Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 268 of 736 FirstFirst ... 168 218 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 318 368 ... LastLast
Results 4,006 to 4,020 of 11029
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7024
    Quote Originally Posted by VTwelveMpg  [View Original Post]
    Self proclaimed latina. Nice flat stomach. Anyone have any intel?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?557593-MissMonica
    400 hr for all safety menu. Pass for me.

  2. #7023

    MissMonica

    Self proclaimed latina. Nice flat stomach. Anyone have any intel?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?557593-MissMonica

  3. #7022

    Ashley Reid

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?589440-Ashley-Reid

    New provider with what looks like a great ass, anyone want to TOFTT?

  4. #7021

    Gfe?

    Anyone been brave enough to go down this. Road?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/evere...e/642422423247

  5. #7020
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    Wow. Thanks for sharing. Yeah her pics do look hot. Saved us all some time and money.
    The newer ads for BrownsPointBabes have a blue lighting pic of her showing her stomach. She's sucking in her gut and the blue light used hides her stretch marks. I can't explain how her thighs look slimmer in the newer pics.

  6. #7019

    Heelz new number

    Can anybody please PM me her number? Lost it when changing numbers.

  7. #7018

    Best review I've read

    Quote Originally Posted by MauiGlory  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?530747-Mschloe00

    Face: 3 of 5. She is not ugly. But I wouldn't call her pretty either. In fact her face is the female version of a coworker who is actually a righteous dude but I would never ever want to fuck him.
    LOL. Made me spit out my coffee.

  8. #7017

    Lala

    Anyone had an experience with this one??

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?588221-LaLa602

  9. #7016
    Quote Originally Posted by MitchCor  [View Original Post]
    Also, what is ANR / ABF?

    I do love skilled HJ with milking, edging teasing, MSOG, titfuck, dirty talk, etc. Especially when I can get it for 140/ hr or less. Hard to find though, especially in Bellevue area. Mickey does most of it, but no real dirty talk or dry nursing.
    ANR / ABF stands for: A Nursing Relationship / Adult Breast Feeding. ANR / ABF refers to a relationship involving sucking milk from the female breast as an expression of close intimacy.

    https://www.urbandictionary.com/defi...term=ANR%2FABF

  10. #7015
    Quote Originally Posted by MitchCor  [View Original Post]
    Also, what is ANR / ABF?

    I do love skilled HJ with milking, edging teasing, MSOG, titfuck, dirty talk, etc. Especially when I can get it for 140/ hr or less. Hard to find though, especially in Bellevue area. Mickey does most of it, but no real dirty talk or dry nursing.
    ANR. Adult nursing relationship ABR. Adult breast feeding.

    CW.

  11. #7014
    Also, what is ANR / ABF?

    I do love skilled HJ with milking, edging teasing, MSOG, titfuck, dirty talk, etc. Especially when I can get it for 140/ hr or less. Hard to find though, especially in Bellevue area. Mickey does most of it, but no real dirty talk or dry nursing.

    Quote Originally Posted by MauiGlory  [View Original Post]
    Yes I agree $300 is a high price to pay for FS with Arianna.

    For my date she was advertising a special, something like $260 VIP FS which for me is closer to what I view as the market-clearing price for her services (any econ majors out there?)

    If for just a dry nursing / ANR / ABF session I would say she's worth maybe $100 to $120 for an hour if she includes a nice ball sack teasing & massage and edging HJ.

  12. #7013
    Thanks for another superb, informative review Maui. Keep it up!

    Quote Originally Posted by MauiGlory  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?530747-Mschloe00

    I saw Chloe over a year ago. At the time she only had a couple reviews but she advertised a special. I can't recall the actual but it was something like $120 hh /$260 hr, as in "what the hell. I don't have anything else going on tonight so worth a try. " When we met I got the sense that she was relatively new to providing. My impression is she genuinely put in her best effort, but at the end of the day it was not an experience that made me want to repeat.

    Face: 3 of 5. She is not ugly. But I wouldn't call her pretty either. In fact her face is the female version of a coworker who is actually a righteous dude but I would never ever want to fuck him.

    Body: 1 of 5. I estimate she's in her lower-to-mid 20's in age, 5' 9" tall, with relatively smooth and clear skin of caucasian complexion. Her body is a weird combo of BBW belly, hips, ass, and thighs but legs taper down from knees to almost-cankles and normal looking feet, then moving above the abdomen the body tapers toward upper torso with kind-of normal-ish collar and shoulders and neck, then fatty upper arms that taper down from elbow to normal looking non-chubby hands. DD cups are soft and floppy with stretch marks with nice Pringles can lid sized areolas and gum drop sized nipples which honestly were her best parts and my lips spent a lot of time wrapped up over them. Her vag was shaved but stubbly, as in it was +/- week (since a razor had been in contact with her lips and mons venus. Asshole had a ring of unshaven hair around it, which I found curious. But whatever I didn't spend any time there. Outer pussy lips lacked discernable definition as typical for BBW pussy, and pink inner lips were medium sized with a well defined and proportionally sized clit. Pussy smelled and tasted clean, with slippery juices flowing generously during FIV foreplay causing her lips to open up nicely with swollen inner lips emerging from within and very floppy and ready to take action.

    Attitude: 4 of 5. She was upbeat and she put in what I perceived as genuine effort to make for a good session by engaging in nice chit chat and tried to develop rapport and put on a positive vibe with body language and words she spoke. She received instructions well and shift her body or open up her legs for access when I requested and she tried to move her body and make the sounds to make me feel like I was pleasuring her and she was enjoying it. Great effort, enthusiasm, positivity, and responsiveness.

    Service: 3 of 5. For those keeping score at home: DFK, FIV, BBBJ no CIM, HJ, attempted mish & K9 CFS which I'll explain below.

    To boil it all down, despite her great attitude (4 of 5 stars) and service (3 of 5) I did not enjoy the session. Why? For me it was the fact that her body was kind of a undefined blob. I was simply not aroused enough to get hard. Don't get me wrong. She used her powers of oral persuasion to get me to up, but I could not keep it going when it was time to cover up and go in, and I believe it was because I simply did not find her attractive. To make up for it instead I used the time for DATY, which I do enjoy and was able to do, as well as to engage in extended nursing her breasts, which is also something I really enjoy, and she did her part to fluff me best she could during the nursing session by manually teasing and stroking me, but unfortunately not to full avail.

    To be clear she did her part as best she could. I was simply not aroused by her body, which is why I did not repeat even though she would text me occasionally inviting me to make an appointment and offering specials like 1 hr VIP for $200. While the offered specials were compelling at the end of the day without the attraction it's not money worth spending.

  13. #7012

    Awesome review!

    This is the best review I've ever read. Honest, objective, detailed. Thank you.

    And "nice Pringles can lid sized areolas" is an awesome description!

    Quote Originally Posted by MauiGlory  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?530747-Mschloe00

    I saw Chloe over a year ago. At the time she only had a couple reviews but she advertised a special. I can't recall the actual but it was something like $120 hh /$260 hr, as in "what the hell. I don't have anything else going on tonight so worth a try. " When we met I got the sense that she was relatively new to providing. My impression is she genuinely put in her best effort, but at the end of the day it was not an experience that made me want to repeat.

    Face: 3 of 5. She is not ugly. But I wouldn't call her pretty either. In fact her face is the female version of a coworker who is actually a righteous dude but I would never ever want to fuck him.

    Body: 1 of 5. I estimate she's in her lower-to-mid 20's in age, 5' 9" tall, with relatively smooth and clear skin of caucasian complexion. Her body is a weird combo of BBW belly, hips, ass, and thighs but legs taper down from knees to almost-cankles and normal looking feet, then moving above the abdomen the body tapers toward upper torso with kind-of normal-ish collar and shoulders and neck, then fatty upper arms that taper down from elbow to normal looking non-chubby hands. DD cups are soft and floppy with stretch marks with nice Pringles can lid sized areolas and gum drop sized nipples which honestly were her best parts and my lips spent a lot of time wrapped up over them. Her vag was shaved but stubbly, as in it was +/- week (since a razor had been in contact with her lips and mons venus. Asshole had a ring of unshaven hair around it, which I found curious. But whatever I didn't spend any time there. Outer pussy lips lacked discernable definition as typical for BBW pussy, and pink inner lips were medium sized with a well defined and proportionally sized clit. Pussy smelled and tasted clean, with slippery juices flowing generously during FIV foreplay causing her lips to open up nicely with swollen inner lips emerging from within and very floppy and ready to take action..

  14. #7011

    Chloemae

    Quote Originally Posted by AussieFury  [View Original Post]
    She's new (only 1 review) and her photos look GREAT. But what photos don't show is just as important as what they do show.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....Available-now-

    In all of her photos she's positioned herself so you cant see her tummy. That always means she doesn't want you to see her tummy. That always means she's unhappy with her tummy and believes prospective clients won't like it either.

    I don't mind a LITTLE extra on a woman, but I prefer knowing exactly how much extra before I book.

    Too bad, she looks gorgeous.
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardCheese  [View Original Post]
    You are correct. She's just a pretty face with sagging tits a gut covered in stretch marks a fupa, big wide ass and large thighs. For the rate she charges you'd think she's premium GFE action. No, a vanilla safety girl menu with more no's than yeses. She's a hard pass.
    Quote Originally Posted by AussieFury  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for confirming my suspicions.
    Wow. Thanks for sharing. Yeah her pics do look hot. Saved us all some time and money.

  15. #7010
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardCheese  [View Original Post]
    You are correct. She's just a pretty face with sagging tits a gut covered in stretch marks a fupa, big wide ass and large thighs. For the rate she charges you'd think she's premium GFE action. No, a vanilla safety girl menu with more no's than yeses. She's a hard pass.
    Thank you for confirming my suspicions.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape