Thread: Los Angeles County Asian Providers
+
Add Report
Results 976 to 990 of 9711
-
04-02-23 05:30 #8736Senior Member

Posts: 337Lyn and Asia are basically the same archetype. Personally I prefer Lyn since she's much prettier than Asia, but both are skinny milfs with great service.
Originally Posted by ZebraZebra
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-23 04:15 #8735Senior Member

Posts: 573Musings from a random monger
Lyn has always been on my bucket list. I remember trying to contact the booker months ago and not receiving a reply. Now that it seems like she is interested in more business, I may finally have a chance. But why see her when GKS Asia offers the same: skinny, model body and face, DFK, and big boobs? When I first started kgirling, I wanted to try all the superstars, legends, ATFs, you name it. Now all this hype recently with girls like NG, Rose, Hana, Lyn would have gotten me excited if it were me from months ago, but nowadays I don't really feel like trying anyone else because I'm perfectly content with the same two ATFs, Asia and Erica. Even ATF Stella, who has the most perfect body and face and service, I don't see as much now because I felt her service, albeit excellent, was too routine. Maybe its because I'm not particularly into spinners, or young girls, but prefer older (35-45) and taller milfs. Or perhaps I'm worried that with girls like NG and Rose, they are staying only for a short time whereas I am looking for an ATF that I can visit regularly. But who's to say that Asia and Erica won't stick around for very long either? Sorry, just wanted to unload these random thoughts somewhere. As always I appreciate you all for sharing the intel, which is what originally led to me finding my ATFs in the first place. Maybe it's a sign I should retire from the hobby, or at least partake in it less frequently.
-
04-01-23 12:25 #8734Senior Member

Posts: 104Yes she’s too skinny now
Originally Posted by MudSkipper26
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-23 23:29 #8733Senior Member

Posts: 746Definitely pushing 40.
I would definitely say Lyn is pushing 40. I mean, none of us should be surprised that the advertised ages of all these girls are just flat out lies. Still, Lyn is quite beautiful. Her face is indeed very pretty, and her service is top notch (but don't try to BBFS--you'll be blacklisted in an instant). Her body is super skinny, and she has large bolt-ons. If you like very skinny girls, she's for you. Her pics are real. She has a very distinct abdomen, and I recognize it clearly in all her pics. For me, her pretty face, eager demeanor, and excellent service render her age irrelevant.
Originally Posted by DankDonk
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-23 22:01 #8732Senior Member

Posts: 317Lyn
Lyn has been around for a long time and no way she is 26-30. LOL More like 36-40.
Originally Posted by DankDonk
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-23 21:32 #8731Senior Member

Posts: 284I've never seen Lyn but seems she's legendary. TER says her age is 26-30. Is that somewhat accurate?
Originally Posted by Veni1
[View Original Post]
Someone wrote her face qualifies as a korean model. That's high praise!
-
03-31-23 21:11 #8730Senior Member

Posts: 746Same booker.
That's Sunny's number. I just booked recently. The hours are expanded too. I guess Lyn is looking for extra cash!
Originally Posted by Veni1
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-23 19:32 #8729Senior Member

Posts: 82Lyn
She is the best kisser ever but I had to stop seeing her because she got too skinny, almost anorexic. I have great memories with her. Super chill, loved the dodgers.
Originally Posted by Veni1
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-23 19:07 #8728Senior Member

Posts: 415A UTR resurrecting?
So I just saw that the legendary UTR Lyn now has a posted website. No new pictures however. Also, I wonder if her booker is still the "infamous" Sunny? Here's the website:
http://lalalakgirl.com
-
03-31-23 15:11 #8727Senior Member

Posts: 441One of the Palace girls I used to see frequently saw me out and about at a mall, she was with some dude and our eyes locked and got super wide. I smiled and winked at her and she blushed while her dude was browsing the store. I went to go see her the following week and she laughed and told me it was a guy she was seeing that doesn't know what she does, and thanked me for being discreet. Then she fucked my brains out harder than she ever had, even let me sample her backdoor when it was never really on the menu. Good times.
Originally Posted by FiatVoluptas
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-23 01:48 #8726Senior Member

Posts: 746First time for everything.
I just ran into an atf at a restaurant while I was sitting down eating with my SO. She walked by and we locked eyes intensely. No words were exchanged, thankfully! Funny thing is, my face was buried between her legs just yesterday. Pretty trippy experience seeing her in the wild while with my SO. Adrenaline rush for sure.
-
03-16-23 11:53 #8725Shill for some place called CG, ignore all posts

Posts: 168Binny w / Melo's
While reviewing what's been hot and saw Binny's profile on another vetted site which yielded a solid track history so I decided why not. In didn't realize she was Chu's roommate but I remember seeing Binny in the common space after seeing Chu some time ago and remembering I would've wanted to try her too. Glad I got around to it as she was a firecracker in bed. I typically get the burden of doing the most work to get both or at least me off but this girl must've woke up from 100 year slumber because she came in hot at the gate. DFK at the door which I'm partial to and a throwback in doggy that sent me back 5 centuries. I'm usually a one time guy but her eagerness just hit different that day. Would recommend for a younger provider who hasn't burnt out yet.
https://www.melosplayground.com/product-page/Binny
-
03-16-23 03:19 #8724Senior Member

Posts: 222I like Elena
She has used fake pics for quite some time, who cares? The only real pic she ever used completely covered her face. And I feel a strong connection with her, she has nice eye contact and is sensitive to me, like kissing at the right times. I find it overly critical to say about one of the best cowgirl riders that she just does that to make you cum as fast as possible. That's a bit harsh and I don't think that's it at all. I once asked her why she always fucked with so much energy and why we always ended up drenched in sweat together, and she said "It's not good if we don't try as hard as we can. " We both like to be vigorous and physical in bed and she is a perfect bed mate for that. But she also has a slow and sensual gear too. I think she is great. We bond over our tattoos. We used to have the exact same number of tattoos but she recently got one more, so she has me beat. I have to say I respect her decision to switch to mostly protected sex. It wasn't an easy decision for her.
Originally Posted by CreamInside
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-23 23:58 #8723Senior Member

Posts: 1834They must have accidentally used her old profile as when I checked it this morning it had some of her old fake pictures and menu. It has since reverted back. I know a few lucky bastards who her menu never changed for them. Albeit they were her long time regulars ever since she started.
Originally Posted by BobLove
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-23 15:47 #8722Senior Member

Posts: 1267Where are you looking? CG isn't advertising BB.
Originally Posted by BastardChorum
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote






