Thread: Safe Sex Information and Advice
+
Add Report
Results 331 to 345 of 1900
-
04-04-23 01:42 #1570Senior Member

Posts: 207When you play with fire for too long and you eventually get burned. You have to realize that the Korean booker system is highly efficient and most of these K Girls service about 60+ guys a week and they will sooner or later get Chlamydia or Gonorrhea. I don't know if these K-girls have health insurance or get tested regularly but it is a matter of time before they get it and pass it on to others. Chances of AIDS are very low but not Chlamydia and Gonorrhea and particularly HPV is definitely high for the female.
Originally Posted by SteveTandberg
[View Original Post]
These K-girls are busier than 405 fwy rush hour. And with 60+ cum dump a week, and unfortunately you will expect something like this to happen.
-
04-03-23 23:58 #1569Senior Member

Posts: 194I would be forever grateful if you could list what girls you've seen in the last month or more before your positive test. I'm thinking it's time to see my doc as well after reading this. And I was planning on a foursome after an enjoyable threesome with Binny and Chu.
Originally Posted by SteveTandberg
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-23 21:44 #1568Senior Member

Posts: 215Bless your stars that it was only chl and not anything else. You'd have to think about your risk tolerance as a monger. I always wrap my monkey when participating in this hobby. Discuss with your MD if PreP is something you'd like to initiate. It won't protect you from the bacterial sti, but significantly decreases your chances of contracting HIV.
Originally Posted by SteveTandberg
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-23 21:17 #1567Senior Member

Posts: 119Std
How do you guys avoid or control STDs, particularly Gon. And Chl. After partaking in BBFS for over 15 years with k girls, finally got stung with the Chl. No symptoms. Nothing. Showed up on my physical which I was overdue on taking an std test. Now, doing my doses of doxycycline. My research shows that no matter how much or many precautions you take, one guy, giving the girls Chyl will spoil the fun for everyone until that girl gets tested and takes a break with Doxy. There's some preliminary tests that show taking Doxy after BBFS might help decrease the chances but it is quite preliminary and was a test using gay men.
Here are some Prelim #s on transmission
A person will not contract chlamydia every time they have sex with someone with the infection. In a 2020 study, researchers developed a model for estimating how likely a person is to get chlamydia from a partner with the infection. Using two different sets of data, this model gave the following per-partnership transmission rates:
male to female: 32.1% and 34.9%
female to male: 21.4% and 4.6%
Any ideas or suggestions or is it condom city from now on?
-
03-31-23 04:19 #1566Senior Member

Posts: 92Truvada no prescription?
Hey folks! I'd like to get PreP but I don't want a written statement of coverage from my insurance saying they paid for Truvada.
What are the options?
A) get everything done (visit, lab) using a false name and address via online doctor and pick up the Rx at a brick and mortar pharmacy (do they ask for your insurance card or DL / identification even if uninsured fake person?
OR.
B) find an online pharmacy that doesn't need a prescription to ship you a box of pills? (I don't know any?
Can you advise where to get Prep without an Rx, or at least without risking my SO finding out?
W1.
-
03-28-23 16:13 #1565Senior Member

Posts: 3335Mr. Closet Pervert's post
I don't agree w / everything there, specifically concerning Herpes. There is Type 1 and Type 2. I don't think he differentiated them.
Type 1 is cold sores, etc. It is readily transmitted, from drinking from a glass after another person who is infected, kissing, etc. The seroprevalence on this one in the US population is high, something like. It is not necessarily a STD, even though Type 1 is typically included in STD panels that are gotten from labs and doctors.
Type 2 is genital herpes. Often terribly painful for women, often asymptomatic for men. I believe the seroprevalence for this one is something like 1/6. This is considered an STD. And as an incurable viral disease, I would recommend strongly not ever getting this. I personally do so by declining any contact whatsoever with anyone who has HSV Type 2.
If you would like, go to the CDC website and look at the demographic info concerning which folks are more likely to have these. I won't get into any discussion of ethnicity, don't want to start any flame wars. It is definitely true that the incidence increases with age, so yet another reason to like banging younger girls.
-
03-21-23 19:37 #1564Senior Member

Posts: 255TrialnError bro. Your answer is very Point. I liked.
Originally Posted by TrialnError
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-23 19:31 #1563Senior Member

Posts: 255Good Question. My Country Japan soap land sex place they have to shewing Manager every week STD test. If no showing no can't work. I remember Girl told me. So pretty much safe.
Originally Posted by YoursTruly808
[View Original Post]
But here mostly uncover And no results.
-
03-14-23 09:23 #1562Senior Member

Posts: 2121It's just an assumption. Seems theses girls rotate a lot based on time of the month and accessibility to the fun hole. Some places like the RI spas are 100% FS with every girl. Massachusetts has a mix, lots of HJ only a few FS and a Sprinkle of YMMV. Had several occasions at YMMV where the girl had rotated out of a FS spa and was filling in or was a well known FS provider, not time of the month but would not allow any access to the fun hole. Most the girls are very good at precautions but given how many guys they screw in a day you know odds are sooner or later they catch something. Warts especially a condom won't help and herpes depends where they have it.
Originally Posted by ClaraForever
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-23 14:50 #1561Senior Member

Posts: 468No
Is there any health insurance that does not nag when a client take std test every week?
Originally Posted by YoursTruly808
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-23 03:06 #1560Senior Member

Posts: 835Honestly, if this is your first time doing BBFS and you're questioning if you should or shouldn't, just play it safe and do cfs for peace of mind. She could get a negative test result today but by the time you see her she might have banged a bunch of guys BBFS again. Doing BBFS is always a risk and that's a risk some mongers are willing to take. There's no right or wrong it's a choice you ultimately have to make and weigh out if it's worth taking a chance or not.
Originally Posted by YoursTruly808
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-23 01:58 #1559Senior Member

Posts: 1501Bro--get one other thread for you in this forum. Please get tested and be happy. Like COVID, testing is free at the clinic.
Originally Posted by YoursTruly808
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-23 01:19 #1558Senior Member

Posts: 338Are the girls here required to get tested?
Does anyone know if mama at this place require the girls to get frequent STD tests? I assume they do and if mama finds that if any of them has STD or STI then they can't work, but I don't want to make assumptions.
-
03-09-23 15:10 #1557Senior Member

Posts: 77Std's
Yes. Despite being covered. Unprotected Oral definitely opens you up to SDT's and I have had them regularly, over the years. They are easily removed as most are bacterial infections which respond quickly to Antibiotics.
Originally Posted by TommyBB
[View Original Post]
Stay safe.
RJ.
-
03-09-23 15:02 #1556Senior Member

Posts: 742Me personally no, I have a friend from when I was at UCF who claims he contracted gonorrhoea from oral sex I believe him because he was religious and didn't want to have full intercourse before marriage so when he would hook up with girl from campus they would only do oral sex. Kinda strange but hey he was an odd person anyways in my opinion. That is the only instance I have ever heard of.
Originally Posted by TommyBB
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote



