Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 460 of 1853 FirstFirst ... 360 410 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 510 560 960 1460 ... LastLast
Results 6,886 to 6,900 of 27794
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20909
    Quote Originally Posted by Twister100  [View Original Post]
    That's her.
    Someone a while back posted her box was a bit (ahem). Funky. Maybe a bad day? Her pics to me say funky town. LOL. I've been at this waaaaaay too long.

    Happy hunting.

  2. #20908

    Summer

    Quote Originally Posted by Twister100  [View Original Post]
    That's her.
    Thanks. She's on P411 but doesn't list her rates.

  3. #20907
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyShafToe  [View Original Post]
    Weird. Carnac must have me blocked for some bizarre reason. In any event, someone copied it and sent it to me. Definitely several I can personally attest to, several I have read about on here, and then a whole lot more. Wild.

    It is really weird tho that the poster has me blocked. I don't know them. And I'm not even in Seattle. Lends an air of fishiness to it.
    Hey bud, the list is still very much up and working. Did you try clearing your cache and cookies (I. E. Cleaning up your browser)? If you get the message "You've blocked Carnac, or they have blocked you!" - Then yes you have been blocked by him / her. BTW I am not being funny by suggesting that Carnac is a "HER". I would not be one bit surprised if it is a provider. Think about it.

  4. #20906

    Car's TDL (BBFS List)

    Quote Originally Posted by Facials  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....38473-New-list

    Someone posted a BBFS list on tna. It has not been taken down.
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayingJsea  [View Original Post]
    Nice list. A good 5 or 6 of those I suspected but I never tried, unfortunately they will probably skimp on that service for a bit if that post gets traction. I find it hard to believe a few of them because it's just impossible to schedule with them as they are notoriously flakey. One of those chicks has literally ghosted an appointment with me 5 times in a row.
    Quote Originally Posted by DatoDaddio  [View Original Post]
    My thinking exactly. I hope it gets pulled down soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by BeaverHunter69  [View Original Post]
    That guy also posted or created a TDL so unless they nuke his profile or ban him he can quickly repost the list. It's a really accurate list but there are many more that aren't on his list. I'm thinking there will be greater upcharge for some while others might become more YMMV. Really don't think any will spite their face just because they have a pimple on their nose for now.
    LOL yeah most hobbyists really do not care, and most of these women will actually get a much needed spike in their appointments. Kudos to carnac for posting it and yeah I am surprised Buffy, BEM and the other drama queens over on that board haven't started throwing a fit and giving him red beans. It has been over a day now and the list and the thread seem really calm. Interesting.

  5. #20905

    Summer breeze

    Quote Originally Posted by BushBaby  [View Original Post]
    That's her.

  6. #20904

    Summer Breeze

    Quote Originally Posted by Twister100  [View Original Post]
    200 hh, 300 hr. BBBJ, CFS. Her VIP +100 for DATY, DATO, FIV & erotic massage. MSOG +50.
    Is this her?

    https://tryst.link/escort/urdirtyblondesecret

  7. #20903

    Camelia- Respectfully

    For the lads chatting about camilia.

    You need to take into account the market on TNA. Trust me there are way worse options for much more donation who will treat you like radioactive garbage. Yes, there are things about this provider we did not put in reviews on that board. That kind of honesty will get you banned and is kind of cruel. However, if you learn to read between the lines there is some useful info hiding in plain sight. Many people noted the pics weren't accurate. And that she's BBW. I reviewed her and used the alphabet soup technique to tell guys what to expect.

    For her rate and level of service it's a huge value.

    If you're that disappointed after 1 visit on that site, buckle up. It's infested with jaded providers that charge way too much for what they offer. Welcome to seattle.

  8. #20902
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiberium  [View Original Post]
    Still there.
    Weird. Carnac must have me blocked for some bizarre reason. In any event, someone copied it and sent it to me. Definitely several I can personally attest to, several I have read about on here, and then a whole lot more. Wild.

    It is really weird tho that the poster has me blocked. I don't know them. And I'm not even in Seattle. Lends an air of fishiness to it.

  9. #20901
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiberium  [View Original Post]
    Still there.
    Don't bother with Katie Kat, you'll grow older and die waiting.

  10. #20900
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyShafToe  [View Original Post]
    The list has been deleted. Did anyone save the list? If so, please send via PM?
    Still there.

  11. #20899
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyShafToe  [View Original Post]
    The list has been deleted. Did anyone save the list? If so, please send via PM?
    Works just fine for me?

  12. #20898

    PM the list

    The list has been deleted. Did anyone save the list? If so, please send via PM?

  13. #20897

    The List

    Quote Originally Posted by DatoDaddio  [View Original Post]
    My thinking exactly. I hope it gets pulled down soon.
    That guy also posted or created a TDL so unless they nuke his profile or ban him he can quickly repost the list. It's a really accurate list but there are many more that aren't on his list. I'm thinking there will be greater upcharge for some while others might become more YMMV. Really don't think any will spite their face just because they have a pimple on their nose for now.

  14. #20896

    BBFS List

    Quote Originally Posted by PlayingJsea  [View Original Post]
    Nice list. A good 5 or 6 of those I suspected but I never tried, unfortunately they will probably skimp on that service for a bit if that post gets traction. I find it hard to believe a few of them because it's just impossible to schedule with them as they are notoriously flakey. One of those chicks has literally ghosted an appointment with me 5 times in a row.
    My thinking exactly. I hope it gets pulled down soon.

  15. #20895
    Quote Originally Posted by Facials  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....38473-New-list

    Someone posted a BBFS list on tna. It has not been taken down.
    Nice list. A good 5 or 6 of those I suspected but I never tried, unfortunately they will probably skimp on that service for a bit if that post gets traction. I find it hard to believe a few of them because it's just impossible to schedule with them as they are notoriously flakey. One of those chicks has literally ghosted an appointment with me 5 times in a row.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape