Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 233 of 928 FirstFirst ... 133 183 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 283 333 733 ... LastLast
Results 3,481 to 3,495 of 13920
Best Massage in Las Vegas
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10440
    Quote Originally Posted by VintageSC  [View Original Post]
    In need of some research before visiting the area. What are the best quality hotels on the strip that do not require key card access to the elevators? I'm assuming all casino hotels require keycard access to use the elevators?
    Cosmo does not require cards. Neither does Planet Hollywood.

  2. #10439
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloMundo  [View Original Post]
    Tried to book with Diana and she asked for me info because I'm a local, have her my info and she ghosted.
    Thanks. That's a shame because she has a great look to her.

  3. #10438

    Darling Dianna

    Quote Originally Posted by Skeeter34  [View Original Post]
    Looking for any info on either of these 2 from tryst. Will be out there in 2 weeks. Read pretty far back and couldn't find any usable info. Will keep looking though. Did find info on Lauren Sahara which was helpful, so thanks for that. New here and it'll be my first trip to Vegas since joining this site. Thank you.
    Tried to book with Diana and she asked for me info because I'm a local, have her my info and she ghosted.

  4. #10437
    Quote Originally Posted by ProGrinder  [View Original Post]
    Devin looks just like her picture. The only bad thing about her is she can be hard to get an appointment with. She was super late for our time together. But she was also very generous with spending time as well. Booked an hr. Was there for 2. 5 hrs. She loves to talk and do outfit changes. So if you have the time, want a hot chick to talk to, and have a good time. She is great. I would just suggest having a backup plan if she flakes.
    Thanks for the info. I will definitely try to book ahead with her.

  5. #10436

    Paris off the top of my head

    Quote Originally Posted by VintageSC  [View Original Post]
    In need of some research before visiting the area. What are the best quality hotels on the strip that do not require key card access to the elevators? I'm assuming all casino hotels require keycard access to use the elevators?
    And Planet Hollywood. But it's been awhile.

  6. #10435

    Devin D

    Quote Originally Posted by Skeeter34  [View Original Post]
    Looking for any info on either of these 2 from tryst. Will be out there in 2 weeks. Read pretty far back and couldn't find any usable info. Will keep looking though. Did find info on Lauren Sahara which was helpful, so thanks for that. New here and it'll be my first trip to Vegas since joining this site. Thank you.
    Devin looks just like her picture. The only bad thing about her is she can be hard to get an appointment with. She was super late for our time together. But she was also very generous with spending time as well. Booked an hr. Was there for 2. 5 hrs. She loves to talk and do outfit changes. So if you have the time, want a hot chick to talk to, and have a good time. She is great. I would just suggest having a backup plan if she flakes.

  7. #10434
    In need of some research before visiting the area. What are the best quality hotels on the strip that do not require key card access to the elevators? I'm assuming all casino hotels require keycard access to use the elevators?

  8. #10433

    Darling Dianna or Devin D

    Looking for any info on either of these 2 from tryst. Will be out there in 2 weeks. Read pretty far back and couldn't find any usable info. Will keep looking though. Did find info on Lauren Sahara which was helpful, so thanks for that. New here and it'll be my first trip to Vegas since joining this site. Thank you.

  9. #10432

    Heather D'Angelo

    Just came back from a trip to LV and arranged for a trip to see Heather D'Angelo.

    https://www.heatherdangelo.com/

    Overall good experience, easy set up, super friendly, very relaxing, and was very accommodating for us as a couple. BBBJ was amazing and CFS. Definitely a pro and there's a reason she's so well reviewed. 6 for the trip and YMMV but she looks amazing for her age.

  10. #10431
    Quote Originally Posted by HpyGolky  [View Original Post]
    This agency charges 200 for the girl to show. It'll be hit or miss on the girl but most times where I did use them the girls have been ok. Most girls will settle with a BBBJ and CFS for 300. Last girl I met was cool, she spoke good English, it was BBBJCIM. Her BBBJ was so good I didn't care if we fucked.

    But it's a gamble. And seeing that you are in Vegas.

    Just tell the booker what you're looking for. And if they have one available then you're set.

    Good Luck.

    http://vegasasianmassage.com/2018/06...rotic-massage/
    The site you post feels like a scam dude. You know damn well ain't no 10+ girls they have on that site look even remotely like the pictures. Be careful man, this still will lead you astray.

  11. #10430

    Give this a shot

    Quote Originally Posted by IntoNOut  [View Original Post]
    Been a minute since I've been in the game. But I'm visiting LV and hope to find some action for cheap in downtown Fremont street. Any recommendations on fairly priced, reliable girls? I tried LC last time, but they all wanted pre-payment and I wasn't about to do that. I'm surprised there isn't a sub threat for downtown.
    This agency charges 200 for the girl to show. It'll be hit or miss on the girl but most times where I did use them the girls have been ok. Most girls will settle with a BBBJ and CFS for 300. Last girl I met was cool, she spoke good English, it was BBBJCIM. Her BBBJ was so good I didn't care if we fucked.

    But it's a gamble. And seeing that you are in Vegas.

    Just tell the booker what you're looking for. And if they have one available then you're set.

    Good Luck.

    http://vegasasianmassage.com/2018/06...rotic-massage/

  12. #10429
    Senior Member


    Posts: 459
    Read her post looks like she moved close to the North Airport.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ombyb  [View Original Post]
    Sevin has been discussed here before. She's a block from Fremont street. I saw her last sept $100 for QV as I recall. BBBJ and CFS. Non-GFE. I would have repeated if I didn't live so far away. Her apartment complex is a little run downed but okay in the daytime.

    http://mojovillage.com/adult-18/therapeutic-massage/new-location-sexy-as-ever-777_358107

  13. #10428
    Senior Member


    Posts: 459
    Sevin has been discussed here before. She's a block from Fremont street. I saw her last sept $100 for QV as I recall. BBBJ and CFS. Non-GFE. I would have repeated if I didn't live so far away. Her apartment complex is a little run downed but okay in the daytime.

    http://mojovillage.com/adult-18/therapeutic-massage/new-location-sexy-as-ever-777_358107

    Quote Originally Posted by IntoNOut  [View Original Post]
    Been a minute since I've been in the game. But I'm visiting LV and hope to find some action for cheap in downtown Fremont street. Any recommendations on fairly priced, reliable girls? I tried LC last time, but they all wanted pre-payment and I wasn't about to do that. I'm surprised there isn't a sub threat for downtown.

  14. #10427

    Near the strip

    Hi there,

    I will be in Vegas this month. I'm going to stay on the strip. Do you know any that do incall near the strip?

  15. #10426

    Fremont st.

    Been a minute since I've been in the game. But I'm visiting LV and hope to find some action for cheap in downtown Fremont street. Any recommendations on fairly priced, reliable girls? I tried LC last time, but they all wanted pre-payment and I wasn't about to do that. I'm surprised there isn't a sub threat for downtown.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape