Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 388 of 1668 FirstFirst ... 288 338 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 438 488 888 1388 ... LastLast
Results 5,806 to 5,820 of 25015
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19210
    Quote Originally Posted by Bears1985  [View Original Post]
    I'm interested in a couple girls who are outcall only. I can't use my house for obvious reasons. Does anyone have any recommendations for locations in RI that I can use?
    Bump. Does anyone have some recommendations?

  2. #19209

    Has anyone seen Sandi

    Has anyone seen Sandi? She seems to have aged well from back in the day. [Https: callescort. Org /786-203-8939] that is her current ad. She does have 2 negative reviews from 6 years ago.

    Please let me know.

    Mike.

  3. #19208

    Diamond 180!

    Was in the mood for some throat yesterday so I reached out to Diamond. She quoted me 180/280. Who is paying these prices? She's a nice girl, but she isn't worth that!

  4. #19207
    Quote Originally Posted by OptimusPrime  [View Original Post]
    Totally agree with you DJrunner. And that's why women start turning from good bad to worse.
    Respect is a two way street. Pretty sure we've all been disrespected. Sitting on the street and trying to avoid the public eye sucks. Wasting my time sucks. Putting in zero effort for our gift royally sucks. But yeah, he probably should have renegotiated the amount prior to the second try. Thank goodness for this forum so we can out the ones that regularly disrespect the customer. And even more so, praise and treat well the ones that get the job done.

  5. #19206
    Quote Originally Posted by Dilligaf6888  [View Original Post]
    If you pay upfront that's on you not my deal. And like I told her my time is worth money also.
    Quote Originally Posted by DJrunner  [View Original Post]
    That's a douche bag cheap move. If she wasted your time, why not just move on. Don't fuck with her cash. You just fuck shit up. Be Better.
    Totally agree with you DJrunner. And that's why women start turning from good bad to worse.

  6. #19205

    Db

    You think you're the only one here with money? Screwing a provider out of money is wrong. As previously posted good luck getting any info on providers now. As bad as some may have been I have never ripped one off. Good luck in your journey. Would be a shame if your name got out there as "Mr. Ripoff".

    Quote Originally Posted by Dilligaf6888  [View Original Post]
    Thanks man I suppose I am a douche but I'm a douche that has money LOL.

    And I suggest you read I did move on and she called me back. Dumb ass.

  7. #19204
    Quote Originally Posted by PSlag56  [View Original Post]
    I have enjoyed all three noted before (Ashley, Joelle, and Melissa).

    Another provider I can recommend is Jasmine Middle Eastern Beauty https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jasmine-...vidence-650850 She's in her mid forties, in good shape. 180/300 + 50 for greek. She wants to meet you before guaranteeing greek. I've seen her half adozen times, covered the first time, and bareback since. The last time I saw Jasmine was a double with Sindy (https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...a/731102000059) who I also would recommend, except Sindy has returned to LA where she lives a "straight" life. That was a good time, even though it cost more than I would ever admit in this forum.

    Lastly, I would recommend Rae https://skipthegames.com/posts/crans...f/117038031887 Note that she is covered all services.
    Didn't know jasmine was doing doubles. Any chance sindy would come back?

  8. #19203
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMissedHer  [View Original Post]
    NGL, that looks like a dude.
    Honestly that went through my mind, but the lips and height sway me back to its a female. But something is off LOL.

  9. #19202

    Say what?!

    Quote Originally Posted by JastempRI  [View Original Post]
    Texting with this one, sent me a pic I asked for with fingers up, still a little sketchy for some reason.

    Anyone have time with her

    https://callescort.org/401-355-2298

    I dont know if the link works but the # is correct
    NGL, that looks like a dude.

  10. #19201

    Funsize

    Texting with this one, sent me a pic I asked for with fingers up, still a little sketchy for some reason.

    Anyone have time with her

    https://callescort.org/401-355-2298

    I don’t know if the link works but the # is correct

  11. #19200
    Quote Originally Posted by Dilligaf6888  [View Original Post]
    Thanks man I suppose I am a douche but I'm a douche that has money LOL.

    And I suggest you read I did move on and she called me back. Dumb ass.
    Good luck getting info here now. Dumbass.

  12. #19199

    Sindy

    Quote Originally Posted by PSlag56  [View Original Post]
    I have enjoyed all three noted before (Ashley, Joelle, and Melissa).

    Another provider I can recommend is Jasmine Middle Eastern Beauty https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jasmine-...vidence-650850 She's in her mid forties, in good shape. 180/300 + 50 for greek. She wants to meet you before guaranteeing greek. I've seen her half adozen times, covered the first time, and bareback since. The last time I saw Jasmine was a double with Sindy (https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...a/731102000059) who I also would recommend, except Sindy has returned to LA where she lives a "straight" life. That was a good time, even though it cost more than I would ever admit in this forum.

    Lastly, I would recommend Rae https://skipthegames.com/posts/crans...f/117038031887 Note that she is covered all services.
    Sindy was a gem who was very accommodating and I am glad I got to see her before she left.

  13. #19198
    Quote Originally Posted by Squanchy27  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been able to contact Mandy in recent weeks? I've been trying to reach her for over a month now with no success. I'm just wondering if she's ghosting me or everyone. Thanks.
    I saw her last week. She has been seeing fewer client last couple of weeks due to personal reasons. If you have not seen her before, then she can take time to respond otherwise its just bad timing for you.

  14. #19197
    Quote Originally Posted by DJrunner  [View Original Post]
    That's a douche bag cheap move. If she wasted your time, why not just move on. Don't fuck with her cash. You just fuck shit up. Be Better.
    Thanks man I suppose I am a douche but I'm a douche that has money LOL.

    And I suggest you read I did move on and she called me back. Dumb ass.

  15. #19196

    Jasmine for greek

    Quote Originally Posted by BackDoorBash  [View Original Post]
    I'm new to this but I'm looking for providers well reviewed that offer "greek". I see that some of you say that can be a red flag in the ad but after doing some research I can't seem to find many providers that have good reviews. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.
    I have enjoyed all three noted before (Ashley, Joelle, and Melissa).

    Another provider I can recommend is Jasmine Middle Eastern Beauty https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jasmine-...vidence-650850 She's in her mid forties, in good shape. 180/300 + 50 for greek. She wants to meet you before guaranteeing greek. I've seen her half adozen times, covered the first time, and bareback since. The last time I saw Jasmine was a double with Sindy (https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...a/731102000059) who I also would recommend, except Sindy has returned to LA where she lives a "straight" life. That was a good time, even though it cost more than I would ever admit in this forum.

    Lastly, I would recommend Rae https://skipthegames.com/posts/crans...f/117038031887 Note that she is covered all services.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape