Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 535 of 2023 FirstFirst ... 35 435 485 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 585 635 1035 1535 ... LastLast
Results 8,011 to 8,025 of 30337
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22327
    I saw in the news recently that it is also a high-crime area too, which invites more LEO presence. It seems to be more problems in the area than girls trying to make a buck, especially at night. Just keep the spidey senses on high alert if you play in the area. As you said, with the amusement park there, they don't want this stuff around families and children.

    Quote Originally Posted by KingEpqng  [View Original Post]
    Due to it being a family friendly location due to the Carowinds amusement park, they crack down on certain things like this hobby by either doing stings or setting up clients / customers. Admin if you need to move this post to General Reports or WTF thread, I understand.

    .

  2. #22326

    Carowinds

    Due to it being a family friendly location due to the Carowinds amusement park, they crack down on certain things like this hobby by either doing stings or setting up clients / customers. Admin if you need to move this post to General Reports or WTF thread, I understand.

    Quote Originally Posted by NickSC420  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone please explain why the Crowinds area is a red flag? I've seen a few posts in the past saying they avoid the area but not sure why? It's a very convenient area to me now actually and just want to know before I set up anything in the area. I normally have seen girls in the S Tryon / Arrowwood / Woodlawn areas, so just curious. Thanks in advance.
    .

  3. #22325

    Carowinds Area

    Can anyone please explain why the Crowinds area is a red flag? I've seen a few posts in the past saying they avoid the area but not sure why? It's a very convenient area to me now actually and just want to know before I set up anything in the area. I normally have seen girls in the S Tryon / Arrowwood / Woodlawn areas, so just curious. Thanks in advance.

  4. #22324

    Jasmine

    Quote Originally Posted by BetterThanU  [View Original Post]
    I will third this. I saw her a year ago and I reviewed her under my Mech alias. She is Amazonian tall and built. 6 ft at least with big tits and a fat ass. She's cute and is very cool. I couldn't believe the Hhr was only $, especially for the service she gave. She also has tons of positive reviews on that other site.
    Just finished seeing Jasmine and everything that's been said is true and more. She's moving around the Charlotte area catch her while you can.

    -NC.

  5. #22323
    CeeCee used to be a good time a couple of years back and after the first few visits, she started going downhill. It was probably been 6 months since I saw her last. She is a lot older than she advertises. She admitted to me that she was 54, but who knows? She may be 64.

    Quote Originally Posted by KingLos7  [View Original Post]
    My friend said he saw her maybe four months ago, Said he paid for a hhr and she pulled the, Let me ramble about my life story for as long as possible technique to waste time. She was sharing her room with https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/369829585341 who came and knocked on the door signaling time was up before the deed was finished and he left feeling like he wasted his money and time. Her pics are filtered looks older in person.

  6. #22322

    Possible misunderstanding

    Quote Originally Posted by AlIngus  [View Original Post]
    Aint no way I am sharing my username in person with a provider or monger. A2 has heavily warned against such behavior many times over the years.
    I think what GodzB meant is that the provider may ask you over text communication what your handle on here is so she may verify you are a real person. Unless you're an idiot, the handle used on here shouldn't be connected to your real life. I have a throw away email with no link to my personal identity. I can share my handle on here 100 x and it would mean nothing. I use this handle only on this forum and no part of it anywhere else. Sharing handle with a provider is probably one of the least intrusive verification tactics I have yet to encounter. A lot of other high end providers will ask for more personal data before taking a chance on someone new.

  7. #22321

    Own thread

    Quote Originally Posted by AlIngus  [View Original Post]
    Aint no way I am sharing my username in person with a provider or monger. A2 has heavily warned against such behavior many times over the years.
    She is the subject of lots of posts. There's a dedicated thread for her.

  8. #22320

    Sharing usasex username

    Quote Originally Posted by GodzB  [View Original Post]
    This seems like a pretty good way to make sure nobody shares info with you, my guy. Coming at the fellow mongers sideways like this is not necessary.

    Samara reads these forums and as such will usually either reach out to you directly if she's interested in meeting new clients, or she will screen your posts after chatting via text if someone gave you her number by asking you what your name is on here. That's just how she operates, it has nothing to do with the senior members not being willing to share.
    Aint no way I am sharing my username in person with a provider or monger. A2 has heavily warned against such behavior many times over the years.

  9. #22319

    Emma

    Quote Originally Posted by Wishbone7  [View Original Post]
    If you search the forum, you will see a handful of reports including mine from 2019. She is definitely in her 50's by now and in 2019 was a small BBW. Not a repeat for me but she does have some good reviews.
    Saw Emma last year. Your description is on point. She isn't a knockout but a very attractive lady that will ensure you are satisfied. All covered.

  10. #22318
    Can you DM me the contact, I have been wanting to meet her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Iconic1  [View Original Post]
    Finally had a chance to see the lovely Samara, thru attaining senior status.

    All the great things I read in the past about her are definitely true. What a true pleasurably provider. She does this for fun and it shows! Won't go into all the details but she loves to please and her head game may be one of the best I've had, if not the best!

    We switched into multiple positions even though I was enjoying her oral skills so much, I had to hit it. I thoroughly enjoyed giving her a good pounding! Looking forward to seeing her again, and if you are one of the chosen few who gets to see her, consider yourself lucky!

  11. #22317

    Not worth it

    Quote Originally Posted by RodneyWrc8  [View Original Post]
    Any good or bad on this one, does she match the pics, is her location safe?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...o/356691421717
    My friend said he saw her maybe four months ago, Said he paid for a hhr and she pulled the, Let me ramble about my life story for as long as possible technique to waste time. She was sharing her room with https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/369829585341 who came and knocked on the door signaling time was up before the deed was finished and he left feeling like he wasted his money and time. Her pics are filtered looks older in person.

  12. #22316

    Emma Elizabeth

    If you search the forum, you will see a handful of reports including mine from 2019. She is definitely in her 50's by now and in 2019 was a small BBW. Not a repeat for me but she does have some good reviews.

    Quote Originally Posted by MarcusCrassus  [View Original Post]
    I believe she's real I just want to know how is the experience with her?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/emma-eli...arlotte-386858

  13. #22315

    Be skeptical of this one

    Interacted but did not pass the smell test. 4 reviews on TER but all from guys that do not have any other reviews. Smells like LEO.

    https://hotgirls-willmah627.simdif.com/

  14. #22314
    Senior Member


    Posts: 409
    Quote Originally Posted by AlIngus  [View Original Post]
    I imagine there is a forum for bragging and not sharing info. But pretty sure this aint it.
    This seems like a pretty good way to make sure nobody shares info with you, my guy. Coming at the fellow mongers sideways like this is not necessary.

    Samara reads these forums and as such will usually either reach out to you directly if she's interested in meeting new clients, or she will screen your posts after chatting via text if someone gave you her number by asking you what your name is on here. That's just how she operates, it has nothing to do with the senior members not being willing to share.

  15. #22313
    Quote Originally Posted by AlIngus  [View Original Post]
    I imagine there is a forum for bragging and not sharing info. But pretty sure this aint it.
    Her number was provided to me by another senior member. It is not my place to give it out.

    Have a great day.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape