Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Escort Review: General Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 268 of 1255 FirstFirst ... 168 218 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 318 368 768 ... LastLast
Results 4,006 to 4,020 of 18820
Come be a VIP
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #14815

    Anyone?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/126454668#.

    Just look at all that cake, damn.

  2. #14814

    Advice for a consistent outcall

    I travel to central FL often. I know it's a consistent safe bet to see Ashley Monroe, her friend Tiffany and more recently briana black. At least that's what I've heard from people I know, of course.

    But my friends pay half those rates in south FL. Are there any safe and normal ladies that can come to a hotel for reasonable rates that don't look or act like they are SWs?

  3. #14813

    Amy Bear

    Amy has asked me to let everyone know that her phone was stolen last night and she is having to use another number until she can get a new phone and get the service switched to the new one. She is available for her normal car dates and I have the new number if anyone is interested. Just send a pm and I will get back to you as fast as I can.

  4. #14812

    Milf

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulAtreides  [View Original Post]
    Would luv to hear any reports on this one too.
    10000% not the girl in the pics. Body is not even close to that. 180 degrees opposite.

    Much older. Will not repeat.

    GRAPP.

  5. #14811

    Typhoontarget

    Hey bud, I'm trying to respond to your pm but your inbox must be full bro. LOL.

  6. #14810

    Friday Plans correction

    Quote Originally Posted by OrlandoFlyer69  [View Original Post]
    ... Less than $10 each before the discount offers. It is a subscription which can be cancelled any time...
    Oops. A zero slipped in there. The damage was $38 for 27 pills. Just over $1 each. No where near 10. LOL.

  7. #14809

    Milf

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulAtreides  [View Original Post]
    Would luv to hear any reports on this one too.
    Text three times. Each time she replies back 5 hours later and by then I have moved on.

    GRAPP.

  8. #14808
    Quote Originally Posted by Grapp150  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever seen this MILF? May take one for the team but if any info please advise.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/orlan...-/193254846153

    Thanks.

    GRAPP150.
    Would luv to hear any reports on this one too.

  9. #14807
    Quote Originally Posted by Grain56  [View Original Post]
    Looks like BCM (Big Clit Marie) is back on vacation again. She just keeps getting into more and more trouble. Maybe she is just trying to gain street creds for her Rapping Career.

    For those that never got to experience her massive clit in person, it was a sight to see. You rarely see one that large.

    Grain 56.
    Lmao.

    Those raps were epic. Can someone repost them?

  10. #14806

    Silk on point

    Outcall, two hours. Typically fine time with this sex machine. GFE, BBBJ and really gorgeous, clean pussy that begs for all the attention you can give 'er.

    $4. 0 for the date and I couldn't walk afterwards.

  11. #14805

    Friday Plans

    So a different kind of TOFTT. Seen several asking about where to get the little blue pills. And seen ads for Friday Plans. So thought I would give it a try.

    **I have no affiliation with them. Just a customer now. *.

    The commercial says to text EDGE to 69069. So I did from my burner. A quick link back with a $10 off offer. A few health questions. Choice of dosages - 25,50, or 100. And quantities. 9-27 a month as I recall. I selected 9 of the 50 mg which is what I found works for me in past. Offered a 6 month supply which I declined. Then offered 3 months which I accepted. And application submitted.

    Within 24 hours received notice that the Dr approved my prescription (they say they may need to talk to you. Didn't in my case.) Within 2 days had shipping notice. In less than a week I had the pills. Discrete packaging and each individually wrapped. Got to try one last weekend and they worked as others I've used. Less than $10 each before the discount offers. It is a subscription which can be cancelled any time.

    Seems legit and no issues if you are looking for a source.

    OF69.

  12. #14804

    Milf

    Anyone ever seen this MILF? May take one for the team but if any info please advise.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/orlan...-/193254846153

    Thanks.

    GRAPP150.

  13. #14803
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1670

    Gps rates

    I am not going to name the provider, but just contacted a provider that gave me total bs gps rates for her service.

    There are way to many providers who do a descent job at this game to way over pay. Just saying if you think with the right head, supply and demand will work this out. I know the spring break crowd has brought some volume to the area, but the market has to correct itself. Same goes for these hotels.

    Stay safe and have fun!

  14. #14802

    Big Clit Marie Unavailable Again

    Looks like BCM (Big Clit Marie) is back on vacation again. She just keeps getting into more and more trouble. Maybe she is just trying to gain street creds for her Rapping Career.

    For those that never got to experience her massive clit in person, it was a sight to see. You rarely see one that large.

    Grain 56.

  15. #14801
    I'm with you brother. I sometimes see Jerzey for an appetizer blow job before I see body rub Nikki. She is too fucking hot to me. So about an hour and a half between nuts is great. I'm pretty much a stud with Nikki and can last until the very end. I've done 2 in a 1/2 day more than once and I even did 3 in a day before. That's the day I fucked Yuki in the ass at Kissimmee spa.

    Sox out.

    Quote Originally Posted by HoodHeffner1  [View Original Post]
    Is it just me or is it easier to get a second cup when visiting 2 different providers on the same day. Unfortunatly because of my maturity, trying to get msog in an hr ain't working anymore LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape