Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 378 of 905 FirstFirst ... 278 328 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 428 478 878 ... LastLast
Results 5,656 to 5,670 of 13570
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7915

    Sweetest Phoena

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ille/126627669

    I toftt, and lost! LOL. She looks like her pics, but she pulled a scam on me, and I knew It, but gave her the benefit of the doubt. She got a phone call 15 minutes in while giving me a massage to "relax" me and make me comfortable, then told me I would have to leave, but I could come back the next day and she would take care of me. She didn't return any money, said she needed it for her sick daughter, but she would make it up to me. I knew it was a scam and just left. Just be aware if you want to see her, no money till the deed is done. I knew better, but oh well. Be safe, and as always, YMMV.

  2. #7914

    Not much to ad

    Well I finally saw Hope. There isn't much to say that hasn't already been said. She is absolutely beautiful and her body is the perfect blend of thick and petite. IMO at least. It has been a long time since I have seen a girl and been excited to see her again but I can say that is true in regards to Hope. If you have been thinking about seeing her all I can say is do it.

  3. #7913

    Cubanita

    Quote Originally Posted by Sadewky  [View Original Post]
    Looking for latinos: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/120072463.

    She is legit amd I have visited once but hard to hold. She doesn't do much for a day.
    Where does she stay at now. When she was at Red Carpet Inn I would just knock on the door and get some action whenever the black truck wasn't there.

  4. #7912

    Chanel

    Quote Originally Posted by JulietForever  [View Original Post]
    Chanel is legit she & I use to stay at the same hotel, love her she is sweet 💜.
    What are her rates?

  5. #7911

    Thickone

    Quote Originally Posted by ThickOne69  [View Original Post]
    I am going to have the place to myself tonight. First time in a very very long time no roommates and want to invite a good girl over who you other senior members would recommend. My first thought was a late night trip to suns AMP but it is seemingly closed and could be for a little while. So if you all have any recommendations I'd appreciate the tip. Stay safe.
    Sun is open now.

  6. #7910

    Looking for outcall suggestions

    I am going to have the place to myself tonight. First time in a very very long time no roommates and want to invite a good girl over who you other senior members would recommend. My first thought was a late night trip to suns AMP but it is seemingly closed and could be for a little while. So if you all have any recommendations I'd appreciate the tip. Stay safe.

  7. #7909

    Highland Rogue

    Quote Originally Posted by HighlandRogue  [View Original Post]
    This is probably stupid but does anyone have any experience or Intel? The seemingly doubled up ad with different names and lack of reviews and snap link whose profile on snap seems to have shared TikTok videos of a different girl definitely has my bullshit detective going off. But at the same time, hope springs eternal when little head is eager and he wouldn't mind spending some time with a pretty Latina. Should I just check out Linda / Yesi instead?

    Thanks for any input.

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...ille/125346645#.

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...ille/125343568#.
    YES, CHANEL is real she & I use to stay at the same hotel.

  8. #7908

    She is

    Quote Originally Posted by Sadewky  [View Original Post]
    Looking for latinos: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/120072463.

    She is legit amd I have visited once but hard to hold. She doesn't do much for a day.
    Chanel is legit she & I use to stay at the same hotel, love her she is sweet 💜.

  9. #7907

    Dupont Suites?

    Anyone know about the Dupont Suites on Browns Lane? Safe place?

  10. #7906
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlandRogue  [View Original Post]
    This is probably stupid but does anyone have any experience or Intel? The seemingly doubled up ad with different names and lack of reviews and snap link whose profile on snap seems to have shared TikTok videos of a different girl definitely has my bullshit detective going off. But at the same time, hope springs eternal when little head is eager and he wouldn't mind spending some time with a pretty Latina. Should I just check out Linda / Yesi inste

    Thanks for any input.

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...ille/125346645#.

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...ille/125343568#.
    Looking for latinos: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/120072463.

    She is legit amd I have visited once but hard to hold. She doesn't do much for a day.

  11. #7905

    Hope

    So after months of reading reviews and thinking it over, I finally pulled the trigger and met Hope. I'm almost 100% an AMP guy, have been for a very long time and frankly I've always been leary of anything else. But as most of you know, AMP'S are almost always 100% covered in every way and I've just been wanting a good BBBJ for a long overdue change and I must say I wasn't disappointed. She spent nearly the entire 30 minutes going hard, wet and sloppy unlike anything I've ever experienced. I'd say it was the best BJ I've ever had and like all the reviews before me, I believe she genuinely loves doing it. Now on to her kitty. I think she's the tightest I've ever done and I'm not well endowed, so I don't know how you bigger guys even get in her. I nearly blew within a minute and I didn't want to finish half way through my 30, so she worked on me and in the end finished me by mouth, which is a fantasy I've had for a very long time too. She is a really sweet girl like everyone has reported and I'd see her again just for the BBBJ now that I know her and feel comfortable with it. Thanks for the all the reviews as it was because of them that I finally took the plunge.

  12. #7904

    Mr. Number

    Quote Originally Posted by DjangosTigerr  [View Original Post]
    The cash app one I didn't know. Thanks for that! I also use SpyDialer.com on the phone number. Sometimes a guys number shows up on it.
    I was told by a provider that my burner number has good reviews. I was like "What? There is a review site on clients?

    Mr. Number app lets you look up numbers, although most every burner app number comes up as scam, but you can still see reports. It's not really good for screening providers, but potentially scams, and apparently escorts can use it. As can scammers for blackmail, etc... Hence why burners are 100% required.

    You don't want a pissed off escort, escort turned blackmailer, or scammer popping your real name on FB. Then filtering by Louisville, and figuring out how to contact your wife, gf, boss, etc.

  13. #7903

    Well said!

    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesPeligro  [View Original Post]
    I am cross posting this in general.

    Ways to screen providers below:

    Wording that is TGTBT.

    Check to see if wording is reused on other ads. Just grab a phrase out of the ad and search for that phrase. So for this post I searched for:

    "Although I'm a little Shy but. My Skills".

    Several ads with different pics came up but the titles and descriptions where all similar.

    Basically the same scammer being too lazy to write something unique.

    Next I would look at pics. If they are several different women, red flag..
    Thank you for observations. At the end of the day, it comes down to the words especially how they are used. This one just screams fake!

  14. #7902

    Latino's

    Quote Originally Posted by HighlandRogue  [View Original Post]
    This is probably stupid but does anyone have any experience or Intel? The seemingly doubled up ad with different names and lack of reviews and snap link whose profile on snap seems to have shared TikTok videos of a different girl definitely has my bullshit detective going off. But at the same time, hope springs eternal when little head is eager and he wouldn't mind spending some time with a pretty Latina. Should I just check out Linda / Yesi instead?

    Thanks for any input.

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...ille/125346645#.

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...ille/125343568#.
    I've seen very limited reviews here regarding Latino's. Never seen a ad that has a ugly one one in it! I'm just comfortable with their vibe. I have a underlying suspicion that there's something not right. Stay safe out there.

  15. #7901

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by SWaffles  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...585/2702202457

    Anyone tried this one? She almost seems too good to be true. A couple of reviews but not enough to convince me she is real.

    Thanks.
    There is no question this is a fake ad! The wording says it all! Stay safe out there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape