Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,626 to 2,640 of 8571
-
04-04-23 11:36 #5946Senior Member

Posts: 159
-
04-03-23 20:33 #5945Senior Member

Posts: 46Have YuYu and Ana moved on from BVR?
Originally Posted by BigStar1
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-23 19:04 #5944Senior Member

Posts: 314Leeza and Irene
Can you list a link to their ads or pm me contact info. Thanks.
Originally Posted by MertzG
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-23 18:28 #5943Senior Member

Posts: 29Thanks I'll be sure to add it to my grannyhunt itinerary. Wish this forum had an upvote feature.
Originally Posted by ARegularGuy
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-23 17:13 #5942Senior Member

Posts: 1270Lulu at 1066
I met with Lulu recently and although I wasn't looking for FS, I'm pretty sure its available. She is fairly average looking and average looking body for her age which I would say is late 50's. Her brief massage was relaxing and soothing. I opted for full nude and BJ with wrap. The wrap was not Saran but more like a tiny bag made of a material similar to the bgs you get on a roll at the the supermarket for fresh veggies. Clear, very very thin and loose fitting, fairly fragile I would add. It looked to be about 5 inches long and three inches wide when laid flat. I have to say that I did not feel it. Roaming everywhere from the get go including FIV. 100 plus house. She mentioned she had been in Fitchburg recently but I don't know where.
ARG.
Originally Posted by MickeyDee
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-23 14:01 #5941Senior Member

Posts: 352BVR Mia
Pretty much the same review for me. The body suit really turned me off and the lack of good tease made it so I really didn't care about the HE. She tugged and tugged and I finally got off. It was a decent massage, but I've had a lot better.
Bigstar1.
Originally Posted by JackADogov
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-23 12:31 #5940Senior Member

Posts: 30If it happens.
Every parlor or ****** must be very busy all day all night long because we all must be going there to burn our cash empty our nut sacks. I predict we might join together in a session. If you use up of her then I use down.
Originally Posted by DownForKitty
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-23 11:37 #5939Senior Member

Posts: 29Hi guys,
Can you recommend some Asian grannies in MA that offer FS with minimal financial damage?
-
04-03-23 01:07 #5938Regular Member

Posts: 5Cash is king
Yep, someday but not in our lifetimes, black market always works in cash.
Originally Posted by DownForKitty
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-23 19:40 #5937Senior Member

Posts: 1734Stay off the conspiracy sites. Cash is never going away. That's total bullshit.
Originally Posted by DownForKitty
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-23 18:52 #5936Senior Member

Posts: 139Had a thought
Curious if anyone here has put any thought into this. There's been a lot of buzz about the death of cash, USA going all digital currency. Could the hobby be close to the end? Whether it's a S. O. , LE or the bank it all becomes traceable. Dark days ahead.
-
04-02-23 14:11 #5935Senior Member

Posts: 1397 w main
So even though cocobeans last report clarified we had been talking about two different places I decided I try one more time. This timeI saw Mia, her hands cracked every two seconds while gives a massage but it was good. I had seen her once before on my second visit. When the flip came after short massage and light tease she got set up for are&T. I stopped her and asked for a BJ, she asked me how much I'd give her. Without answering her I then asked for FS, again she asks how much. So now I'm torn. I was a bit backed up and figured I'd last a few minutes if I was lucky so to drop 140 seemed a waste, I offered 120 and she said no then we went back to BJ price haggle. I foolishly said 100 and she said ok and left for supplies. She came back and and I said FS for 120 and I'll write a review about my time. She thought and said ok but next time 140. As I had feared quick pop so was happy for the discount. Overall massage was good but wished it had been longer but I did only do half hour visit so I get it. Mia was I'd say a 6. 5 out of 10 if you put her up against 1021 girls in providence but for this are I'd say solid 7. 5. So in theory standard rate for FS hhr is 40/140. So in the end I was wrong there is more to be had and there may be some potential after all.
-
04-02-23 11:00 #5934Senior Member

Posts: 67She is a sweetheart.
Originally Posted by MrGirth75
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-23 22:48 #5933Senior Member

Posts: 69Asian Island 2
I pass by "Asian Island 2" (in Auburn near the Mass Pike entrance) often, and it's been a while since it has been reviewed. It was reported as legit only, so I thought I'd stop in and see if that is still the case. I was fine if it turned out to be legit-only.
I tried to go Friday, but when I stopped in, they were full up and I was told it's best to make an appointment. So I called for an one-hour massage appointment 30 minutes before arriving Saturday afternoon, even though the place was empty on a Saturday.
TL; DR. Yes, totally legit; no hint of any extras, not even DIY.
That being said, I was pleasantly surprised with the massage. My provider was "Wendy," somewhat middle aged, wearing typical clinical masseuse gear. Nothing remotely provocative. Her english was almost non-existent, even so far as being understood when asking me how long, and the type of massage I wanted (hard / medium / soft) - I said "medium" but it was probably more toward the "hard" side.
But I have to give her credit for the quality of the massage. It started out with me covered by an extra-large bath towel. I'm not a small guy, and she spent a good amount of the massage actually on the table to get good leverage using her body (knees, elbows) putting very good pressure. She discovered some knotty muscles I had in my back, and she attacked them with a vengeance. She also spent a surprising amount of time on my neck, shoulders, and head. She never did lose the draping entirely, always keeping at least one quarter covered (it was kind of annoying, as I think there was a heating pad on the table, and it got a little too warm for me).
I tend to make noises when I get massages, little groans and sighs (especially when something feels good or she hits a particularly good spot). Every time I did, she would stop and check and see if I was OK. After a while she stopped doing that, realizing that I was enjoying the massage.
At the end she brought out some hot stones, which don't do anything for me. She used them towards the end to massage me with. There was no flip; all work was on my back / arms / legs and she announced "finished" at the end. She even went over by about 10 minutes so no shorting of time.
As I said, nothing in the ways of extras, but the massage was quite good (I would expect so, since that's all they have to keep people coming back). They actually had an iPad-type cash out thing at the desk in case I wanted to use a credit card (I used cash obviously).
Would I repeat? Sure, if I was in the mood for a legit-only massage. $60 + $20.
-- SC.
-
04-01-23 07:37 #5932Senior Member

Posts: 2100Body armor
Amazon has everything!
Originally Posted by LustyB
[View Original Post]
https://www.amazon.com/PHYNEDI-Tacti...78182873&psc=1











Reply With Quote






