Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,371 to 2,385 of 5635
-
04-10-23 10:06 #3265Senior Member

Posts: 129Minnesota Erotica verification
Hey guys,
I'll be in your city this week. I'm a body rub enthusiast, and would like to set up an appointment with one of the ME girls. What's the verification requirement? Do I need to provide a reference from another provider or are they OK verifying by my USASG handle or TER history?
-
04-08-23 12:38 #3264Senior Member

Posts: 163Right On
This!
Originally Posted by WiseTraveler
[View Original Post]
Every time I have had a "tantric" massage you get a bunch of pseudo hippy language, and a mediocre massage and then an upsell for a release on top of the already inflated session price.
Other than that it is great.
-
04-08-23 02:56 #3263Senior Member

Posts: 395Twice the price, half the fun. The vast majority of so called tantricas just use flowery language to justify edging or even teasing w / orgasm denial. I've only met one provider who really knew what she was doing. You can achieve a whole body orgasm but tantric practices aren't really about a release.
Originally Posted by SxyJoker
[View Original Post]
You can easily pay $250-350 for blue balls.
-
04-06-23 12:57 #3262Senior Member

Posts: 106Tantric Providers
Wondering if anyone has feedback on any tantric providers. I've done my homework, but wondering if I missed anything.
https://www.minnesotaerotica.com/cla...smic-bliss-54/
Thanks.
-
04-04-23 23:47 #3261Senior Member

Posts: 198Yeah seems pretty dead in the area now. That was the only promising joint unfortunately.
Originally Posted by OnlyMe1234
[View Original Post]
In other news, Spring Spa is now Shun Kang massage. Not sure what the action was like before the name change. All I know is that I had a pleasant visit today. The tip was 60,20 above the going rate for an okay visit. Left happy, but not Mr wallet. Wasn't I supposed to be on hiatus or something? Ah well.
-
04-04-23 18:29 #3260Senior Member

Posts: 281It was a while back so maybe things have changed but I was able to get more in Stillwater. Unfortunately, the ending wasn't much better than the meh massage so I have not returned.
Originally Posted by BurtForPres
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-23 15:45 #3259Senior Member

Posts: 395She's been reviewed / discussed several times before. Literally almost anything was possible if she was drinking and off her meds but you had to endure the cray to get there. Heavy makeup, man mades, and rarely remembers previous conversations. Just too weird for my tastes.
Originally Posted by ViagraN
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-23 19:41 #3258Senior Member

Posts: 163Reports of FS; I had Level 1
The place does smell like cigarettes. Somehow she didn't click for me but might for you.
Originally Posted by TomTomav
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-23 23:15 #3257Senior Member

Posts: 351Angela allows no draping
She is a very good at massage and will allow exposure but nothing else. Still I find her exciting and knows she likes the look of your junk.
Originally Posted by MacSauce
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-23 10:02 #3256Senior Member

Posts: 49Nadia in Burnsville
https://minneapolis.craigslist.org/d...603956371.html
I see a review in TER from a while ago.
-
04-01-23 00:50 #3255Senior Member

Posts: 198Stillwater
Was in town for an oil change. Stopped at Asian Massage Best Day Spa for a short 30 min. Just skip it. Standard small 1 mamasan joint. Undraped from the get go, but nothing past that. No tease, just a repetitive, meh massage. No tease, not even a single word said the whole time. Only out 65 for the session, so I guess it's a TOFTT situation.
Ya'll got to stop obsessing over the ukrainian masseuses. There is way better talent out there. They sound like one big tease with no payoff.
-
03-31-23 16:35 #3254Senior Member

Posts: 163If you go in not expecting extras both Olga and Angela do a nice job. I have seen Angela more; but Olga is every bit s good if not better.
Originally Posted by AppleCracker09
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-23 10:15 #3253Senior Member

Posts: 38I saw Olga years ago when she was working out of a place in Brooklyn Park. I arrived for my appt and she wasn't there. Called the scheduler and he said she was running late. When she did show he called back and apologized and said he would make sure that she made it up to me. I went in expecting good things and left disappointed. She wouldn't allow me to rub her legs while she was at my head rubbing my back, and the draping was on the whole time. I've always thought about trying Angela hoping for something different, good thing I've always thought with the right head before scheduling with her. I would probably do so if I wanted a really good massage without extras.
Originally Posted by ViagraN
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-23 13:42 #3252Regular Member

Posts: 22Angela
I realize you all are chatting about a Ukrainian Angela so just making it clear this is a question about a different Angela LOL. I ask now cause that just reminded me about this other Angela.
There was a nice gal at the now closed Hudson Massage that went by Angela that I saw a couple of years ago. Not sure if she's elsewhere close in MN but figured I'd throw it out there and see if anyone knows!
Was a spinner with a little more meat but she was super nice and gave a great time. I have low expectations on any leads but possible at least some of you remember her!
-
03-28-23 15:17 #3251Senior Member

Posts: 114Looking for some recommendations
I got $150-200 and looking for some recommendations as to whom you would spend it on. Would love an independent who give a great quality massage. PM your suggestion.
Cheers!










Reply With Quote





