Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by AlexDeLarge1
  1. #7874
    Quote Originally Posted by GenghisDong  [View Original Post]
    To me she kissed very western .....
    Can you elaborate on the western-specific kissing? I assume you mean versus Japanese style? Don't they have kissing places in Japan? In other words you pay for 30 minutes or an hour and just have a kissing session with the girl?

  2. #7873
    Quote Originally Posted by GenghisDong  [View Original Post]
    So you fucked her at PE? Did you happen to fuck Yumi and Aki? Yumi was my first j girl and size blocked me. Aki. Lets just say she had the worst reaction ever to getting dicked down to me. The second time I saw her damn she stared daggers in me. I still banged her hard again. That first time with Aki. Damn. That was some Rocco Siffredi level banging from me.
    Ha ha. No, she was at MG for a few weeks after PE closed, and that's where I saw her. Never saw the other two. Maybe for the best after reading your experiences!

  3. #7872
    [Deleted by Admin]

    Do you see where it says "Report Post?"

    If I agree I review the account, if it turns out that one or two places are creating a lot of fake accounts on the forum then I try and contact them and ask them to stop, if they don't I ban any good reports and allow the bad ones.

    It all starts with you guys letting us know, finding shill accounts is nearly impossible for us unless they post 100 times a day. I live in S America, what the fuck do I know about the specifics of an AMP in Manhattan?

    A2

  4. #7871

    Fresh weekend

    Rui NYCSE https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/354 - need someone to confirm if she's really 4'8 90 lbs. That's a great fun size girl to see.

    Mina NYCSE https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/353 - covering her face then suggests body is real 5'6.

    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    Erina 10ten is god damn amazing. She's a must see today / this weekend. I've seen her on the website in Flushing but wow in person she looks fantastic and just awesome to be around.

    - Pretty girl.

    - Great smile.

    - Great looking tits.

    - Amazing ass.

    - Pussy is o' natural but not a lot of hair around the pussy itself. I think Javluvr will fucking go wild for Erina.

    Her smiles will draw you in.

    Her kisses will lock you up.

    Her tits will memorize you.

    Her ass will make you do cardio.

    Her pussy will suck you in.

    Her moan will delight your ears.

    Her pussy will make you give her all your money.

    What a great fucking girl to make sweet love to then pound it to completion.



    No need to write long ass reviews. Just fucking go and book her.

    You are welcome fuckers.

  5. #7870

    Furuki xoxo

    Anyone want to testdrive her?

    Her menu shows "doesn't do BBFS, she doesn't speak English. Absolutely exotic girl. " LOL.

    She sounds steep if the above slogan is true cas usually girls that have the quality may not offer raws cas they know they got the looks and body.

  6. #7869

    Rivalry

    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    Erina 10ten is god damn amazing. She's a must see today / this weekend. I've seen her on the website in Flushing but wow in person she looks fantastic and just awesome to be around.

    - Pretty girl.

    - Great smile.

    - Great looking tits.

    - Amazing ass.

    - Pussy is o' natural but not a lot of hair around the pussy itself. I think Javluvr will fucking go wild for Erina.

    Her smiles will draw you in.

    Her kisses will lock you up.

    Her tits will memorize you.

    Her ass will make you do cardio.

    Her pussy will suck you in.

    Her moan will delight your ears.

    Her pussy will make you give her all your money.

    What a great fucking girl to make sweet love to then pound it to completion.



    No need to write long ass reviews. Just fucking go and book her.

    You are welcome fuckers.
    She sounds better than half of the talents in 10 ten, ppc, xoxo, and nysme altogether since you praise her so much pb. I'm away in boston and virginia til next week, if she stays I'll go jbang the burberry out of her pussy unless she charges 200-300 cip too LOL. Thanks for checking pb.

  7. #7868

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    Erina 10ten is god damn amazing. She's a must see today / this weekend. I've seen her on the website in Flushing but wow in person she looks fantastic and just awesome to be around.

    - Pretty girl.

    - Great smile.

    - Great looking tits.

    - Amazing ass.

    - Pussy is o' natural but not a lot of hair around the pussy itself. I think Javluvr will fucking go wild for Erina.

    Her smiles will draw you in.

    Her kisses will lock you up.

    Her tits will memorize you.

    Her ass will make you do cardio.

    Her pussy will suck you in.

    Her moan will delight your ears.

    Her pussy will make you give her all your money.

    What a great fucking girl to make sweet love to then pound it to completion.



    No need to write long ass reviews. Just fucking go and book her.

    You are welcome fuckers.
    JavLuvr did indeed go fucking wild for Erina. Long ass review incoming!

