Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Rants and Stupid shit in Orange County

+ Add Report
Page 64 of 111 FirstFirst ... 14 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... LastLast
Results 946 to 960 of 1651
Renew at Renewal
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #706

    Darko daddy paranoid

    Dude too funny on the shit you post. You pick our certain. Memwbers thst don't listen to your bs. Lots of AMPs have different girls. They aren't being trafficked. And they pricey for you. And you mouth off for no reason. Thanks cucks.

  2. #705
    Quote Originally Posted by NiceGuy99  [View Original Post]
    They shower?? What places do you go? I like end of the day girls with no showers.
    Airbody on Westminster E of Brookhurst has a shower I think.

  3. #704

    Santa Ana is a sad sight

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang  [View Original Post]
    Just two years ago Harbor Blvd was the place to go if you needed a BBBJ from a street walker.

    I didn't even have to ask.

    They'd just start sucking and it was wonderful.
    Santa Ana is a perfect example of what happens when long established sets listen to outsiders and begin betraying their own clients. Spiking prices up, running fashion shows vs sex performances, and abusing their platform for socio / political statements. This is what led to the streetwalker monopoly we see in this region today. Santa Ana was a Latino scene emulating south American zonas. They followed the advice of outsiders and burned their bridge. When they needed help saving themselves, that bridge of protection was burned and now look what happened.

    Remember all those businesses, street merchants, etc who profited from the streetwalkers and mongers? Gone. Remember all the economic stimulation for Jack in the box, 7/11, etc? Gone. Remember the influx of Latinas from Pasadena and other nonblack races? Gone. They threw it all away to listen to people who, ended up monopolizing the street scene. All this did was ruin the street scene and drive more money into the Asian scene. Which isn't bad but, just think about all the people who bought and sold things in that micro economy. Think about all the money lost from that. Now Santa Anas Harbor scene is nothing.

    This is what happens when you try to cheat the system, burn your protection bridge and disrespect your clients. The monopoly that formed only made higher quality clients opt for the Asian scene. Basically, men who have the money would rather pay more at an AMP, AAMP than listen to young black men screaming at women, actresses gauging their beauty based on how many guys pull up to them then giving some bs lines about, "it's $1 k, or I don't date insert race etc. " and the other nonsense you see at these scenes. As an Asian booker or mms, I'd be satisfied as this made desirable street clients run to our establishments. As a black or Latino scene, I'd feel pretty retarded because, all I did was ruin economic stimulation in my micro economy, make Asians even richer and hindered social mobility for women from poorer backgrounds.

  4. #703
    I am a troll, ignore me


    Posts: 239
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRoomDaddy  [View Original Post]
    At all these shops, the girls nap and eat at all hours. So the presence of a bed and pot don't prove much. Where would they store all their worldly belongings? Where would they shower?
    They shower?? What places do you go? I like end of the day girls with no showers.

  5. #702
    Quote Originally Posted by Alowicious  [View Original Post]
    Without any proof to back this up, I'm going to say I'm 99% sure you're right. If you do enough poking your head around a lot of the jack shack places, you'll see there's usually a separate room or to set up for short-term living arrangements.

    Well, okay, maybe not "any proof," but purely circumstantial. I'm doing the reverse: I live in OC and am working a multi-day gig in Rosemead right now. It's easier for me to stay overnights up there until I wrap up the work.

    And no, this is the right place for this discussion. The MP thread is supposed to be for reviews and related topics, though you see how well that's honored.
    At all these shops, the girls nap and eat at all hours. So the presence of a bed and pot don't prove much. Where would they store all their worldly belongings? Where would they shower?

  6. #701
    Quote Originally Posted by AlCapone2006  [View Original Post]
    Betrrr not get caught whilst they raid a place. Cops put bs lies. And plant evidence. It's all about the benjamins.
    Thank you Al Capone. Its great to get expert advice from a well known criminal.

  7. #700
    Quote Originally Posted by AlCapone2006  [View Original Post]
    Bedpage has lots of ads I referred. I don't work with them do I?

    Paranoia. Is what is in here LOL.

    BTW. Most AMPs that have hot girls rotate. That's just the way it it's.

    I got Ella and Jojo number. So they aren't not trafficked. Who cares what these owners do w their employees.

    Every one of them girls work independently. It's like the good ol days. No pimps. Most have husbands here and children. It's ez money.
    Girls moving every few weeks is a huge red flag. They are probably being managed by pimps who take most of their money. I can't really enjoy a session knowing that the woman may be doing it against her will.

  8. #699

    Everyone wants fresh meat

    The girls like traveling. Look at Vegas AMPs. They get rotated every 2 weeks.

    Stop questioning and just enjoy the new girls.

    I'm sure if you visit them enough you can be a jojos bf or husband too. Don't think because you too.

    Them well they will stay. Most like their jobs. And the money it seems.

  9. #698

    Bedpage. Rubmaps. Nightfun

    Quote Originally Posted by CamsV  [View Original Post]
    Wow, only great things from all his reviews! All his sessions are great! Sounds not realistic and shilltastic when everything is instagram reference at the end but hey I could be wrong.
    Bedpage has lots of ads I referred. I don't work with them do I?

    Paranoia. Is what is in here LOL.

    BTW. Most AMPs that have hot girls rotate. That's just the way it it's.

    I got Ella and Jojo number. So they aren't not trafficked. Who cares what these owners do w their employees.

    Every one of them girls work independently. It's like the good ol days. No pimps. Most have husbands here and children. It's ez money.

  10. #697

    Cops do whatever they want

    Quote Originally Posted by Taws6  [View Original Post]
    I think most / virtually all these places have girls sleeping there.

    That's probably how cities like Irvine got rid of all thier jack shacks. Two words.

    Code enforcement.

    If a city can't bust them for what's going on between two consenting adults, then they use other means.

    A typical massage parlor place isn't zoned for residential, so if there is evidence of someone spending the night (bed / luggage / whatever) - I think that's how they get removed.

    Yes / no?
    Betrrr not get caught whilst they raid a place. Cops put bs lies. And plant evidence. It's all about the benjamins.

  11. #696

    Yep, exactly

    Quote Originally Posted by Taws6  [View Original Post]
    I think most / virtually all these places have girls sleeping there.

    That's probably how cities like Irvine got rid of all thier jack shacks. Two words.

    Code enforcement.

    If a city can't bust them for what's going on between two consenting adults, then they use other means.

    A typical massage parlor place isn't zoned for residential, so if there is evidence of someone spending the night (bed / luggage / whatever) - I think that's how they get removed.

    Yes / no?
    The thing to remember is that there is no state massage license in California. Massage is regulated at the city level here. Almost all cities have massage ordinances in their muni codes. If you want to see what any given city does, look up their muni code online and search for massage. Some cities are very strict and others are not. That's why you have big concentrations of MPs in some cities and none in others. Almost all cities prohibit sleeping in the facilities, or say everyone has to be out of the facility between 10 PM and 8 AM or something like that. Some cities like Costa Mesa put in ridiculous stuff like mandating no light dimmers in the rooms and inward looking peepholes for random inspections.

    If a city wants to shut down an MP there are MANY different non-LE ways to do it. Code enforcement is one of them. I can assure you that almost no massage establishments in Costa Mesa meet code, even legit ones, because what's in the code is absurd and unworkable for a legit place. But if someone from the city wanted to be an asshole and crack down, the mechanism is in place for them to do it. Another area is labor code enforcement. These places are almost without exception blatantly violating labor code. All someone has to do is show up and ask to see the past 2 paystubs for everyone working and they'd have a big problem. Tax evasion is a big one too. Have the FTB go in and audit their tax records and they'd see that they're hiding most of their income. Health department violations- there isn't an AMP on the planet that's in compliance with local health codes. I've already talked a lot here about spa laundry so I won't open that Pandora's box again. I know of one AMP on SoCal where the health inspectors went in and opened a drawer and it literally smelled like shit. Turns out the girls were using disposable gloves to do prostate rubs and just tossing them in the drawer so they could re-use them on another customer. They quickly got shut down, as they should have been. I know of quite a few that got shut down when code inspectors found evidence of the girls illegally living inside.

    The thing is that a lot of cities don't care that much, as long as the places stay fairly under the radar. They know what goes on in each and every one of them, it it's contained and off the streets. If they bust these places all they do is scatter them or drive them underground. Back when I lived in Downey years ago I was in a ride along with a cop. He actually pointed out all of the AMPs in town and said they knew exactly what goes on in there, but they'd rather have it in there than in the cheap motel down the street where there's street prostitution, drug deals, and other nefarious stuff going on. As long as they aren't becoming a public nuisance it's mostly harmless.

  12. #695
    He has definitely come thru for me met some great sb's from his recommendations.

    Quote Originally Posted by CamsV  [View Original Post]
    Wow, only great things from all his reviews! All his sessions are great! Sounds not realistic and shilltastic when everything is instagram reference at the end but hey I could be wrong.

  13. #694
    Quote Originally Posted by CamsV  [View Original Post]
    Wow, only great things from all his reviews! All his sessions are great! Sounds not realistic and shilltastic when everything is instagram reference at the end but hey I could be wrong.
    He has the luck of the Iris. LOL.

  14. #693
    Senior Member


    Posts: 137

    Frank

    Wow, only great things from all his reviews! All his sessions are great! Sounds not realistic and shilltastic when everything is instagram reference at the end but hey I could be wrong.

  15. #692
    Senior Member


    Posts: 470

    And that's probably how cities get rid of them

    Quote Originally Posted by Alowicious  [View Original Post]
    Without any proof to back this up, I'm going to say I'm 99% sure you're right. If you do enough poking your head around a lot of the jack shack places, you'll see there's usually a separate room or to set up for short-term living arrangements.
    I think most / virtually all these places have girls sleeping there.

    That's probably how cities like Irvine got rid of all thier jack shacks. Two words.

    Code enforcement.

    If a city can't bust them for what's going on between two consenting adults, then they use other means.

    A typical massage parlor place isn't zoned for residential, so if there is evidence of someone spending the night (bed / luggage / whatever) - I think that's how they get removed.

    Yes / no?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape