Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 459 of 1853 FirstFirst ... 359 409 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 509 559 959 1459 ... LastLast
Results 6,871 to 6,885 of 27794
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20924
    Quote Originally Posted by CigarDude  [View Original Post]
    Had anyone had any luck with her? I saw her once, but struck out when I asked.

    Regardless, she is beautiful with a great attitude, but damn. Getting the upgrade with her would be fantastic.
    Read that the consensus is that she used to a long time ago but stopped, though not sure if there's exceptions as I haven't tried myself. She's wouldn't be bothered if you asked though given how chill she is.

  2. #20923

    The list

    Quote Originally Posted by EvilScout  [View Original Post]
    Taken down before I could see. Can one of you perverts please send my way? I keep sh*t low profile just would like a few new ladies other than my regulars.

    Thanks and enjoy!

    ES.
    For now, the guy still has his account. Might change one they realize the list isn't gone and can be reposted.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/memberlist....&userid=590929

  3. #20922

    The list

    Quote Originally Posted by JayHawkFan  [View Original Post]
    Works just fine for me?
    Taken down before I could see. Can one of you perverts please send my way? I keep sh*t low profile just would like a few new ladies other than my regulars.

    Thanks and enjoy!

    ES.

  4. #20921

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveBJ  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/olymp...i/417671480346

    She seemed to want to offer. Anyone seen this peach?

    Stay safe and hard!!
    She is a skank she will say she will go bb but won't so loses I had to jerk off to cum and she won't get anywhere close to you she won't even do a bb hand job she is also very old that why she never shows her face.

  5. #20920
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1098
    Quote Originally Posted by BeesNees  [View Original Post]
    I'm certain I'm not the only one, but my recent interaction with her was probably unique enough to identify me.

    Also, I haven't seen anyone else post about BBFS with her on here or elsewhere openly.
    Send me the details.

  6. #20919

    XoxoAngel

    Had anyone had any luck with her? I saw her once, but struck out when I asked.

    Regardless, she is beautiful with a great attitude, but damn. Getting the upgrade with her would be fantastic.

  7. #20918

    Victoria

    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    Shoot. Agree with the eyebrow thing. But her pics definitely look like she is fuckable. Guessing the pics are ancient and her service also seems to suck. Shoot. We are loosing a lot of talent to the pipe.
    Glad I did the search. Looks very fuckable and text confirmed BB special. Thanks guys.

  8. #20917
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Because you are the only one? LOL.
    I'm certain I'm not the only one, but my recent interaction with her was probably unique enough to identify me.

    Also, I haven't seen anyone else post about BBFS with her on here or elsewhere openly.

  9. #20916
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayingJsea  [View Original Post]
    If you've seen a certain Columbian recently, be on the look out for covid symptoms. Basically the only personal contact I've had in a week.
    Sorry to hear that Jsea. Take care of yourself and get plenty of fluids and rest.

  10. #20915
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    LOL yeah most hobbyists really do not care, and most of these women will actually get a much needed spike in their appointments. Kudos to carnac for posting it and yeah I am surprised Buffy, BEM and the other drama queens over on that board haven't started throwing a fit and giving him red beans. It has been over a day now and the list and the thread seem really calm. Interesting.
    Hope we're at the point where no one cares what anyone else does anymore, so long as it is consensual and respectful. Or everyone is just exhausted about constantly complaining and the list surprises no one on the other board.

    On that note, some of the ones on the list upsell to unreasonable amounts for it. At some point everyone belongs on the list with the right money to risk ratio.

    Quote Originally Posted by PlayingJsea  [View Original Post]
    If you've seen a certain Columbian recently, be on the look out for covid symptoms. Basically the only personal contact I've had in a week.
    On a related note, I feel like enjoying gfe has definitely given me my share of colds and whatnot. Two were from ATFs awhile back, lol. Still worth to me and kind of surprised I haven't gotten more.

  11. #20914
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1098
    Quote Originally Posted by BeesNees  [View Original Post]
    Sorry, she'd be able to tell who I am and I'd like to see her again.
    Because you are the only one? LOL.

  12. #20913

    Katie Kat

    Quote Originally Posted by Athos56  [View Original Post]
    Don't bother with Katie Kat, you'll grow older and die waiting.
    For sure ain't that the truth been trying for months keep get the heading over soon but never shows LOL.

    I at least never try to go to her incall in west Seattle based on reports and waste my time sitting out there for hours.

  13. #20912

    XoxoAngel

    Quote Originally Posted by PlayingJsea  [View Original Post]
    Nice list. A good 5 or 6 of those I suspected but I never tried, unfortunately they will probably skimp on that service for a bit if that post gets traction. I find it hard to believe a few of them because it's just impossible to schedule with them as they are notoriously flakey. One of those chicks has literally ghosted an appointment with me 5 times in a row.
    I noticed that XoxoAngel was on the list, but so struck out when I asked her. It was a couple of years ago, IIRC.

    It was a bummer since since is beautiful and has a great attitude. A total sweetheart.

    Does anyone here have experience with her?

  14. #20911
    If you've seen a certain Columbian recently, be on the look out for covid symptoms. Basically the only personal contact I've had in a week.

  15. #20910

    Audelia Wild

    Quote Originally Posted by BeesNees  [View Original Post]
    Audelia Wild belongs here. PM for details.
    Yeah I always suspected she did based on her pics and ads. Never seen her, but have always wanted to. She looks hot.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape