Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 459 of 1855 FirstFirst ... 359 409 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 509 559 959 1459 ... LastLast
Results 6,871 to 6,885 of 27816
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20946
    Quote Originally Posted by BeesNees  [View Original Post]
    Audelia Wild belongs here. PM for details.
    Can you please PM me? You didn't respond.

  2. #20945
    Quote Originally Posted by BbFunTimes  [View Original Post]
    Yes, she wants extra for BBFS and no CIP. She is actually a hot woman who seems to enjoy what she's doing. She was a very good time, but because she wanted me to pull out, I haven't been back. I believe it was $200 for the hour. I had a good time with her and have thought of going back and maybe with time she'll let me CIP, but I'm not sure.

  3. #20944
    Senior Member


    Posts: 145

    Dolcesempre

    Quote Originally Posted by Pmanhere  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on getting dolcesempre to slamdunk guarantee BBFS?
    She upcharges, but has multiple reports of BBFS. I've creampied her many times.

  4. #20943

    Dolcesempre

    Any intel on getting dolcesempre to slamdunk guarantee BBFS?

  5. #20942
    Quote Originally Posted by LayPipe69  [View Original Post]
    About to find out if the BBFS claims are true with her. Seriously hope so, have not been this stoked in a long time. I will report back.
    Over text she said no. So I decided to abort mission and see a sure thing. Asain mlf.

  6. #20941

    Alexis in Tacoma


  7. #20940

    Read Reviews

    Read her latest review. Dude mentions FS and she snaps on it to change it because she doesn't offer FS. I think she is only offering massages and BDSM play sadly. Makes her a total worthless appointment.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hypster  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she's back - https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?423834-DutchessIvy. I like her look but her ads are a little cryptic. Anyone know if she belongs?

  8. #20939

    Dutchess Ivy?

    Looks like she's back - https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?423834-DutchessIvy. I like her look but her ads are a little cryptic. Anyone know if she belongs?

  9. #20938

    Kinky doll

    I made a post about her #20512.

    She's alright. Belongs here. Tall decent look but the good part has Tight veejay no cip. Won't repeat. Signs of early use. Got it down to $$$ not worth it.

    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if she is new to the board, but I just noticed her profile. Her rates seem incredibly high (600+) for VIP. Looks hot but have no personal experience. Anyone pay her ridiculous rates to sample the goods?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-Available-Now

  10. #20937

    CT Girls

    Quick question. It has been mentioned that CT girls will go bare, but I have not tried. Is this a well-known secret menu item? Or YMMV? How much more extra? PM me if you want to keep it on the down low. Which girls might be open to it would be awesome as well.

  11. #20936

    Ghost Account

    Quote Originally Posted by BirdWatching  [View Original Post]
    It may be a ghost account. Nor reviews or references.
    You might be right.

  12. #20935
    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyBare  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/feder...t/363457092004

    She is cute, funny, sexy as hell. And will get ad dirty and nasty as you want. $$. 5 , got me 30 min access to all holes all bare. Already got her to agree to an all bare duo with my regular and I. Will prefer outcall in future, we fucked in the kids room and after overflowing her small snatch dripped all over the bed.
    I hope she is still able to provide when I visit in early May. Banging a preggo (not by me) bb is on my wish list.

  13. #20934

    MissBizness

    Has anyone popped a shot in MissBizness?

  14. #20933
    Quote Originally Posted by BushBaby  [View Original Post]
    How ironic given her name.
    You win the internet today! LOL.

  15. #20932
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 269

    No

    Quote Originally Posted by CigarDude  [View Original Post]
    Had anyone had any luck with her? I saw her once, but struck out when I asked.

    Regardless, she is beautiful with a great attitude, but damn. Getting the upgrade with her would be fantastic.
    I went and tried last year to no avail. It was a good visit otherwise.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape