Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,626 to 8,640 of 37331
-
04-08-23 14:51 #28706Senior Member

Posts: 353Kacey
Hello brothers,
I wanted to know if anyone had a chance to see Kacey yet? If so how was she? I've been playing phone tag with her.
Thanks.
Be safe.
-
04-08-23 10:53 #28705Senior Member

Posts: 32Any info?
Hey all,
Any info on this one?
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...544/8046130434
Goes by a few different names, Emily, Sophia.
Any info would be amazing. Thanks and stay safe.
-
04-08-23 08:59 #28704Senior Member

Posts: 1449That list of activities is a tad long anc the whole ad gives off the scam vibe. Give it a go but guessing she'll ask for deposit or gift card crap. Goodluck.
Originally Posted by RoughRider63
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-23 21:51 #28703Asshole

Posts: 567Doesn't look familiar to me.
Originally Posted by Clceent101
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-23 20:34 #28702Senior Member

Posts: 371I have never seen her but judging from those pictures I would hazard a guess she likes candy. It's hard to be that skinny without being in to that.
Originally Posted by Clceent101
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-23 20:07 #28701Senior Member

Posts: 61Summer
Anyone know anything about this lady Summer? Claims to moved from VA. Curious if she pissed people off or relocated for a more legit reason? Thanks in advance.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...u/418995116126
-
04-07-23 15:20 #28700Asshole

Posts: 567Foxy
Foxy just tx me says she's available and has a friend if you're into that. PM for her number.
-
04-07-23 10:12 #28699Senior Member

Posts: 155Any Intel?
Anyone met this one?
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/o...lo-lo/55460529
-
04-07-23 07:03 #28698Senior Member

Posts: 29She's real!
Had a fantastic session with her a couple of weeks ago. She took an extended break but is back, and I'll be seeing her often. PM me if you'd like more info.
Originally Posted by Yessir123
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-23 17:05 #28697Senior Member

Posts: 116Provider
Any good providers that does just BBBJ? Thanks.
-
04-05-23 23:24 #28696Senior Member

Posts: 486Haha I tried she stopped responding LOL.
Originally Posted by Geronimo808
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-23 23:21 #28695Senior Member

Posts: 577Tgtbt
9 times out of 10, anytime it's a 757 number it's a scam in my experience. When I lived in the tidewater area it was the same thing, a 804 prefix usually was a scam.
Originally Posted by MongerMan804
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-23 23:18 #28694Senior Member

Posts: 118Couple of years ago
I saw her probably 4 years ago. Very nice but her hygiene wasn't the best mostly body odor. Decided not to repeat YMMV.
Originally Posted by ParaMan
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-23 23:17 #28693Senior Member

Posts: 577Maria
Nah bud, you can negotiate, trust me.
Originally Posted by MongerMan804
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-23 22:30 #28692Senior Member

Posts: 486Marie
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/125184861#.
Didn't get to see her last time she posted but her price is now up to $. 20 for a qv as opposed to. 8 last time. Seems like as soon as I can verify they are real and want to see them the price goes through the roof LOL.








Reply With Quote




