Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 452 of 2214 FirstFirst ... 352 402 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 502 552 952 1452 ... LastLast
Results 6,766 to 6,780 of 33204
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26439

    Lucy

    My first try ended up with me driving to her area and her going silent. Second try was alittle better. Her appearance is skinny, personal hygiene was not the best. Definatly a addict and admits it. She offered a blanket for the floor and I declined for obvious reasons and threw the blanket on the couch. After about 10 minutes of her sitting on my cock bouncing up and down she stands up and disappears into the bathroom. Left me sitting on the couch naked with a big dick. Claims she got sudden stomach cramps and needed to go into the bathroom. After about 15 minutes she comes back out and finished me with her mouth. Nothing special or great about the pussy or the BJ. YMMV but for my mileage she is not worth the money or time.

  2. #26438

    Candypants

    Hey on Candy pants we haven't seen her in a while. I was just wondering if anybody else out there had an experience with her friend that she took around with her the blonde. Did anybody else get both of them together. I never saw any advertisement about everything I wonder if anybody else did that. Them two were hot together.

  3. #26437

    How long is too long?

    Evidently you waited. How long did you wait?

    TYIA.

    Soca.

    Quote Originally Posted by Freedom38  [View Original Post]
    Met up with Lucy recently. Not a repeat adventure for me. She wasn't ready when I got there knowing hours in advance. Skinnier than pics like I read here already. Clear track marks running up her wrist. Hairy arm pits as well. Not being ready was the worst part.

  4. #26436

    Lucy

    Met up with Lucy recently. Not a repeat adventure for me. She wasn't ready when I got there knowing hours in advance. Skinnier than pics like I read here already. Clear track marks running up her wrist. Hairy arm pits as well. Not being ready was the worst part.

  5. #26435

    Same experience

    Yes, that's her! $40 bucks for a BJ, in the car. Not bad, not good. In my experience, she was nice enough to deal with. Definitely a substance user. My only time with her was before the pandemic. Pretty easy communication, pulled up, got some head, pulled off, never called her again.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlindSquirrel  [View Original Post]
    She kinda looks like a woman that went by Amber on the west side of Cincinnati about 3 years ago. If it's who I'm thinking about, she used to only do $40 car BJs where you'd pic her up on the street at a different location each time. I guess this could also be a case of stolen pics. Either way, thanks for the info!

  6. #26434

    Amber

    Quote Originally Posted by BlindSquirrel  [View Original Post]
    She kinda looks like a woman that went by Amber on the west side of Cincinnati about 3 years ago. If it's who I'm thinking about, she used to only do $40 car BJs where you'd pic her up on the street at a different location each time. I guess this could also be a case of stolen pics. Either way, thanks for the info!
    Yep—I remember this one, too. She was also locked up for a bit and was actually advertising while in the big house 🤣.

  7. #26433

    Your Info

    Quote Originally Posted by Mckfrk77  [View Original Post]
    She will ask for a $50 upfront fee, won't show then will use your info against you, blackmail you. Unfortunately I gave too much info and she tried to ruin me. My work, home life. She is nothing but TROUBLE! Avoid this one.
    First red flag was the $50 deposit. That said, how did she get your personal info? I suggest in the future to RTFF.

  8. #26432

    Amber?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mckfrk77  [View Original Post]
    She will ask for a $50 upfront fee, won't show then will use your info against you, blackmail you. Unfortunately I gave too much info and she tried to ruin me. My work, home life. She is nothing but TROUBLE! Avoid this one.
    She kinda looks like a woman that went by Amber on the west side of Cincinnati about 3 years ago. If it's who I'm thinking about, she used to only do $40 car BJs where you'd pic her up on the street at a different location each time. I guess this could also be a case of stolen pics. Either way, thanks for the info!

  9. #26431
    Quote Originally Posted by Mckfrk77  [View Original Post]
    She will ask for a $50 upfront fee, won't show then will use your info against you, blackmail you. Unfortunately I gave too much info and she tried to ruin me. My work, home life. She is nothing but TROUBLE! Avoid this one.
    You should repost this in the Ripoff section as well.

  10. #26430

    Details

    Quote Originally Posted by SnarkDog54  [View Original Post]
    Details are really helpful, so please feel free to provide some.
    She will ask for a $50 upfront fee, won't show then will use your info against you, blackmail you. Unfortunately I gave too much info and she tried to ruin me. My work, home life. She is nothing but TROUBLE! Avoid this one.

  11. #26429

    Details

    Quote Originally Posted by Mckfrk77  [View Original Post]
    Avoid at all costs, this one is absolute TROUBLE, will blackmail you! 100%.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/124936092
    Details are really helpful, so please feel free to provide some.

  12. #26428

    Avoid Avoid Avoid Avoid

    Avoid at all costs, this one is absolute TROUBLE, will blackmail you! 100%.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/124936092

  13. #26427

    Brookee Contact Info

    Sorry to keep bugging the board for it, but I haven't had any luck yet and no one has responded to any PMs.

    I'd greatly appreciate any monger who could provide me Brookee's contact info.

    Thanks in advance!

  14. #26426

    Brookee

    Quote Originally Posted by College1946  [View Original Post]
    I reached out a few weeks ago when I received her digits. Introduced myself and talked about our prior time together when she was with EE. Discussed time and date. When the time came the Reds decided to visit town. Maybe, maybe not but she communicated so I had no other reason to think different.

    I reached that following weekend to set up a future date when she came back into town. She expressed her want to make this date happen because of the prior weeks natural occurrence. Details were discussed, time and date set days out. The day came and the normal "are we good for today". Crickets. Gave her time and reached out at the given time we discussed and still crickets.

    Still no word. So maybe when she's hot, she's hott and when she's cold, she cold. Good luck!
    While Brookee was with EE, I attempted to get scheduled multiple times. Finally Steve set me up at check-in time. I got there early and waited. With about 10 minutes til the appointment, Steve texted to say Brookee needed another couple of hours. Could I come back. I answered no thanks for trying.

    I am sure is great in the sack but it looks as if I will never know.

  15. #26425

    No reason-Brookee

    I reached out a few weeks ago when I received her digits. Introduced myself and talked about our prior time together when she was with EE. Discussed time and date. When the time came the Reds decided to visit town. Maybe, maybe not but she communicated so I had no other reason to think different.

    I reached that following weekend to set up a future date when she came back into town. She expressed her want to make this date happen because of the prior weeks natural occurrence. Details were discussed, time and date set days out. The day came and the normal "are we good for today". Crickets. Gave her time and reached out at the given time we discussed and still crickets.

    Still no word. So maybe when she's hot, she's hott and when she's cold, she cold. Good luck!

    Quote Originally Posted by SlamT  [View Original Post]
    I'll say the following about Brookee:

    1. I have NO trouble believing what Brammy03 reported. Unlike him, I have only the one experience with her. It was good and I will repeat.

    2. At our appointment, she was neither impaired nor shaking but I could smell hooch on her breath. This was at noon on a Saturday.

    3. She is working a solid steady gig and appears to be reliable. She made some sort of attempt at sober living but clearly isn't off the sauce.

    4. She is a pleasant person, easygoing and tons of fun in the sack. She did not present like many of the alcohol and drug addicted escorts I've had the misfortune of seeing over the years.

    5. I think she is worth seeing. Especially if you're into big-bosomed brunettes that laugh, smile, kiss, hug and f**k like a champion.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape