Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: The Massholes

+ Add Report
Page 61 of 658 FirstFirst ... 11 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 111 161 561 ... LastLast
Results 901 to 915 of 9866
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8966
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1247
    Quote Originally Posted by Sounds  [View Original Post]
    I replied.
    Wow, you old man are dumber than I thought. What does the BS (which you just farted out) prove? One man's Sunny is another man's Coco or Lilli, or Candy, or Isuckyourballs. You are probably aware of this by now. Go away fuckface. You are stupid.

  2. #8965
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189

    Proof of Andirt lying

    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    Please, please, give a single example of me, Andir, lying.
    Sure. Hope you can follow along Andirt. Rational logical thinking is not your strongsuit.

    So dude posted about 452 Washington Street in Braintree.

    Quote Originally Posted by Phong411  [View Original Post]
    Been a long time since I visited one of these but I was desperate for release after being ghosted on by multiple providers. Walked into Body Work with low expectations and met Nana. She's an older woman, pretty regular looking. I already kinda wanted to leave but the other head was in charge. I opted for the half hour and was led to a quiet and dim room with a table. So that there was no confusion I stripped butt ass naked and layed out face down waiting. I have to say they had me waiting for what felt like an eternity. At first another cute MILF walked in and gave me a big hug and started the massage, but for some reason Nana pulls her away, moves me to another room and takes over the massage. I would touch her leg and compliment her skin but she actually pulled away once or twice. Finally comes the flip and I asked for "boom boom". Nope. Settled for a pretty nice HJ. Total damage 40/140. Nice technique, but I won't be back. For the money I'd rather find a FS spot or just stick to my cardates. I see spots like Wmouth mentioned, but are any of these ladies a bit younger or willing to do more? PMs welcome.
    I replied.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sounds  [View Original Post]
    The cute MILF was probably Sunny. Never been with Nana.

    You will have a better experience if you go again and insist on seeing Sunny.
    Andirt lied in his reply.

    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    Don't listen to the old faggot there is no Sunny there.
    This following reply was also directed to the original post I replied to, affirming that Sunny is there:

    Quote Originally Posted by LongDongTV  [View Original Post]
    I had a great time with Sunny and Amy there. There used to be a Linda there and I had a great time with her as well but she's been gone since Sunny took over. Linda was on the older side but she had some nice gigantic tits.
    There are also subsequent posts about Sunny at 452 Washington in Braintree.

    Andirt just lies or makes shit up and pulls stuff out of his ass. Has never provided any logic or proof about any of his allegations. Totally lying asshole that may actual be schizophrenic and thinks that he is not lying because it is reality to him.

  3. #8964
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1247
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBaloney  [View Original Post]
    Make no mistake
    Yes, make no mistake, BillyBaloney is Jack617, but he for some reason does not want to admit it.

    The imbecile is talking about "all of Boston" but it's literally 3 degenerate fucks: BillyBaloney, DumbAss and moralizing imbecile Sounds. That's all, Jack.

    Hey Jack, I can call you Eddie Moo if you like it better. How's it going? Are you still able to find massage providers willing to urinate on you? Or you completely switched to the shit smearing kinks? A stinky motherfucker you are. LOL!

    Hey Jack, just say: I am not Jack617 and I have never posted from the Jack617 account. Not going to happen, right? Hehe.

  4. #8963
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseass  [View Original Post]
    Dude, with a History of being a Pathological Liar, it's ridiculous to believe that suddenly everything you say is the Truth!
    Make no mistake, Andir is Cheezefist and A2 rolled Cheezefist into OlGary.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseass  [View Original Post]
    Like I already said, you can Lie your ass off, A2 doesn't care.
    Yeah I am not sure what is with the new stance on being able to deny you posted under another handle when you clearly have. No big deal, try as he might all of Boston and even other states know that Andir is a complete fraud. I will say, I kinda sorta wish he would invent a new AYY / OlGary / Grogin etc handle. Way more fun battling those "thirsty" bastards with their "boiling hot protein" ! LMFAO.

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBaloney  [View Original Post]
    Cheeze (Andir) has always been super boring with the exception of the Ultra Psychotic branch of his demented family tree (AsianYumYum (banned), OlFairy (banned), Grogin (banned) Negsiro (rolled into Grogin (banned) Toujula (banned)). It is bigly sad because he views himself as this AMP expert while others view him as a loser and a fraud. He is basically our version of George Santos LOL.

  5. #8962
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1247
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseass  [View Original Post]
    May I remind you again, State University Grad with a worthless Masters Degree, Your not Smarter than Me, Your Ego and Mental Instability is the only thing that overshadows Me. Like I already said, you can Lie your ass off, A2 doesn't care.
    Haha, hey old man, what is this silly State University thing? You made it up and then started believing in it for real? I thought that it's your redneck way of being sarcastic, but no, you seem to be serious since you even mentioned this in your PM to me yesterday. LOL! When the person fails to see the difference between something made up by him / her and the reality — it's a symptom of schizophrenia. By the way, do you have auditory hallucinations? No, I did not graduate from the Florida State University despite to what you say.

    Please, please, give a single example of me, Andir, lying. I will give you a cookie.

  6. #8961
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1036

    Andir on SNL

    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    Hey moron! One more time: I am not AsianYumYum and I have never posted from the AsianYumYum account.

    Even the brainless insect like yourself should get it by now.
    Dude, with a History of being a Pathological Liar, it's ridiculous to believe that suddenly everything you say is the Truth! Since you seem to be on a Soul-Cleansing Kick the last week why don't you just run down the List and just Clean out the Closet. Go ahead, make the same Statement for every Member Name on this List:

    Toujula, Negsiro, Grogin, OlGary, Cheezefist, Dentist Bob, Bunnymeat, Trickster666, OldTimerMa, BallsDeep7, MathGuy59, KingJag, and JaguarXF (Jag). There are many others that I have left out, because the list would be a Mile long, but this covers the Basics.

    May I remind you again, State University Grad with a worthless Masters Degree, Your not Smarter than Me, Your Ego and Mental Instability is the only thing that overshadows Me. Like I already said, you can Lie your ass off, A2 doesn't care.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Pathlogical Liar 10.jpg‎  

  7. #8960
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1247
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseass  [View Original Post]
    One more Fact to add to the Chain:

    4) AsianYumYum IS Jag (JaguarXF). FACT.

    Cheeze = Andir = AYY / OlGary = JaguarXF.
    Hey moron! One more time: I am not AsianYumYum and I have never posted from the AsianYumYum account.

    Even the brainless insect like yourself should get it by now.

  8. #8959
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1247
    Quote Originally Posted by DMichaels69  [View Original Post]
    ANDIR.
    I know that you are old and stupid, and live in Illinois. But still: I am not BuggerOff69 and I have never posted from the BuggerOff69 account.

  9. #8958
    Quote Originally Posted by DMichaels69  [View Original Post]
    Looks like he was banned. The dipshit was using a MAC so that should tell you all you need to know. This is funny stuff.

    ANDIR. Was this another one of your CHEEZ accounts?
    Mac hate? What is this, the 90's? LOL.

  10. #8957
    Looks like he was banned. The dipshit was using a MAC so that should tell you all you need to know. This is funny stuff.

    ANDIR. Was this another one of your CHEEZ accounts?

    Quote Originally Posted by ThizzleHats  [View Original Post]
    This guy has his PM's turned off, although he decided to PM, me so I can't ask. Does he have a brain injury? Or Alzheimer's? I can't tell.

  11. #8956
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1036

    Check His Member Label

    Quote Originally Posted by ThizzleHats  [View Original Post]
    This guy has his PM's turned off, although he decided to PM, me so I can't ask. Does he have a brain injury? Or Alzheimer's? I can't tell.
    He's been Banned! It would explain why you can't PM Him.

  12. #8955

    LOL wut?

    Quote Originally Posted by BuggerOff69
    Hey thanks a lot for your insightful comments...I'm sure you're really too tired to understand anyone's point but your own...but for the record, dork, I contacted admin months ago and tried to ask them why they were double spacing my writing. No reply from them, you dumb Quasimodo henchman, of course they didn't reply to explain, so only thanks to your kind, objective entry did I realize what total b.s you ho baggers are..it was my zoom setting on mac which made it look like, if I didn't hit return, it would just keep going outside of the view margins.
    I'm sure you are major fucking impressed with yourself....go eat at a Sizzler, or suck your own twizzler...I am really sick of such neanderthal know alls such as U.
    This guy has his PM's turned off, although he decided to PM, me so I can't ask. Does he have a brain injury? Or Alzheimer's? I can't tell.

  13. #8954
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1036

    One More Fact

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBaloney  [View Original Post]
    I will keep this short and sweet:

    1.) Andir IS Cheezefist. FACT.

    2.) AsianYumYum IS OlGary. FACT.

    3.) A2 rolled Cheezefist into OlGarys account. FACT.

    So, very clear that Cheeze=Andir=AYY / OlGary despite any bullshit word salad denials you may be reading here.
    One more Fact to add to the Chain:

    4) AsianYumYum IS Jag (JaguarXF). FACT.

    Cheeze = Andir = AYY / OlGary = JaguarXF.

  14. #8953
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1247
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBaloney  [View Original Post]
    So, very clear
    Oh look, the old degenerate fuck, also known as Jack617, is at it again! For the 157th time? Sorry, if the number is not correct. The moron is on a mission.

    The only fact here that matters — you are a worthless stupid piece of shit, Jack.

    Hey, why don't you just say: I am not Jack617 and I have never posted from the Jack617 account. Then let's see what happens. LOL!

  15. #8952

    Facts matter

    I will keep this short and sweet:

    1.) Andir IS Cheezefist. FACT.

    2.) AsianYumYum IS OlGary. FACT.

    3.) A2 rolled Cheezefist into OlGarys account. FACT.

    So, very clear that Cheeze=Andir=AYY / OlGary despite any bullshit word salad denials you may be reading here.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape