Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10664

    Mana in SLU

    For those who got "teasing" treatment could you share some names?? Went there earlier and got my ass kicked so hard I'm still in pain. Shoulders much more relaxed now though.

  2. #10663

    Sun spa

    Quote Originally Posted by MysticMack  [View Original Post]
    Took a trip to the sun spa a few weeks ago. Was greeted by Noah with the raspy voice. Past reviews are accurate and overall great experience, bb is on the table but I did not partake in it. Wouldn't repeat though because her voice is just too big of a turn off for me. But hey that's just me to each its own. Maybe I'll go back and try another provider.
    Thanks for the review.

    What are the rates, including house fee?

    PM me if you don't want to post it here please.

  3. #10662

    Tokyo Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by MysticMack  [View Original Post]
    Any recent update on this AMP?
    Nope. Last review on RM is dated 10/13/2022 and wasn't good.

  4. #10661

    Sun Spa with Noah

    Took a trip to the sun spa a few weeks ago. Was greeted by Noah with the raspy voice. Past reviews are accurate and overall great experience, bb is on the table but I did not partake in it. Wouldn't repeat though because her voice is just too big of a turn off for me. But hey that's just me to each its own. Maybe I'll go back and try another provider.

  5. #10660

    Rainbow Edmunds

    Anybody have any recent experience. With Rainbow in Edmunds, seems the 2 times I tried they were closed. May a Chinese vacation?

  6. #10659

    Tokyo Spa Lynnwood

    Any recent update on this AMP?

  7. #10658

    Kings Tina

    Quote Originally Posted by Serinite  [View Original Post]
    All true She puts in the effort and keeps it fun and honest. She will literally break a sweat to make you happy. On top of everything already mentioned she can clamp down on you like a vice when she wants is you to blow.

    She was the "surprise guest" in a 3 some with Jenny. Jenny tapped out early and Tina finished the inning.
    Tina came in and joined in one time when I was with Candy. She wanted to know if I could muster another load for her after filling Candy. Glad I was up for the challenge!

  8. #10657

    Tina is the consummate MMS

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageMeow  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by King's to get a massage with Tina. She's in the 55+ range, but I like that personally. Playful TS, BBBJ, rim followed by CFS. Got a decent massage as well, checking the boxes of everything I was looking for.
    All true She puts in the effort and keeps it fun and honest. She will literally break a sweat to make you happy. On top of everything already mentioned she can clamp down on you like a vice when she wants is you to blow.

    She was the "surprise guest" in a 3 some with Jenny. Jenny tapped out early and Tina finished the inning.

  9. #10656
    Quote Originally Posted by XCrossTownX  [View Original Post]
    She posted an ad on TNA as well with the name Jen559. The pics are not her, she is in her 40's, fat and very unenthusiastic. I paid for an hour and was out in 30 minutes, all services were sub par and restricted.

    Don't waste your money or get your hopes up on this one.
    I fell prey to that one. I was almost embarrassed to leave after 30 min (donation for 1 hr) she asked to write a review.

    How many chumps continue to fall for this?

  10. #10655

    Two questions for y'all

    One, any good spots in Magnolia? Got to go later this week and figured I could visit a spa to kill some time.

    Two, can anyone DM me any spas with works with tits big enough to bounce while they ride me? All the spas I've been to have only had medium size at best.

    Thanks y'all!

  11. #10654

    King's report

    Stopped by King's to get a massage with Tina. She's in the 55+ range, but I like that personally. Playful TS, BBBJ, rim followed by CFS. Got a decent massage as well, checking the boxes of everything I was looking for.

  12. #10653

    Hard Massage in South Seattle

    Quote Originally Posted by BobJ420  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

    I was hoping someone could recommend an Asian spa somewhere in the South Seattle / Renton / Tukwila area where I could get a strong deep tissue massage? Hopefully it would involve their knees or walking on my back. No extras required. Thanks for the ideas.
    Check out Kawaii Spa next to the VA hospital. Her massage is so hard it borders on abuse. HE available, but paradoxically no touch.

  13. #10652

    Hard ass massage

    Hi,

    I was hoping someone could recommend an Asian spa somewhere in the South Seattle / Renton / Tukwila area where I could get a strong deep tissue massage? Hopefully it would involve their knees or walking on my back. No extras required. Thanks for the ideas.

  14. #10651

    Everett stroll

    I stopped by VIP and Royale.

    VIP has Michelle pretty good looking was wearing small white Jean shorts that brown skin contrast looked great.

    Then I stopped next floor at Royale 2 grannies working had to leave was getting convinced to stay but man I just couldn't told her 2 for 1 and that thankfully got me off the hook.

    So yeah VIP good Royale no was told that I missed the young good looking girl and to come back Monday. Won't be back here until I hear diff.

    Will be stopping by eurotouch.

  15. #10650

    Mid-Roosevelt = Lily Spa

    That's correct.

    Given the frequency of name changes (of the parlors and the providers), I sorta prefer listing the precise address but I get how some view that as problematic.

    Quote Originally Posted by Efurufe  [View Original Post]
    Is this the old "Mid-Roosevelt Massage Parlor"? It's marked as closed on RM, was wondering if it ever opened again after covid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Original703  [View Original Post]
    Visited on a weekday afternoon. Its location (Roosevelt Way Northeast, near Northeast 70th)
    My visit was within the last 10 days.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape