Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,776 to 8,790 of 30808
-
04-03-23 18:32 #22033Senior Member

Posts: 304Would you say she is GFE? Lfk / dfk, and BBBJ?
Originally Posted by WpbDude
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-23 18:15 #22032Senior Member

Posts: 531Still vague
Can you be a little more specific? Is it hard to get down to business because she won't let you touch or fuck her? Or is it because she likes to talk and establish a connection first? We have all met the talkative types. Some guys really like that and it's not necessarily a bad thing. But if she is resisting contact, that's a real service issue. Please elaborate more.
Originally Posted by Nateman
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-23 17:48 #22031Senior Member

Posts: 226Her Tryst ad has some words about "if you wear condoms you should bring a condom. " Does that imply that she does BBFS? Or, is she just saying that condoms are not her responsibility? The rest of her ad is funny and sarcastic to read and makes me want to meet her.
Originally Posted by WpbDude
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-23 17:15 #22030Senior Member

Posts: 238Pink
I know it's been talked about a little but has anyone pulled the trigger yet? PM me. Thanks.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/316483533716
-
04-03-23 17:00 #22029Senior Member

Posts: 228I can vouch for her. She is legit, great personality, funny AF and great performance / skills. Worth it as I am a repeat client. Treat her well and don't scare her away!
Originally Posted by BbLover88
[View Original Post]
--WPBDude.
-
04-03-23 14:05 #22028Senior Member

Posts: 82Trixie McGee
Anybody have any intel on this one? I've had some comms with her and she seems legit. Wanted to see if anyone else has seen her before I take the plunge.
https://tryst.link/escort/trixiemcgeethatsme
-
04-03-23 13:35 #22027Senior Member

Posts: 578Agreed
No idea what this means. Please elaborate.
Originally Posted by Phaeton0401
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-23 12:53 #22026Senior Member

Posts: 126She is legit as in she exists. Trying to get down to business was awkward at best. Could be a your mileage may vary deal but I just wanted everything over with asap. She does have a pleasant personality though so there is that.
Originally Posted by Phaeton0401
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-23 12:44 #22025Senior Member

Posts: 193Snapchat
I met her some months back in Crabtree. Set up was smooth and easy via Snapchat. But she wasn't going by this name. She was going by Yella. Anyhow she was overbooked and had to wait in parking lot maybe 20 minutes. She is bbw. Good CBJ but when I bent her over she was hollow. I'm 9" so she must have had a horse right before me.
Originally Posted by Ceser
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-23 10:02 #22024Senior Member

Posts: 260Tall girl
Ou.
Originally Posted by Nateman
[View Original Post]
Can you explain this: goofy thing. Def legit. Expect flak for trying to get her to do her job but she marches to a different drum. I was full in until I realized this.
Thanks.
-
04-03-23 08:48 #22023Banned Member

Posts: 719I agree 100% I have been saying this for years. I have even been penalised by admins for going on about how the arcane code system is so unnecessary. Thanks for bringing it up!!
Originally Posted by DbbClassy2
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-23 08:04 #22022Senior Member

Posts: 41Tried setting something up same as you got ignored did another play with a chick staying at the same hotel as her bc I ran into her. She has never replied to my txt but she is real.
Originally Posted by LotionWarrior
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-23 02:20 #22021Senior Member

Posts: 126Tall girl
Tall girl on bucket list and mission accomplished. Kinda sorta.
She / is super tall, and an interesting yet goofy thing. Def legit. Expect flak for trying to get her to do her job but she marches to a different drum. I was full in until I realized this. FML.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/805641360272
-
04-02-23 21:43 #22020Regular Member

Posts: 1Hotels
I used to work at a hotel by Crabtree. We required people to be 21 to check in, but that was mainly to crack down on the underage kids throwing parties. They, along with people that have been banned from the hotel, always found ways around that by finding someone else to check in for them. As for renting to locals there is definitely a stigma against locals in the hotel industry, but they wouldn't be turned away.
Originally Posted by JocoGuy007
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-23 18:50 #22019Senior Member

Posts: 126Zoey mixed signals
I didn't do a reverse pic search but at first blush this looks legit. Esp when I saw the GPS pricing. Any of you gents w deep pockets may go fishing. My spidey sense is tingling and also she looks like the type bird that would lay down all kinda rules once yer swinging dick came through the door. At any rate, she is either overpriced new talent traveling through here or another retard deposit scam cooze.
I think it is 50/50 so that counts me out.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/019445051965











Reply With Quote





