Thread: The Massholes
+
Add Report
Results 901 to 915 of 9866
-
04-01-23 23:02 #8966Senior Member

Posts: 1247Wow, you old man are dumber than I thought. What does the BS (which you just farted out) prove? One man's Sunny is another man's Coco or Lilli, or Candy, or Isuckyourballs. You are probably aware of this by now. Go away fuckface. You are stupid.
Originally Posted by Sounds
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-23 22:52 #8965Senior Member

Posts: 2189Proof of Andirt lying
Sure. Hope you can follow along Andirt. Rational logical thinking is not your strongsuit.
Originally Posted by Andir
[View Original Post]
So dude posted about 452 Washington Street in Braintree.
I replied.
Originally Posted by Phong411
[View Original Post]
Andirt lied in his reply.
Originally Posted by Sounds
[View Original Post]
This following reply was also directed to the original post I replied to, affirming that Sunny is there:
Originally Posted by Andir
[View Original Post]
There are also subsequent posts about Sunny at 452 Washington in Braintree.
Originally Posted by LongDongTV
[View Original Post]
Andirt just lies or makes shit up and pulls stuff out of his ass. Has never provided any logic or proof about any of his allegations. Totally lying asshole that may actual be schizophrenic and thinks that he is not lying because it is reality to him.
-
04-01-23 22:49 #8964Senior Member

Posts: 1247Yes, make no mistake, BillyBaloney is Jack617, but he for some reason does not want to admit it.
Originally Posted by BillyBaloney
[View Original Post]
The imbecile is talking about "all of Boston" but it's literally 3 degenerate fucks: BillyBaloney, DumbAss and moralizing imbecile Sounds. That's all, Jack.
Hey Jack, I can call you Eddie Moo if you like it better. How's it going? Are you still able to find massage providers willing to urinate on you? Or you completely switched to the shit smearing kinks? A stinky motherfucker you are. LOL!
Hey Jack, just say: I am not Jack617 and I have never posted from the Jack617 account. Not going to happen, right? Hehe.
-
04-01-23 18:13 #8963Senior Member

Posts: 566Make no mistake, Andir is Cheezefist and A2 rolled Cheezefist into OlGary.
Originally Posted by Wiseass
[View Original Post]
Yeah I am not sure what is with the new stance on being able to deny you posted under another handle when you clearly have. No big deal, try as he might all of Boston and even other states know that Andir is a complete fraud. I will say, I kinda sorta wish he would invent a new AYY / OlGary / Grogin etc handle. Way more fun battling those "thirsty" bastards with their "boiling hot protein" ! LMFAO.
Originally Posted by Wiseass
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by BillyBaloney
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-23 16:33 #8962Senior Member

Posts: 1247Haha, hey old man, what is this silly State University thing? You made it up and then started believing in it for real? I thought that it's your redneck way of being sarcastic, but no, you seem to be serious since you even mentioned this in your PM to me yesterday. LOL! When the person fails to see the difference between something made up by him / her and the reality — it's a symptom of schizophrenia. By the way, do you have auditory hallucinations? No, I did not graduate from the Florida State University despite to what you say.
Originally Posted by Wiseass
[View Original Post]
Please, please, give a single example of me, Andir, lying. I will give you a cookie.
-
04-01-23 15:17 #8961Banned Member

Posts: 1036Andir on SNL
Dude, with a History of being a Pathological Liar, it's ridiculous to believe that suddenly everything you say is the Truth! Since you seem to be on a Soul-Cleansing Kick the last week why don't you just run down the List and just Clean out the Closet. Go ahead, make the same Statement for every Member Name on this List:
Originally Posted by Andir
[View Original Post]
Toujula, Negsiro, Grogin, OlGary, Cheezefist, Dentist Bob, Bunnymeat, Trickster666, OldTimerMa, BallsDeep7, MathGuy59, KingJag, and JaguarXF (Jag). There are many others that I have left out, because the list would be a Mile long, but this covers the Basics.
May I remind you again, State University Grad with a worthless Masters Degree, Your not Smarter than Me, Your Ego and Mental Instability is the only thing that overshadows Me. Like I already said, you can Lie your ass off, A2 doesn't care.
-
04-01-23 14:15 #8960Senior Member

Posts: 1247Hey moron! One more time: I am not AsianYumYum and I have never posted from the AsianYumYum account.
Originally Posted by Wiseass
[View Original Post]
Even the brainless insect like yourself should get it by now.
-
04-01-23 13:32 #8959Senior Member

Posts: 1247I know that you are old and stupid, and live in Illinois. But still: I am not BuggerOff69 and I have never posted from the BuggerOff69 account.
Originally Posted by DMichaels69
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-23 13:01 #8958Senior Member

Posts: 931Mac hate? What is this, the 90's? LOL.
Originally Posted by DMichaels69
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-23 19:27 #8957Banned Member

Posts: 4190Looks like he was banned. The dipshit was using a MAC so that should tell you all you need to know. This is funny stuff.
ANDIR. Was this another one of your CHEEZ accounts?
Originally Posted by ThizzleHats
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-23 19:06 #8956Banned Member

Posts: 1036Check His Member Label
He's been Banned! It would explain why you can't PM Him.
Originally Posted by ThizzleHats
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-23 18:54 #8955Senior Member

Posts: 931LOL wut?
This guy has his PM's turned off, although he decided to PM, me so I can't ask. Does he have a brain injury? Or Alzheimer's? I can't tell.
Originally Posted by BuggerOff69
-
03-31-23 11:53 #8954Banned Member

Posts: 1036One More Fact
One more Fact to add to the Chain:
Originally Posted by BillyBaloney
[View Original Post]
4) AsianYumYum IS Jag (JaguarXF). FACT.
Cheeze = Andir = AYY / OlGary = JaguarXF.
-
03-31-23 11:11 #8953Senior Member

Posts: 1247Oh look, the old degenerate fuck, also known as Jack617, is at it again! For the 157th time? Sorry, if the number is not correct. The moron is on a mission.
Originally Posted by BillyBaloney
[View Original Post]
The only fact here that matters — you are a worthless stupid piece of shit, Jack.
Hey, why don't you just say: I am not Jack617 and I have never posted from the Jack617 account. Then let's see what happens. LOL!
-
03-31-23 10:32 #8952Senior Member

Posts: 566Facts matter
I will keep this short and sweet:
1.) Andir IS Cheezefist. FACT.
2.) AsianYumYum IS OlGary. FACT.
3.) A2 rolled Cheezefist into OlGarys account. FACT.
So, very clear that Cheeze=Andir=AYY / OlGary despite any bullshit word salad denials you may be reading here.












Reply With Quote