  8. #7867
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    Erina 10ten is god damn amazing. She's a must see today / this weekend. I've seen her on the website in Flushing but wow in person she looks fantastic and just awesome to be around.

    - Pretty girl.

    - Great smile.

    - Great looking tits.

    - Amazing ass.

    - Pussy is o' natural but not a lot of hair around the pussy itself. I think Javluvr will fucking go wild for Erina.

    Her smiles will draw you in.

    Her kisses will lock you up.
    How much extra for BBFS?

  9. #7866

    Erina 10ten hot fucking damn

    Erina 10ten is god damn amazing. She's a must see today / this weekend. I've seen her on the website in Flushing but wow in person she looks fantastic and just awesome to be around.

    - Pretty girl.

    - Great smile.

    - Great looking tits.

    - Amazing ass.

    - Pussy is o' natural but not a lot of hair around the pussy itself. I think Javluvr will fucking go wild for Erina.

    Her smiles will draw you in.

    Her kisses will lock you up.

    Her tits will memorize you.

    Her ass will make you do cardio.

    Her pussy will suck you in.

    Her moan will delight your ears.

    Her pussy will make you give her all your money.

    What a great fucking girl to make sweet love to then pound it to completion.



    No need to write long ass reviews. Just fucking go and book her.

    You are welcome fuckers.


    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    Erina 10 Ten https://10tenclub.com/view/329 - big tits, the pics have some bad filtering which I am sure the girls did on her own. LOL She looked cute with Flushing pic.

    Furuki NYCSE https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/352 - no BB but worth mentioning because she looks hot as fuck.

    Erica NYCSE https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/351.

    Moved around.

    Aika NYCSE https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/350 - was at PPC.

  10. #7865

    Freshies

    Erina 10 Ten https://10tenclub.com/view/329 - big tits, the pics have some bad filtering which I am sure the girls did on her own. LOL She looked cute with Flushing pic.

    Furuki NYCSE https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/352 - no BB but worth mentioning because she looks hot as fuck.

    Erica NYCSE https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/351.

    Moved around.

    Aika NYCSE https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/350 - was at PPC.

    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    Aliya PPC https://www.pleasure-palace.club/aliya - no price listed and showed up on the website late. Looks cute.

    From yesterday -.

    My intel suggests Mariya and Ayana were pretty popular.

    Erina 10 ten didn't arrive yet, I tried book her then ended up going for my most used cum swallowing pussy Yukari for cheap cip when Erina wasn't there.

    Jane NYCSE is full of tattoos and definitely short & thicc.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 73921680671588.jpg‎   17311680852695.jpg‎   22141680851107.jpg‎  

  11. #7864
    Quote Originally Posted by MeDroogies  [View Original Post]
    Asks for the standard 100/200 but can be had for less. Won't say what I got away with, told her I wouldn't. But I did learn something on how to get what you want.

    FWIW, Mariya says she doesn't like condoms. Of course, Tori at PPC said the same thing, as did Sayuri at TTC.

    Let's just say anyone paying the full rate doesn't know how to negotiate, is a sap, or is too lazy / generous to get a lower rate.
    Is she really under 5 foot? Does she have a nice ass?

    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    Aliya PPC https://www.pleasure-palace.club/aliya - no price listed and showed up on the website late. Looks cute.

    From yesterday -.
    Meh. Face was good. But she has a belly. I like my j girls skinny. I almost walked but was like it is her first day so why not. She's another bleeder for me. Which is really not fun.

  12. #7863

    Mariya TTC

    Asks for the standard 100/200 but can be had for less. Won't say what I got away with, told her I wouldn't. But I did learn something on how to get what you want.

    FWIW, Mariya says she doesn't like condoms. Of course, Tori at PPC said the same thing, as did Sayuri at TTC.

    Let's just say anyone paying the full rate doesn't know how to negotiate, is a sap, or is too lazy / generous to get a lower rate.

  13. #7862
    You guys are funny, PMing me and calling me a liar about getting freebies, now you are all out in the open with what I have been saying all along.

  14. #7861
    Quote Originally Posted by VidLover69  [View Original Post]
    PB, I think you def are getting a multi repeat special.

    Yukari does ask for extra (for video so YMMV. I found the J girls are less willing to negotiate when they are close to leaving. Tori at PP was very firm on the extras before she left.
    Tori yes mean while at the beginning she was giving away free CIPs. LOL.

  15. #7860
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    I never had to pay for video when I'm with her. I don't do her face though, just pussy fucking shots.
    PB, I think you def are getting a multi repeat special.

    Yukari does ask for extra (for video so YMMV. I found the J girls are less willing to negotiate when they are close to leaving. Tori at PP was very firm on the extras before she left.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape