Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 455 of 1225 FirstFirst ... 355 405 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 505 555 955 ... LastLast
Results 6,811 to 6,825 of 18371
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #11561
    Quote Originally Posted by JimRob  [View Original Post]
    I have notice over time and maybe I'm the last, but the term arrangement is missing and they're trying to be a legit dating website. They use AI to read every message. With the cost now and changes, it's no longer worth it to me. The pickings are very slim. Before it was like shooting fish in a barrel.
    They dropped arrangement at least 3 years ago maybe more. I haven't hunted in DMV in over a year but My last NYC stint about 2 months ago yielded good results.

  2. #11560

    Seeking.

    I have notice over time and maybe I'm the last, but the term arrangement is missing and they're trying to be a legit dating website. They use AI to read every message. With the cost now and changes, it's no longer worth it to me. The pickings are very slim. Before it was like shooting fish in a barrel.

  3. #11559

    Paying for SA

    This has been talked about in the past, I've offered advice myself for what worked for me at the time. I started with using a Vanilla gift card and that worked for a long time, but then it was no longer accepted. I switched to a prepaid Visa that had to be registered via prepaidbalance dot com, and that worked for awhile (thought the website to register the card has always been sort of janky. In any case, I tried this yesterday and that no longer works.

    So. What are you boys doing to pay and stay anonymous? I'm single and don't need to hide anything from a SO. But, in the event SA has a breach and leak like Ashley Madison did some years back, I'd rather my name and info not show up on a list of dudes paying for younger poon.

    Any suggestions?

  4. #11558

    Muting

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyFive85  [View Original Post]
    Muted TFM dude and it's like not receiving spam calls on my phone anymore. Life keeps getting better.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    Are you referring to the "add to ignore list" option?

    I took advantage of that option on his profile a long time ago. LOL.
    Didn't realize this was possible, thanks for the insight as this feature and muting TFM has instantly made the site better! LOL.

  5. #11557

    CaringPerson

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...0-8e56d2952b03

    Text convo led to asking for money upfront for her kids. No go for me. Good luck.

  6. #11556
    Quote Originally Posted by JonFisher  [View Original Post]
    Wow, she's seriously delusional. Asking for 1 k. Whoever even entertain that thing, smfh.

  7. #11555

    Dimples0328 for Dimples!


  8. #11554
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandane  [View Original Post]
    Monique.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...0-529b0612bbda

    Hosts and DTF for 400 - YMMV. My research suggests that if you are going to hit it you want to suit up.

    https://www.meetup.com/members/359088498/

    In a couple HSV2 groups.
    Damn good research. But not sure I want to be eskimo brothers with you now LOL.

  9. #11553
    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...c-544e000efc22

    She's dtf. Too fugly to be fake. I didn't even bother to entertain her.

  10. #11552
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyFive85  [View Original Post]
    Muted TFM dude and it's like not receiving spam calls on my phone anymore. Life keeps getting better.
    Are you referring to the "add to ignore list" option?

    I took advantage of that option on his profile a long time ago. LOL.

  11. #11551

    Mute option to the rescue

    Muted TFM dude and it's like not receiving spam calls on my phone anymore. Life keeps getting better.

  12. #11550
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...1-6b0220f246e4

    For mcsly. Go to NYC. Young hot coeds.

    She wanted 1 k and I said I can do 600.
    Damn, too bad I'm not in NYC. She's persistent too. Started calling my gv when I said I won't be able to meet. Oh well, back to looking at the dc trash and hope I can find something decent.

    This one just popped up too.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...0-6f2f00198e4d

    All nyu girls.

  13. #11549
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1241
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...5-6b67b68f15e8

    She seems nice. Educated, clean cut. 400. Too bad I don't find her physically attractive.
    In one of the pictures where she's holding a glass of red wine, she's also holding a cigarette. So much for saying she's a non-smoker.

  14. #11548
    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...1-6b0220f246e4

    For mcsly. Go to NYC. Young hot coeds.

    She wanted 1 k and I said I can do 600.

  15. #11547
    Quote Originally Posted by GMarts018  [View Original Post]
    Looks like someone's butt hurt they got rejected again.
    Ok, you can't get rejected by that pro. I'm sorry if I made fun of your dream girl.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape