Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 220 of 683 FirstFirst ... 120 170 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 270 320 ... LastLast
Results 3,286 to 3,300 of 10240
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6955
    What are their rates for double dates?

    Quote Originally Posted by Farouk  [View Original Post]
    Caught these 2 today.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/mount...-/201815434467

    Also reviewed briefly in the Philly forum, see post #5940 in the escort section.

    I had tried and failed to catch up w them in Philly. Today they posted in Cherry Hill and answered my text pretty quickly. Worked out well as I was close, and had been waiting on Victoria who was playing games. Anyway, I showed up without discussing donations, and we negotiated on the spot. I always have better results that way, and this time was no different.

    Katie is very short and petite, and answered the door naked and freshly showered. She was wearing a wig, and I could see her real hair was cut short. Theres a dude in Philly that's been offering cash to cut girls heads clean, and I figure he got her. Anyway, she's short and petite, but has a busted tooth, but she is naked and being really nice. Dani walks out of the bathroom, also naked. She's not what I expected form the pics, but then she bends over and she has a fantastic ass. We made a quick deal for both for a ss. Head w both, at one point Dani on point while Katy was underneath sucking my balls. Fucked both in doggy and mish. Katy made a ton of noise as she's pretty small, and I may have been the upper limit of what fits. Her busted tooth caught me once and really almost killed the mood. Dani has a great ass, and the view was A+. Dani didn't seem to be as into giving head as Katy, but she's excellent. Solid performance from both girls. Obvious users, so be safe.

    SD.
    .

  2. #6954

    Dani and Katie

    I can vouch for these two as well. Negotiated a deal for head only on Saturday night. Ended up getting delayed at home and falling asleep before meeting up with them, but they honored the deal on Sunday. General thoughts:

    --Reasonably nice hotel with clean room.

    --Katie was in the shower when I arrived, and Dani was in a bra and panties set.

    --Both provided good service and attention to the frank and beans.

    --Katie allow CIM; Dani does not (as far as I know).

    --Katie was very friendly and joked about the previous evening and me falling asleep. Dani was more quiet / reserved.

    I hope they stick around for a while, as I'll definitely return.

    Quote Originally Posted by Farouk  [View Original Post]
    Caught these 2 today.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/mount...-/201815434467

    Also reviewed briefly in the Philly forum, see post #5940 in the escort section.

    I had tried and failed to catch up w them in Philly. Today they posted in Cherry Hill and answered my text pretty quickly. Worked out well as I was close, and had been waiting on Victoria who was playing games. Anyway, I showed up without discussing donations, and we negotiated on the spot. I always have better results that way, and this time was no different.

    Katie is very short and petite, and answered the door naked and freshly showered. She was wearing a wig, and I could see her real hair was cut short. Theres a dude in Philly that's been offering cash to cut girls heads clean, and I figure he got her. Anyway, she's short and petite, but has a busted tooth, but she is naked and being really nice. Dani walks out of the bathroom, also naked. She's not what I expected form the pics, but then she bends over and she has a fantastic ass. We made a quick deal for both for a ss. Head w both, at one point Dani on point while Katy was underneath sucking my balls. Fucked both in doggy and mish. Katy made a ton of noise as she's pretty small, and I may have been the upper limit of what fits. Her busted tooth caught me once and really almost killed the mood. Dani has a great ass, and the view was A+. Dani didn't seem to be as into giving head as Katy, but she's excellent. Solid performance from both girls. Obvious users, so be safe.

    SD.

  3. #6953
    Quote Originally Posted by MotorAzz  [View Original Post]
    Meet this chick last night she doesn't post just kind of a side thing prices reflect but man she's fun. Message for info.
    What area is she in?

  4. #6952

    Your post

    Quote Originally Posted by MotorAzz  [View Original Post]
    Meet this chick last night she doesn't post just kind of a side thing prices reflect but man she's fun. Message for info.
    Your inbox is full. I'm very interested.

  5. #6951

    Natalia

    Quote Originally Posted by RtsBare  [View Original Post]
    I don't know, I'm a full cover kinda guy so I didn't even ask. She was surprised when I asked for the cover for the oral portion of the evening so I surmise BBBJ is on the menu.
    I have seen her a couple times always she has to be reminded of the rubber. So. You know what that means.

    It's been a while for me and her tho so maybe different but she was awesome all the times except the last. She was out of it. Def demon related. Spray narcan on the dresser in plain view to drive it home.

  6. #6950
    Quote Originally Posted by HummerVette  [View Original Post]
    Does she ever do BBFS??
    I don't know, I'm a full cover kinda guy so I didn't even ask. She was surprised when I asked for the cover for the oral portion of the evening so I surmise BBBJ is on the menu.

  7. #6949
    Quote Originally Posted by RtsBare  [View Original Post]
    Finally caught up with Natalia on Wednesday after trying on several times and swinging and missing. She is now located in Brooklawn in a nearly vacant motel. She greeted me at the door ands she was much thinner than her pics but she has an amazing figure. I insisted on everything covered and she happily accommodated. Her head game was enthusiastic and sensual. I asked to move on to round 2 and she asked me tits or ass? I wasn't sure what she was referring to so I asked her and she said what do you want to look at while we do it? I looked at that round firm ass ands the answer was obvious. Sh climbed on and road me like I was smarty Jones LOL. Even with a condom on she drained every drop. I will definitely repeat.
    Does she ever do BBFS??

  8. #6948

    Clean up your inbox

    Quote Originally Posted by MotorAzz  [View Original Post]
    Meet this chick last night she doesn't post just kind of a side thing prices reflect but man she's fun. Message for info.
    Clean up your inbox thnks.

  9. #6947

    Natalia

    Finally caught up with Natalia on Wednesday after trying on several times and swinging and missing. She is now located in Brooklawn in a nearly vacant motel. She greeted me at the door ands she was much thinner than her pics but she has an amazing figure. I insisted on everything covered and she happily accommodated. Her head game was enthusiastic and sensual. I asked to move on to round 2 and she asked me tits or ass? I wasn't sure what she was referring to so I asked her and she said what do you want to look at while we do it? I looked at that round firm ass ands the answer was obvious. Sh climbed on and road me like I was smarty Jones LOL. Even with a condom on she drained every drop. I will definitely repeat.

  10. #6946

    Nice piece

    Meet this chick last night she doesn't post just kind of a side thing prices reflect but man she's fun. Message for info.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails received_6243831125673119.jpg‎   received_758172789060208.jpg‎   received_731825025208436.jpg‎  

  11. #6945
    Quote Originally Posted by HunterJay  [View Original Post]
    Her real name is Jade according to her Facebook she was not Alyssa or anyone else.
    She used to go by Alyssa years ago when she worked the streets.

  12. #6944

    Tips for huntng

    Quote Originally Posted by NJFeetLover  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the suggestion and yes I do have a hotel. I did explore Broadway and I'll admit, I have never picked up a SW, I'm a massage parlor / escort guy. I have made the trips on several occasions but always chicken out which is oddly ironic considering the other acts of hedonism I indulge in. Any tips on spotting them so I don't mistaken a civilian for one? LOL.

    Also, if you are on the hunt tonight, I am happy to let you use my room briefly provided I can get next turn. I'll even pay for the both of us!
    Thanks for the offer, but I'll pass. I tend to work alone, no offense. SW's are easy to spot, if its a woman on Broadway, she is 99% to be working. Just slow to a roll in your car and look her in the eyes. IF she wants the money, she will meet your glaze with a stare and a smile. Then pull over and do the pick up, easy peazy, nice and easy.

  13. #6943
    Quote Originally Posted by DonTrask  [View Original Post]
    Since I assume you have a hotel room which to work out of. Explore the sights and sounds of lovely Broadway in Camden. If you get lucky, you find one that can pass for a civilian and offer her an extra $20 to go back to your room where you will be totally relaxed (you can't make that claim for a car date) for that BBBJ you are seeking.

    The scene on Broadway has dried up quite a bit but every once in a while, the Mongering Gods will smile upon you and deliver an acceptable choice for the evening. Good luck.
    Thanks for the suggestion and yes I do have a hotel. I did explore Broadway and I'll admit, I have never picked up a SW, I'm a massage parlor / escort guy. I have made the trips on several occasions but always chicken out which is oddly ironic considering the other acts of hedonism I indulge in. Any tips on spotting them so I don't mistaken a civilian for one? LOL.

    Also, if you are on the hunt tonight, I am happy to let you use my room briefly provided I can get next turn. I'll even pay for the both of us!

  14. #6942

    Just an idea

    Quote Originally Posted by NJFeetLover  [View Original Post]
    Hello,

    Long time lurker. I travel for work and I am currently staying in Cherry Hill until Friday. Was hoping one of you might help referring me to a girl who either does car play or outcalls and BBBJ.
    Since I assume you have a hotel room which to work out of. Explore the sights and sounds of lovely Broadway in Camden. If you get lucky, you find one that can pass for a civilian and offer her an extra $20 to go back to your room where you will be totally relaxed (you can't make that claim for a car date) for that BBBJ you are seeking.

    The scene on Broadway has dried up quite a bit but every once in a while, the Mongering Gods will smile upon you and deliver an acceptable choice for the evening. Good luck.

  15. #6941

    Erikaa

    I warned mongers before about Erika near AC, more likely you will be scammed out of your money if you try with her. There is a report from someone on TER and didn't go well, I know her and she is shaddy for sure. Stay away, there are a few providers worth seeing but definitely not this one.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...530522-378458/

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...-/513344770844

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape