Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 456 of 1225 FirstFirst ... 356 406 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 506 556 956 ... LastLast
Results 6,826 to 6,840 of 18374
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #11549
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1241
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...5-6b67b68f15e8

    She seems nice. Educated, clean cut. 400. Too bad I don't find her physically attractive.
    In one of the pictures where she's holding a glass of red wine, she's also holding a cigarette. So much for saying she's a non-smoker.

  2. #11548
    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...1-6b0220f246e4

    For mcsly. Go to NYC. Young hot coeds.

    She wanted 1 k and I said I can do 600.

  3. #11547
    Quote Originally Posted by GMarts018  [View Original Post]
    Looks like someone's butt hurt they got rejected again.
    Ok, you can't get rejected by that pro. I'm sorry if I made fun of your dream girl.

  4. #11546
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    Which one of you were having a date with this thing in public at tysons.

    I don't even know what to say.

    I'll not comment on you but she looked heavier irl and just as nasty.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...0-db10b16cbd2a
    Looks like someone's butt hurt they got rejected again.

  5. #11545
    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...5-6b67b68f15e8

    She seems nice. Educated, clean cut. 400. Too bad I don't find her physically attractive.

  6. #11544
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle7415  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...0-8e56d2952b03

    Chatting with this one, any information on this lady would be appreciated. PM if you prefer. Thank you.
    Don't worry - 'A help needed' ask is about to come to you, LOL.

    This one has had several profiles, at different locations at the same time, Not just multiple locations in one profile but multiple profiles.

  7. #11543
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle7415  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...0-8e56d2952b03

    Chatting with this one, any information on this lady would be appreciated. PM if you prefer. Thank you.
    Lives in hoodbridge and two kids. Why bother. Definitely ghetto.

  8. #11542

    CaringPerson

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...0-8e56d2952b03

    Chatting with this one, any information on this lady would be appreciated. PM if you prefer. Thank you.

  9. #11541
    Quote Originally Posted by Jost815  [View Original Post]
    Did you meet her or is this what she told you? I'm messaging with her now.
    Just ask her. She was fairly straight forward on what she will do.

    She isn't hot. I found her fb.

  10. #11540
    Which one of you were having a date with this thing in public at tysons.

    I don't even know what to say.

    I'll not comment on you but she looked heavier irl and just as nasty.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...0-db10b16cbd2a

  11. #11539

    Frannycake

    Did you meet her or is this what she told you? I'm messaging with her now.

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...e-2901cd95d0ed

    She's not into old dudes but will do a HJ and tit jerk for 450.

  12. #11538
    Quote Originally Posted by Ichrequiend  [View Original Post]
    Seems very pro. First text she sent literally said all the details. Wants 500 for hotel dates, is down for bb if you provide std tests. Not my type and too expensive for looks, but one of you might be into her. She seems really nice to talk to.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...b-e63093758457
    That seems to be a new profile of Billa, used to live in Manassas.

  13. #11537

    Know before you go.

    Monique.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...0-529b0612bbda

    Hosts and DTF for 400 - YMMV. My research suggests that if you are going to hit it you want to suit up.

    https://www.meetup.com/members/359088498/

    In a couple HSV2 groups.

  14. #11536
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...e-2901cd95d0ed

    She's not into old dudes but will do a HJ and tit jerk for 450.
    LOL sounds like a true gem.

  15. #11535

    BabyAlynn

    Seems very pro. First text she sent literally said all the details. Wants 500 for hotel dates, is down for bb if you provide std tests. Not my type and too expensive for looks, but one of you might be into her. She seems really nice to talk to.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...b-e63093758457

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape