Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,011 to 8,025 of 31133
-
04-04-23 14:42 #23123Senior Member

Posts: 51Cee Cee
Saw Cee Cee a few weeks ago. I would guess mid 50's as well. She's very nice. Maybe a bit heavier than the pics but who isn't LOL. It was a nice time. Was GFE. Only complaint is it didn't seem like she did a whole lot to get ready for our appt. Wasnt the freshest if I am honest.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-23 11:53 #23122Senior Member

Posts: 143Jasmine
Read a few posts down.
Originally Posted by ScTraveler92
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-23 11:45 #23121Senior Member

Posts: 1205Jasmine seems to be a solid provider. I have not seen her personally but she has good reviews.
Originally Posted by ScTraveler92
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-23 11:36 #23120Senior Member

Posts: 766Quality AA / Ebony
Any quality ebony providers in the area that don't flake and aren't mechanical?
-
04-04-23 11:31 #23119Senior Member

Posts: 147York County Sheriff's
The hotels are in South Carolina. They could care less about the area and "family atmosphere", but it's an easy target for them to pump their chests.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-23 11:21 #23118Senior Member

Posts: 7337I saw in the news recently that it is also a high-crime area too, which invites more LEO presence. It seems to be more problems in the area than girls trying to make a buck, especially at night. Just keep the spidey senses on high alert if you play in the area. As you said, with the amusement park there, they don't want this stuff around families and children.
Originally Posted by KingEpqng
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-23 09:47 #23117Senior Member

Posts: 1455Carowinds
Due to it being a family friendly location due to the Carowinds amusement park, they crack down on certain things like this hobby by either doing stings or setting up clients / customers. Admin if you need to move this post to General Reports or WTF thread, I understand.
.
Originally Posted by NickSC420
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-23 23:30 #23116Senior Member

Posts: 32Carowinds Area
Can anyone please explain why the Crowinds area is a red flag? I've seen a few posts in the past saying they avoid the area but not sure why? It's a very convenient area to me now actually and just want to know before I set up anything in the area. I normally have seen girls in the S Tryon / Arrowwood / Woodlawn areas, so just curious. Thanks in advance.
-
04-03-23 16:43 #23115Senior Member

Posts: 222Jasmine
Just finished seeing Jasmine and everything that's been said is true and more. She's moving around the Charlotte area catch her while you can.
Originally Posted by BetterThanU
[View Original Post]
-NC.
-
04-03-23 15:24 #23114Senior Member

Posts: 7337CeeCee used to be a good time a couple of years back and after the first few visits, she started going downhill. It was probably been 6 months since I saw her last. She is a lot older than she advertises. She admitted to me that she was 54, but who knows? She may be 64.
Originally Posted by KingLos7
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-23 13:58 #23113Senior Member

Posts: 105Possible misunderstanding
I think what GodzB meant is that the provider may ask you over text communication what your handle on here is so she may verify you are a real person. Unless you're an idiot, the handle used on here shouldn't be connected to your real life. I have a throw away email with no link to my personal identity. I can share my handle on here 100 x and it would mean nothing. I use this handle only on this forum and no part of it anywhere else. Sharing handle with a provider is probably one of the least intrusive verification tactics I have yet to encounter. A lot of other high end providers will ask for more personal data before taking a chance on someone new.
Originally Posted by AlIngus
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-23 13:35 #23112Senior Member

Posts: 503Own thread
She is the subject of lots of posts. There's a dedicated thread for her.
Originally Posted by AlIngus
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-23 12:29 #23111Senior Member

Posts: 147Sharing usasex username
Aint no way I am sharing my username in person with a provider or monger. A2 has heavily warned against such behavior many times over the years.
Originally Posted by GodzB
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-23 09:26 #23110Senior Member

Posts: 267Emma
Saw Emma last year. Your description is on point. She isn't a knockout but a very attractive lady that will ensure you are satisfied. All covered.
Originally Posted by Wishbone7
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-23 07:34 #23109Senior Member

Posts: 38Can you DM me the contact, I have been wanting to meet her.
Originally Posted by Iconic1
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




