Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 579 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 79 479 529 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 629 679 1079 1579 ... LastLast
Results 8,671 to 8,685 of 30810
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22140

    Ashton

    I know that she has been reviewed numerous times mentioning her unreliability. But has there been any changes?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...n/166772062164

  2. #22139

    Saw her a few months back.

    Quote Originally Posted by Krasner  [View Original Post]
    Just saw the ad. Sounds like 200 for the body rub. 250 for BJ. 300 FS.

    Is that right? What did you (or anyone else who's seen her actually pay?
    Her tryst ad explains her services better. Super nice girl, willing to please. She does walk a bit off and some slurred speech. She does do greek. Has a decent set of tits, great mouth. I actually went for the hour session with greek. I was probably out in 40 minutes or so. Not her fault I was just tapped out. Went 2 rounds. Finished round 1 in the bag in her ass, round 2 was on her tits after a nice bbj. I've kinda pulled out of the game with the exception of my regular or else I'd probably repeat when convenient. She hosted out in Morrisville for me which is a bit of a hike.

    Treat her well tho she's very nice with and always willing to please.

  3. #22138
    Quote Originally Posted by Krasner  [View Original Post]
    Hey, I'm interested in this UTR. What does she ask for, and how do I get in touch? Tried to pm but inbox full as of today.

    Thanks, and stay safe!

    Krasner.
    I saw her yesterday and she said she was headed out of town last night, just FYI.

  4. #22137

    Spicy Latina

    Just saw the ad. Sounds like 200 for the body rub. 250 for BJ. 300 FS.

    Is that right? What did you (or anyone else who's seen her actually pay?

    Quote Originally Posted by EcuGuy74  [View Original Post]
    I saw her last year and it was ok at best. She is super chatty beforehand over text which was nice. Hosted out of an ok hotel towards Durham. She is really short! Which is ok. She also walks weird like she has trouble walking (palsy of some sort?) and her speech is kinda off. Not drunk or high but kinda of lispy / slurred. She talked a lot about her ex and son which when you are there to bang you really don't want to hear. All that being said she is a sweet girl wants to please. She gave great head (twice), I just couldn't bring myself to fuck her. As always YMMV. Hope this helps. She also advertises as Selena Sangria on tryst and Eros.

  5. #22136

    Facino Inbox Full

    Quote Originally Posted by Facino  [View Original Post]
    Here are pics of my UTR again Senior members only minimum 50 post! Pm for details!
    Hey, I'm interested in this UTR. What does she ask for, and how do I get in touch? Tried to pm but inbox full as of today.

    Thanks, and stay safe!

    Krasner.

  6. #22135

    This lady

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...7/427995173154

    Can anyone confirm this one is legit?

    P.S. I saw Jessica Foxx yesturday and she is still a fun time!

  7. #22134

    With all these very specific requirements

    Quote Originally Posted by BlkScorpio1  [View Original Post]
    I have a couple planning to visit Phoenix tomorrow. I don't know the time yet but they usually show up around 8. They are looking for 3 or 4 guys. Only requirement is clean and big cock. I'm looking for 1 or 2 BWC that may be available. I'm posting here because not looking for guys that frequent SW, also not looking for guys that post about BBFS either. Sorry if you fall into those categories. PM if interested.
    You probably have better luck on Fetlife.

  8. #22133

    Friday

    I have a couple planning to visit Phoenix tomorrow. I don't know the time yet but they usually show up around 8. They are looking for 3 or 4 guys. Only requirement is clean and big cock. I'm looking for 1 or 2 BWC that may be available. I'm posting here because not looking for guys that frequent SW, also not looking for guys that post about BBFS either. Sorry if you fall into those categories. PM if interested.

  9. #22132

    Poor Facino!

    Quote Originally Posted by Facino  [View Original Post]
    Here are pics of my UTR again Senior members only minimum 50 post! Pm for details!
    I can't imagine his inbox after this post.

  10. #22131

    Meh

    Quote Originally Posted by Nateman  [View Original Post]
    Spicy Latina keeps me circling back to her ad.

    Anybody have intel on her? She checks all the boxes as far as appearing like a real provider.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...r/004420957689

    Latin, Brazilian, RDU, 3142 last 4 digits.
    I saw her last year and it was ok at best. She is super chatty beforehand over text which was nice. Hosted out of an ok hotel towards Durham. She is really short! Which is ok. She also walks weird like she has trouble walking (palsy of some sort?) and her speech is kinda off. Not drunk or high but kinda of lispy / slurred. She talked a lot about her ex and son which when you are there to bang you really don't want to hear. All that being said she is a sweet girl wants to please. She gave great head (twice), I just couldn't bring myself to fuck her. As always YMMV. Hope this helps. She also advertises as Selena Sangria on tryst and Eros.

  11. #22130
    Quote Originally Posted by DbbClassy2  [View Original Post]
    I see Melissa regularly and she's been nothing but delightful each time. She loves sucking dick more than anyone I've ever met. She's been going through some things recently, so contact with everyone has been sparse, including me. She'll get back to you when she can.
    Do you know what her qv / car price is? Can't find it. Feel free to PM.

  12. #22129
    Quote Originally Posted by Facino  [View Original Post]
    Here are pics of my UTR again Senior members only minimum 50 post! Pm for details!
    While I appreciate you sharing pics of your UTR, you failed to mention that she won't do GFE in the first session unless she makes a "connection" with you which is a big negative for me and many others. The whole point of UTR is she sees less number of people so generally you should expect a better time / service as compared to a typical provider who advertises. If she won't provide that service then what is even the point of seeing her? I'm not falling for this subsequent visit nonsense, you do a good job on the first visit to earn a subsequent visit. Not promise more for next time.

  13. #22128

    Latina

    Spicy Latina keeps me circling back to her ad.

    Anybody have intel on her? She checks all the boxes as far as appearing like a real provider.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...r/004420957689

    Latin, Brazilian, RDU, 3142 last 4 digits.

  14. #22127
    Quote Originally Posted by Facino  [View Original Post]
    Here are pics of my UTR again Senior members only minimum 50 post! Pm for details!
    Looks like your inbox is full. Send me the info when you have a chance.

  15. #22126

    PM sent

    Quote Originally Posted by Facino  [View Original Post]
    Here are pics of my UTR again Senior members only minimum 50 post! Pm for details!
    I sent you a PM my man.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape