Thread: BBFS Bareback in Portland
+
Add Report
Results 3,781 to 3,795 of 10614
-
04-04-23 14:22 #6834Senior Member

Posts: 2335Ouch! Man! A preggo? OMG. Good luck. Oregon likely won't go for a DNA test. It's a woman's "rights" state. 18 years. Wow!
Originally Posted by PdxHobbiest
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-23 14:18 #6833Senior Member

Posts: 2335The cabal will get after him. Just a matter of time. Should be good!
Originally Posted by Facials
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-23 10:48 #6832Regular Member

Posts: 11Exactly
One that stood out to me was CaseyTyler since she was on my TDL. Checking our her most recent post was an alert on someone for this exact thing. Most of those names are from the WA area and I don't recognize, but the few from our area are definitely YMMV.
Originally Posted by NoDrama0330
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-23 09:55 #6831Senior Member

Posts: 156I'm sure the list isn't a "guarantee" plus I've learned to take everyone's experiences for their experiences as I like you have had quite the variance between reports and my reality.
Originally Posted by k__rat
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-23 08:18 #6830Senior Member

Posts: 263AllisonExtraordinaire showing up on that list really surprises me. The one time I saw her I paid $300 for a few minutes of massage, awkward conversation, and an uninspired CBJ with som DATY. Poor value for the money.
Originally Posted by Boomer14
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-23 08:00 #6829Senior Member

Posts: 389Still up
https://www.tnaboard.com/memberlist....&userid=590929
Originally Posted by TiedYed2112
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-23 01:28 #6828Senior Member

Posts: 112You sure?
It's still up.
Originally Posted by BobbyShafToe
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-23 00:53 #6827Senior Member

Posts: 502The BBFS list post has been deleted
Did anyone save it? If so, please share via PM.
-
04-03-23 20:41 #6826Senior Member

Posts: 443Whoa Jane Davis?
Originally Posted by Facials
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-23 20:28 #6825Senior Member

Posts: 127Lisalanexxx
Can we all chip in to make a statue of this guy?
Lisa lane no upcharge. Putting that one in my top ten!! Super cool great kisser and really hot!!
Originally Posted by LetsBB
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-23 17:18 #6824Senior Member

Posts: 71Absolute hero, just in time for Spring!
Originally Posted by Facials
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-23 12:46 #6823Senior Member

Posts: 1019BBFS list posted on tna
Someone posted a BBFS list on tna.
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....38473-New-list
It has been up overnight.
-
04-03-23 02:30 #6822Senior Member

Posts: 577Different situations.
You say you negotiated- fair- up to her to make whatever decision is best for her at the time.
Originally Posted by Organiz
[View Original Post]
The one post guy said he just laid basically 70% of her donation down and she was "happy. ".
-
04-02-23 14:16 #6821Senior Member

Posts: 115620% tip?
I wouldn't tip. 100 qv outcall cip slamdunk? If it's true then I'll toftt and report back. But that claim is coming from someone with only 1 post.
Originally Posted by DickHertz1965
[View Original Post]
I recently had one at 120qv incall cip. Negotiated donation on text and got cip with no upsell. She got on mish bare camel slide and went in without any hint of using any condom even though she had a stack of it on the night stand. Ymmv. Didn’t tip, but I went back to her place like 5x
-
04-02-23 13:52 #6820Senior Member

Posts: 110Agreed
Sh*t like that makes escorts give up and retire, if anything I would have left a tip of around 20%.
Originally Posted by PdxHuskie
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote





