Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 396 of 1604 FirstFirst ... 296 346 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 446 496 896 1396 ... LastLast
Results 5,926 to 5,940 of 24049
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18124
    Quote Originally Posted by FairFight  [View Original Post]
    How would that help in any way? Yea I'm going to be taking a cougar to my family events? Hanging out with friends? Just LOL. We go after younger women for certain qualities a cougar wouldn't have.
    I've had my share of kitty and hands down will take a cougar over the youngsters any day. I've had numerous dime piece 20 year olds (couple gave me the clap), their attitudes go to shit quick and the kitty isn't far behind. Cougars appreciate you a bit more and don't make the experience so transactional. Attached a pic of my recent red head phat booty ginger nymphomaniac, she's banging inside and out. Second pic is top 5 best kitty from a cougar down in Texas. Cougars will always have my vote.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1A2514FE-CA9F-4B3D-8CBC-FC29B9BF73FC.jpg‎   F7769544-FCFC-43FC-987D-044344AD0116.jpg‎  

  2. #18123

    Wrap up

    Quote Originally Posted by PixelsAndGrids  [View Original Post]
    Ella claims to get tested regularly. Last time I raw dogged that tight kitty was in early January. Would still be worth to do with cover for a QV. DATY and BBBJ would still be risky.
    She's straight forward and a little socially awkward but she'll answer any question you ask. Yes, she has more than 10 clients a day and majority go uncovered. Take the hint, no covers to be found in the room usually.

  3. #18122

    Bro take the L and laugh it off

    Quote Originally Posted by FairFight  [View Original Post]
    You guys will cheat on your wives behind their back and go around lecturing other people how they can be better. Ok buddy I'm humbled.
    Don't bury yourself deeper into the hole and start biting the hand that feeds you.

    In this world there exists not a saint without a history or a sinner without a future. No mongers are sitting around here jerking themselves off (heh we pay to NOT have to do that) or patting themselves on the back.

    Whether you like it or not this hobby IS a vice and we give into our carnal desires; our weaknesses because we are not gods. We are men. Imperfect. Vulnerable.

    Hell, while on the subject not even gods can be faithful. Just look at Zeus. But even he was still a leader of Olympus my dear Apollo.

    We can be depraved degenerates and yet we can also help others and even ourselves, to be a bit better too. World isn't black and white. It's pretty fucking gray.

  4. #18121

    Dumb community

    You guys will cheat on your wives behind their back and go around lecturing other people how they can be better. Ok buddy I'm humbled.

    Quote Originally Posted by Daisuke  [View Original Post]
    That went over his head so hard, I chuckled.

    Buddy, cougars will teach you to do things and humble you to be a better lover.

  5. #18120

    Bbw Kira crazy not in a good way

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/north...i/014461887802

    Could be a great provider if she could get off the needle for a minute. Her pimp is constantly posting about how great she is, don't be mislead, this is a terrible experience and a waste of time. She kept fucking around with my pants like she was thinking of stealing my wallet.

  6. #18119

    LOL Went Over His Head

    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie223  [View Original Post]
    I think you missed my point, but all good.
    That went over his head so hard, I chuckled.

    Buddy, cougars will teach you to do things and humble you to be a better lover.

  7. #18118

    Has anyone tried Alyssa Sweet or Amy Love?

    Link for Amy love:

    https://superasian.com.listcrawler.e...inia/124006246

    Link for Alyssa sweet:

    https://superasian.com.listcrawler.e...inia/123899097

    And if anyone has rates too.

  8. #18117
    I think you missed my point, but all good.

    Quote Originally Posted by FairFight  [View Original Post]
    How would that help in any way? Yea I'm going to be taking a cougar to my family events? Hanging out with friends? Just LOL. We go after younger women for certain qualities a cougar wouldn't have.

  9. #18116

    Lmao

    How would that help in any way? Yea I'm going to be taking a cougar to my family events? Hanging out with friends? Just LOL. We go after younger women for certain qualities a cougar wouldn't have.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie223  [View Original Post]
    Don't underestimate the experience of catching a cougar when you're a young man with little or no experience.

  10. #18115
    Don't underestimate the experience of catching a cougar when you're a young man with little or no experience.

    Quote Originally Posted by FairFight  [View Original Post]
    This is probably a more rants and raves comment. Don't you think that girls complaining about the lack of good guys is a red flag. As in they have no idea what they are talking about? Its so mind numbing to keep hearing this with no reason behind it.

    Also odds are not in his favor. Dating apps grossly oversaturated with men. Plus any dating event in the area has a lack of women under 40. The 20's only events have 10 to 1 guy to girl ratio. But of course he could get lucky in college since its one of the few places where women out number men.

  11. #18114

    Old guy advice makes no sense

    This is probably a more rants and raves comment. Don't you think that girls complaining about the lack of good guys is a red flag. As in they have no idea what they are talking about? Its so mind numbing to keep hearing this with no reason behind it.

    Also odds are not in his favor. Dating apps grossly oversaturated with men. Plus any dating event in the area has a lack of women under 40. The 20's only events have 10 to 1 guy to girl ratio. But of course he could get lucky in college since its one of the few places where women out number men.

    Quote Originally Posted by TomMcAn  [View Original Post]
    I hope you don't mind some advice from an older monger. I'm well into my 60's and have been mongering for roughly 30 years, though I've taken breaks from the hobby at times.

    I'm sorry for your recent breakup, but at your age you should dive back into the relationship market. For one thing, the odds should be in your favor with so many young women I'm acquainted with complaining about a lack of good guys their age. You were with someone for 2 years, so you've obviously got some good qualities. Something else to note: many providers who advertise on various sites state that they prefer older gents.

  12. #18113
    Quote Originally Posted by Itfcd  [View Original Post]
    Sorry, but "p-sleeve" is kind of cracking me up. Not everyone here will get it, but it sounds a lot like an armor piece you'd find in the Playstation-era Final Fantasy games and later. Or Hell, Super Mario 3 gave you P-wings, right? Are the P-wings what you get after having some p-sleeve?
    You get p-wings when they short you on time or rush you out the door.

  13. #18112
    Quote Originally Posted by Sairento  [View Original Post]
    I just wanted to thank you for sharing your story. It is similar to mine that I posted a couple of days ago. It's refreshing to see the other side of this hobby and the damage it can do to us. It's good to know that those of us with regrets aren't alone since there's no Johns Anonymous group (that I am aware of at least).
    There's no Johns Anonymous group that I'm aware of, but there are groups for sexual addiction which follow the 12-step principles of Alcoholics Anonymous and similar groups. I believe there's another part of the forum discussing such matters, so I won't belabor the point here.

    I apologize that my previous post was so long. I've done a lot of thinking since my latest mongering misadventure last month with the bait and switch at the infamous Springfield ACS, when I wanted to see Tina but was sent to someone else who gave me a much lower level of service. Between bullshit like that and the functioning problems from which I now suffer, I'm wondering if the hobby is worth it anymore. Also, it seems that too many mongers ignore the advice I post about not disclosing personal identifying information (PII) and not paying providers high-end escort prices for streetwalker-level service.

    Yes, there is a cost to the hobby. It's not just the financial cost; it's also the explanations to spouses or SO's, any potential legal problems, and the risk to one's reputation. Yet most of us want to get laid and this is basically the only other option besides marriage, relationships, and picking up women at bars and nightclubs for one-night stands. If you're a socially awkward introvert like me, the latter option is basically off the table.

    My apologies to the admins if this discussion is off-topic.

  14. #18111

    Thank You

    Quote Originally Posted by TomMcAn  [View Original Post]
    I hope you don't mind some advice from an older monger. I'm well into my 60's and have been mongering for roughly 30 years, though I've taken breaks from the hobby at times.

    I'm sorry for your recent breakup, but at your age you should dive back into the relationship market. For one thing, the odds should be in your favor with so many young women I'm acquainted with complaining about a lack of good guys their age. You were with someone for 2 years, so you've obviously got some good qualities. Something else to note: many providers who advertise on various sites state that they prefer older gents.

    One winter when I was in my 30's, a gal I was romantically pursuing lied to me and gaslighted me. Another sent me mixed signals before using a mutual friend to tell me to get lost. There was a third gal in whom I was interested, but she didn't reciprocate. Not long afterward I drove into downtown DC one night, picked up a streetwalker, and lost my virginity to her in one of the sketchy motels along New York Avenue in northeast DC. I felt like a kid in a candy store at the time, but I now regret that decision. I wish I'd resumed dating.

    I've met some wonderful gals in the hobby, particularly during a period in the mid and late 90's when I traveled a lot around the mid-Atlantic and patronized a bunch of American massage parlors. All of them are now long gone. But I also got into a couple of relationships with providers and got burned badly. I've also been mugged twice, robbed a few times, and had a couple of close brushes with Uncle LEO.

    I've now reached the point where I'm having serious trouble with my sexual functioning. I consulted with a specialist and got some new meds, but they haven't worked well. At this point, I might go ahead and try pursuing another relationship instead of hobbying any further. We'll see.

    As for you, if things don't work out in the dating world then you can consider giving the hobby a try. And to each his own.
    I just wanted to thank you for sharing your story. It is similar to mine that I posted a couple of days ago. It's refreshing to see the other side of this hobby and the damage it can do to us. It's good to know that those of us with regrets aren't alone since there's no Johns Anonymous group (that I am aware of at least).

  15. #18110

    Some advice from an older monger

    Quote Originally Posted by FirstEver  [View Original Post]
    Thank you everyone for responding. I'm also going through something similar, a bad break up with a girlfriend of 2 years who always talked about no sex till marriage and then goes and cheats on me. I'm kinda only in this to lose the virginity and go back to the GF route.
    I hope you don't mind some advice from an older monger. I'm well into my 60's and have been mongering for roughly 30 years, though I've taken breaks from the hobby at times.

    I'm sorry for your recent breakup, but at your age you should dive back into the relationship market. For one thing, the odds should be in your favor with so many young women I'm acquainted with complaining about a lack of good guys their age. You were with someone for 2 years, so you've obviously got some good qualities. Something else to note: many providers who advertise on various sites state that they prefer older gents.

    One winter when I was in my 30's, a gal I was romantically pursuing lied to me and gaslighted me. Another sent me mixed signals before using a mutual friend to tell me to get lost. There was a third gal in whom I was interested, but she didn't reciprocate. Not long afterward I drove into downtown DC one night, picked up a streetwalker, and lost my virginity to her in one of the sketchy motels along New York Avenue in northeast DC. I felt like a kid in a candy store at the time, but I now regret that decision. I wish I'd resumed dating.

    I've met some wonderful gals in the hobby, particularly during a period in the mid and late 90's when I traveled a lot around the mid-Atlantic and patronized a bunch of American massage parlors. All of them are now long gone. But I also got into a couple of relationships with providers and got burned badly. I've also been mugged twice, robbed a few times, and had a couple of close brushes with Uncle LEO.

    I've now reached the point where I'm having serious trouble with my sexual functioning. I consulted with a specialist and got some new meds, but they haven't worked well. At this point, I might go ahead and try pursuing another relationship instead of hobbying any further. We'll see.

    As for you, if things don't work out in the dating world then you can consider giving the hobby a try. And to each his own.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape