Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 6,856 to 6,870 of 27795
-
04-05-23 18:25 #20940Senior Member

Posts: 79Read Reviews
Read her latest review. Dude mentions FS and she snaps on it to change it because she doesn't offer FS. I think she is only offering massages and BDSM play sadly. Makes her a total worthless appointment.
Originally Posted by Hypster
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-23 17:54 #20939Regular Member

Posts: 15Dutchess Ivy?
Looks like she's back - https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?423834-DutchessIvy. I like her look but her ads are a little cryptic. Anyone know if she belongs?
-
04-05-23 16:48 #20938Senior Member

Posts: 113Kinky doll
I made a post about her #20512.
She's alright. Belongs here. Tall decent look but the good part has Tight veejay no cip. Won't repeat. Signs of early use. Got it down to $$$ not worth it.
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-23 15:13 #20937Senior Member

Posts: 160CT Girls
Quick question. It has been mentioned that CT girls will go bare, but I have not tried. Is this a well-known secret menu item? Or YMMV? How much more extra? PM me if you want to keep it on the down low. Which girls might be open to it would be awesome as well.
-
04-05-23 14:04 #20936Senior Member

Posts: 332Ghost Account
You might be right.
Originally Posted by BirdWatching
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-23 14:03 #20935Senior Member

Posts: 278I hope she is still able to provide when I visit in early May. Banging a preggo (not by me) bb is on my wish list.
Originally Posted by OnlyBare
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-23 13:16 #20934Senior Member

Posts: 282MissBizness
Has anyone popped a shot in MissBizness?
-
04-05-23 12:40 #20933Senior Member

Posts: 2334You win the internet today! LOL.
Originally Posted by BushBaby
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-23 11:54 #20932Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 269No
I went and tried last year to no avail. It was a good visit otherwise.
Originally Posted by CigarDude
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-23 11:13 #20931Senior Member

Posts: 340It may be a ghost account. Nor reviews or references.
Originally Posted by BeaverHunter69
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-23 11:12 #20930Senior Member

Posts: 340Confirmed. Very accomodating. She may have discontinued the services.
Originally Posted by CigarDude
[View Original Post]
Good Luck.
-
04-05-23 10:56 #20929Senior Member

Posts: 2184Kinky Doll
Not sure if she is new to the board, but I just noticed her profile. Her rates seem incredibly high (600+) for VIP. Looks hot but have no personal experience. Anyone pay her ridiculous rates to sample the goods?
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-Available-Now
-
04-05-23 10:52 #20928Senior Member

Posts: 533The post where he mentions the list has been taken down but since he created the list as a TDL, you can still find it by looking at his TDL.
Originally Posted by Pmanhere
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-23 10:22 #20927Senior Member

Posts: 536How ironic given her name.
Originally Posted by PriceIsRight39
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-23 00:32 #20926Senior Member

Posts: 732The List
While I appreciate the list I think the net effect is negative since some of the ladies listed will either be adamant about not providing bare for while, offer it at a significant upcharge, or remove it entirely for the foreseeable future due to the volume of requests. Worth nothing that there are several known cum dumps who are not listed which may also prove the converse that some of the ladies listed don't offer it or did so under extreme YMMV circumstances.
Originally Posted by DatoDaddio
[View Original Post]
I'm visiting Seattle this month and debating who to reach out from the list for relatively easy BBFS.









Reply With Quote





