play with my balls, rub my back or try to talk dirty. Would have been better to visit 2 different spots and have a lunch break in between. In my 2 experiences I paid 1 door fee but 2 tips, if you have to double door fee than not sure it's worth it at all.
Originally Posted by Baggio57
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-23 12:19 #8862Senior Member

Posts: 121Snow
Having a hard time with your comments.
Originally Posted by AyoHell
[View Original Post]
Did you have a visit with Snow or Amy??
-
04-07-23 10:31 #8861Senior Member

Posts: 115Duos?
Has anyone had a threesome at any of the apartments? When I saw Anne at PD I asked her about it and she said "Sure, double the money!" LOL. Thinking about treating myself sometime but I'm not sure if it would be worth it. I don't really expect the ladies to play with each other, but I also don't want to have to change the condom every time I change pussies. Thoughts anyone?
-
04-07-23 09:14 #8860Senior Member

Posts: 73Any apts in northern suburbs?
I'm in northwest suburbs now after leaving chicago last year. I miss the purple door and RL days of yore. Any similar setups out here like near Schaumburg, Elgin, barrington areas? Thanks!












Reply With Quote





